What's a good movie for a guy suffering crippling depression after his girlfriend of 2...

What's a good movie for a guy suffering crippling depression after his girlfriend of 2.5 years left him to fuck someone else?

>has had a gf
>crippling depression
No. Return to reddit.

Do you want a comedy to feel better or a sad movie to feel bad over or just any movie to get your mind of it? I'm not sure what you want user

50 Days of Summer

You'll realise women are cunts and that you'll be fine soon enough

Stop wasting your time looking for movies to watch, and enroll in the Smith and Wesson Retirement Plan today!

I don't even know. I'm kind of over it cos she's obviously such a whore, but at the same time I'm looking for something that will let me feel more optimistic.

doesn't exist?

if the movie has a happy ending you'll just feel even worse.

Nice suggestion. I'll give it a watch.

the one i love

kinda sci fi + ted danson does a cameo
...... its alot better than that sounds

You're The Worst season 1 is the only thing that pulled me out of my funk after my last breakup under similar circumstances. Watch it

cuck

Am I a cuckold though, when we're no longer together?

>had a gf
stopped reading :)

the only people who use that meme are to retarded to understand it

Leaving Las Vegas

It's 500, I'm a retard, but you get the idea.

It'll sting for the a lot of the movie, but sit through it.

back to facebook

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

The Cuckold (2009)

Booty Juice 3

>The Fountain

watch the show wilfred you pussy. Its a good show about someone depressed and has his dog tell him the ways to have a better happier life, specially without needing anybody.

Bear with me, cause I feel like when I explain the synopsis you're gonna tell me to eat shit, but just bear with me.

All About Lily Chou Chou (2001). It's a Japanese film about kid who is obsessed with a musician and his friends. It's coming of age and a bit experimental in the way it's shot, but it is my go to depression film. The soundtrack is also one of the best of any movie I've ever seen.

silver linings playbook

Wristcutters: A Love Story

It's always one of my favorite break up movies

t. guy who just got dumped by my fiance of 5 years

I'm literally the guy who's fucking your girlfriend. She said you browse Sup Forums.

Boyhood

The majority of the movie will distract you and the last bit of it will touch on what you're going through.

>associating with women
>ever

Are you stupid? You completely deserve this.

JoJo's bizarre adventure

Conan the Barbarian.

Buffalo 66
Five easy pieces
Barry Lyndon
Sunset Blvd
Vertigo

That's what I would watch to get over something like that

Who u faggot

This.

oh normies and their """"""""""""depression""""""""""""""

Blue Valentine

American Ultra

You're a total beta faggot.

>subhuman normie posting wojak going all "oh i'm so le depressed guys xD" on Sup Forums

just kill yourself then

oh live at home neckbeards who have never faced adversity and their self-diagnosed """"""""""depression"""""""""""

>being a bitch boy because a whore left you
pathetic

When I feel bad, I like watching depressive movies, they somehow make me feel better. Try midnight cowboy

High Fidelity

Everything on this list.

Watch Evangelion the series and then the movie end of Evangelion

This 2bh.
Hang thyself, normie.