I just marathoned the first trailer for this movie. What's my consensus on it?

I just marathoned the first trailer for this movie. What's my consensus on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzkQZ5nGO2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KINO

It's up there with The Dark Knight. DC makes the best superhero movies. Marvel is poop.

marvel bad dc good

kinoaf senpai

you think there's a good chance of maybe

fpbp.

I love this movie. I love everything about it.

great kino

it was easily motm for whatever month it was released

by motm i mean movie of the millenium.

Literally Shit.... as in literally THE Shit..

Jitty as vuck.

Ran across something new(at least for me) today.

Bruce is branding people in the same place that he's been scarred himself, Pics to follow.

And it's the same place where Man-Bat bites him in his dream.

Can anyone make anything of that?

You should really direct this autistic devotion to something that isn't capeshit

If you are a DCuck then you love it like feces shoved into your mouth and will ask for more. If you are the rest of planet Earth then you'll think it's trash.

>

I do. My work just sort of bleeds over into other aspects of my life.

Nice find. I'm not sure whether or not it has any meaning, but I thought it might be the spot one of his parents was shot, so I rewatched the start.

Martha clearly gets shot in the neck/face, but Thomas' bullet is unclear. He swings at the guy with his left arm (same arm as the scar) and then is shot. The camera angle doesn't really tell you where he got hit, but it looks like he might be grabbing at his stomach when he falls.

Closest I got to the left shoulder specifically from that was that's where Thomas' hand is on Bruce before he makes the fist and swings. I doubt that's intentional though.

Maybe there's religious meaning to it?

> martha
> is she with you?
> email with justice league trailers for upcoming movies with logos already made
> Lex Luthor is now a twitchy flamboyant homosexual
> laughable teenage mutant Nina girls troll end bad guy.
> ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

You should form a consensus on these dubs.

How the fuck can you marathon a trailer?

I'm thinking it might somehow relate back to Robin. Maybe Robin gave him that scar. If anything, I'm betting it's somehow linked to a past experience where his obsessions nearly got him killed.

The reason I say Robin is because he's clearly revisiting a trauma upon others who he feels are beyond redemption, and that would imply that unconsciously, he feels the same about himself. Basically, I think that injury is linked to his fall.

>email with justice league trailers for upcoming movies with logos already made
Come on, I love Marvel's capestuff to bits but this was clearly a baneposting Easter egg.

Batman wants Superman dead but when he meets a woman who for all he knows is ageless he doesnt have anything against her. Why?

Why isnt he going bat (heheh)shit insane over her existence too? Who knows what shes up to?

Oh, Batman thought she was WITH Superman? So im even more confused as to why Bats didnt want to kill her too?

Superman is brooding and an asshole. He says " consider this mercy" after causing the Batmobile to crash, what if Supes miscalculated and caused Bats to hurt himself, maybe even killing him?
Why didnt he just grab the batmobile to stop it? Or use his freeze breath?

Batman: Your parents probably told you you were special, youre not though so youre gonna die
Lois: Martha is his moms name
Batman: Martha? Oh....then theres no way anyone named Martha could raise a bad guy, My mistake, lets hang out sometime dude.

It's crap. Don't fall for the "kino" meme. I'm not even joking, dude.

This post was funnier than the line in the movie.

Why the fuck is there still a thread for this movie every day.

why dont you jump off a cliff you stupid fag?

Because...

> le BvS was a good movie meme

It's either one of two things

Either
A) Someone is trying too trigger anti-dc posters, because they for some reason love posting in dc threads
OR
B)It's a falseflagger who wants to lure people into an argument about dc/marvel and make people hate dc

It's been the same pattern over the past 2 weeks.

Blatant marketing and shilling friend.

OP here, I'm just a shitposter hoping to get a few laff adds out of the "my consensus" bit. The rest of format has been used numerous times but I've never seen one with "my consensus" so I thought I'd go for it.

Legitimately love the movie though.

>B)It's a falseflagger who wants to lure people into an argument about dc/marvel and make people hate dc

DING DING DING

Dr Strange is underperforming domestically and with reshoots and a marketing budget like the GDP of a small country, is probably going to cost money to rat. Also since the bluray came out we have been laughing at Civil War because the atrocious CGI, so now we have to have daily antiDC until Marlel makes a new flick that isn't shit/bombs

Maybe he's not some sort of baiting or falseflagging character. Maybe he's just a guy trying get (You)s.

Maybe because it was trash. And this is coming from a DC fan. The movie was an embarrassment to the DC brand and Snyder should be fired and not be allowed to make any more movies.

>claims to be a DC fan
>doesn't like BvS

So are you a comic reader or a SS fan? Either way, get the fuck out of her.

I really can't get enough of this movie

So just because I'm a DC fan I have to blindly love anything with the DC name even though it's obviously shitty?

I'm a DC fan and I liked BvS, but I'm OK with Snyder getting fired as long as they don't sell the IPs to fucking Disney like those cucks in Sony

That doesn't explain the daily threads though and the literal shill flood in all of them

>Claims to be a DC fan
>Doesn't like Snyder

You're not fooling anyone MCUck

See

Don't watch the trailers, watch the extended cut, avoid Sup Forums. This movie sucks but it's full of great imagery.

Man of Steel and Suicide Squad are both significantly better films, watch those first.

Fuck you, Snyder is great for visuals but bad at everything else. Man of Steel and Suicide Squad were great, fuck anyone who shits on em but FUCK BVS.

>it's full of great imagery

Its got some copy/pasted comic panels.

The one time snyder tried to make something totally original, it was the most retarded clusterfuck humanly possible.

Snyder is literally helpless if he doesn't have comic book panels to steal.

What aspects of DC are you a fan of?

The comics? The cartoons? Suicide Squad?

whichever it is, it's gay, and it's extra gay for you to call yourself a DC fan

The comics, some of the animated stuff

Hey man if she enjoys it let him do his thing. Cock blocker

Exactly what I thought. Now fuck off the Sup Forums you manchild.

So liking the comics means this guy should fuck off? The comics are the reason these movies exist.

Jeeze. Makes sense that you'd like BvS, " you like comics? Pfft fuckin get off of Sup Forums this isnt a place for comic readers"

This.

Quite simply, user

youtube.com/watch?v=lzkQZ5nGO2w

It's pure kino

you're not fooling anyone

there's literally a board for people with your illness

just click the link, you'll be happier there

So you don't give a fuk about the source material right? You don't care how much they butchered these characters as long as you get your generic religious symbolism and muscular men scowling at each other. Plotwise and editing-wise they've also been a mess.
Let's also make everyone unlikable edgelords.

The used like 4 different stories from the comics that could have been their own movies all shoved into BvS. Also don't get me started on Lex.

I get that you're upset I called you a man child. If I apologize will you fuck off to Sup Forums for good?

Please list the things that you liked about this movie. And dont parrot anything said by that troll Armond.

Why? So you can say they're all from the comics? If that's your game you can save your time cause I don't give a shit. The fact that you read enough comics to consider yourself a DC fan shows that you belong on Sup Forums.

man thats cool

>Batman wants Superman dead but when he meets a woman who for all he knows is ageless he doesnt have anything against her. Why?

But he does have something against her, and he thinks she (along with the rest of the people in Luthor's files) are with Superman. Thats why he emails her asking "where have you been?" It adds to his feelings of abandonment and paranoia.

also

>Batman: Your parents probably told you you were special, youre not though so youre gonna die

Is meant to imply that he thinks Superman has alien parents, no connection to Earth, but when he finds out he has a human girlfriend and a human mom, he realizes Superman is just a regular guy with powers man.