What's his problem?

What's his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jH8DiDUxWOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too kino for el nino, lamo

>What's his problem?
I like him, but his lack of film knowledge outside Star Wars/Trek and genre shit is bizarre. During the Gremlins commentary he had never even heard of Rock and Roll High School and thought it was a dumb title, which it is, but how have you never even heard of it before?

Alcoholism

His favorite medium is dominated by JEWWSSS

I don't know

no taste for films

same as Rich, type 2 diabetes

Lucas raped him as a child

Interesting that they got Refn to direct an episode.

>alcoholism
>clinical depression
>gaining weight
>abusive towards friends and loved ones

not sure but it's killing him

People that aren't depressed are deluded

OH GOOD ANOTHER RLM THREAD

Jesus Christ he used to look like that!?!?

Top kek.

Rather than being a fan of the entire film genre, he just enjoys watching movies a lot. He's not the kind of guy who memorizes directors or goes out of his way to watch every "important" movie. He just likes to watch movies and does it a lot.

That's the difference between Mike and Jay. Jay is a film fanboy that knows every tiny detail about everything film and watches every shitty indie sundance piece of crap that comes out.

So you be saying?

Mike: Popcorn-Filcker
Jay: Kinoisseur

He's from the Midwest.

>he doesn't know about elf prince mike

Aside from the shitty hairline he used to be pretty solid looking

Jay isn't even a "film buff" either. He just likes weird indie shit. He's hardly someone with wide tastes.

>Jay is a film fanboy that knows every tiny detail about everything film and watches every shitty indie sundance piece of crap that comes out.
He's worse, a horror nerd. Mike is the one that watches every new Woody Allen film and similar light fare, Jay only knows about horror/thriller/imdb core

>tfw they both said the Witch was their favourite film

holy shit I was starting to doubt their kinography skills

they're both pleb fags who unironically liked TFA, i just watch them as a friend simulator

>permavirgin losers pretend to have better film taste than the e-celebs they're clearly jealous of: the thread

They were paid for that, when they're not paid at least one of them usually has good taste.

He married a fat chick then got fat.

Not really surprising.

So what you're saying is Jay has better taste. Got it.

same

He's an alcoholic with shit taste in film but I find him pretty funny and still watch their videos. I don't watch best of the worst unless he's in it.

What's wrong with his hairline in that pic?

how old was he on the left? interesting how his hair stayed despite the shit hairline

DUDE CYNICISM LMAO

The happiest he's ever been in his life is when he saw Star Wars as a child. He tries in vain to capture that feeling through capeflicks, and he also gave TFA a pass because it aped A New Hope so much, but he knows deep down that he'll never be that happy again.

That's the difference between most people in their early 20's and mid-late 30's. It'll probably happen to you too.

JAY BAUMAN? IS THAT YOU?

>It'll probably happen to you too.

joke's on you, I'm only 20 and I already resemble old Mike, except worse

I get the impression he'd want another Next Generation or otherwise well done Star Trek series over anything Star Wars. The prequels just happened to make him e-famous.

what did they mean by this?

I don't think Mike or Jay actually care that much about Star Wars. They liked ANH and loved Empire but were both kinda cold on RotJ and then the prequels sucked.

Mike would much rather have a new Star Trek that isn't shit but he knows that sort of thing is dead so he lives in constant suffering. Jay just slides with whatever.

Weirdly horrifying.

Whatever happened to the girl character on this show? Was she cut to appeal to fucking white males?

her opinions and observations were shit.

she's unpleasant to look at too

Sup Forums mods ax every real thread.
Poor baby's usually don't even get a day before being euthanized.
Meanwhil, Sup Forums can't keep a reviewer thread to save it's life...

She wasn't funny or cynical and she wasn't cute enough for the FUCKING WHITE MALES to look past that.

He would be more handsome than Jay 2.0 if he tried.

What do you think Mike's balls smell like?

checked and keked my wookie

I want to cum inside of him

Moldy Wisconsin cheese.

youtube.com/watch?v=jH8DiDUxWOc

Fuck this shit

Fuck barneyfags

Like goof

which episode is this

>Linking a poneh video
End your own life please :)

Will do chief

> it is a mike likes Woody Allen movies because he sympathize with the characters episode

That's generalizing.

Based on their conversations, Mike is the movie nerd and Jay is the film buff. They both love shitty movies, but their personal tastes go beyond that.

Mike is always making references to popcorn flicks, sci-fi, and superhero movies. It's pretty clear he doesn't memorize directors or filmmakers, seeks out what he knows will likely be decent, and has some mild taste for shit like Woody Allen flicks or Inception. He also is the one who makes all the awkward jokes and nerd references, but you can kind of tell doesn't get too into all the other aspects of nerd culture (beyond Star Trek/Star Wars).

Jay is the one who can name drop filmmakers and reference filming techniques by their technical names. He's the more educated one of the two and seeks out indie films, cult movies, horror, and on occasion art house. By no means is he going to be this massive kino connoisseur watching obscure French noir or critiquing Kurosawa films, but he probably has enough technical knowledge and schooling to recognize that type of film and appreciate it. I think his love of horror is also just an extension of them both loving schlock.

Mike is the "street smarts" and Jay is the "book smarts."

Now back into my autistic hole where I can keep watching my friend simulators

She was kind of eye candy? Her opinions were mostly "I'm a girl and I don't get this shit."

Wasn't there another woman too? She was rarely on, but she was mildly funny in that Cheri O'Teri kind of way where she was just funny looking and the guys played off her decently

>eye candy

The worst candy you can get

Who?

You best not be talking about Jessi because she's THICC, not fat.

She is mike's girlfriend

>What's his problem?

He's dead inside and only thing he cared about is now tainted by Jessi, and now she's geting fit and getting dicked by some chad.

kek, its even red

the best one

That's Jessie?

That asssssssssssssss

Gives me hope f a m. My hair's about where young Mikes was.

Can someone please photoshop a Christmas hat in this drawing of Mike ?

>A sweaty Jessi will never bury your face in her armpit after working out

RLM HAS CAUSED ME GREAT SUFFERING AND EMOTIONAL TRAUMA

don't worry she doesn't do it with her "boyfriend" either

What's his endgame?

Is this that guy, who used to chat on futa forum roleplaying as futa cock craving slut ? Jesus dude, off your life

>She's leaning on him so he asks her to move and she does while he repositions himself
What's weird about that?

His dream is unclear

>he can't get body language cues
you're lucky my friend, at least you can blame jews and feminism

He sold himself to the mouse.

>He doesnt watch autismkino

leave

I actually like Mike with a bit of fat on him.

Best I can do with the weird head.

Thanks m8.