So, the trailer for the next Transformers schlock will be out in an hour or so. Anyone's able to predict how it will go?

So, the trailer for the next Transformers schlock will be out in an hour or so. Anyone's able to predict how it will go?

>trailer opens up with an establishing shot of a city
>V.O. saying something vague and cryptic
>cut to an explosion with an Inception horn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyVKK87hYYM&list=PLPCb6qD6nQhC2mGnNgGa1FRxh03SxQ-Nl&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

T4 was totally unrecognisable compared to the previous ones

Why do Hollywood have to be such fucking jews?

It seems darker than the others so I'm exited to see what they do.
They're fun to watch but some of it's solid cringe:
>I'm under alien balls LMAO
>I'm like a bad ballerina, who kicks ass and chews bullets
>Romeo & Juliet laws

It was the same movie for the 4th time. What the fuck was unrecognizable to you?

>people pretend to not care for this franchise
>yet keep making threads of it

Totally new cast with Vietnam fucking shits man. Humans being oh so evil and mercenary transformers being a thing

Nothing like the previous films

>not liking to beat a dead populist horse
What the fuck is wrong with you?

first movie was decent. The rest fucking sucked except for any part with optimus. That nigga gets my hyped

user it was the same exact movie again. I'm honestly feeling really bad for you that you think a few minor changes means anything. It's the same formula, this one will be as well.

Nah, there was a lot of changes. Something about it felt like it tried too hard to be serious and too hard to be humorous at times. Not to mention the designs were shitty.

>mfw Optimus Prime is the only character with an actual arch across these four (soon to be five) shitty films
If we just cut them up to include his scenes we might actually get something interesting.

>tried too hard to be serious and too hard to be humorous at times

Thats literally all of them dumbass. this coming from someone who finds these guilty pleasures.

Stop answering and showing your autism

In it for Barricade

>not being a film student who's all passionate and fascinated for erudite arthouse cinema but also intimately enjoys dumb fighting robots despite not having the courage to ever reveal it to the world

What the fuck, man?

The first Transformers was GOAT. Saw that three times in theaters. Came out when I was in middle school and was a perfect summer action flick

so when does the trailer hit

is it dropping with some late night talk show?

It can't be all of them if it's a significant change. I'm sure you could see it if you weren't blinded by labels of guilty pleasures.

i think espn in 15 min

DOTM was pure kino

Replace "Barricade" with "Sup Forums" and nothing changes.

oh during MNF ok

>implying the first and third films weren't kinos

you'd have to change the height to under 5 feet though

>that scene where Barricade chases down a black character for 10 minutes straight and shoots him for no reason

Kek you're pretty good

>"Stop being a fucking cuck, Sam, and use the Allspark on Megatron!"

2007 was a different time.

I'm gonna have to agree with this, the first film was pretty much the predecessor to all the modern Marvel capeshit we currently have flooding the cinemas. It didn't have an intricate narrative or anything but, much like Star Wars back in 1977, it was at the very least a genuinely creative blockbuster with some enjoyable moments while still leaving space for some proper improvements in a sequel.

After that it all went downhill.

>megatron will use the allcuck to transform earth's sjw's and build a new army

I saw it several times because the effects knocked my socks off. At the time they were by far and away the most convincing CGI anybody'd yet achieved.

While it was a solid theatre experience, repeat viewing on DVD knocked the shine off the sound and visuals, and made me realise it was in all other regards a pretty poor film. Then Transformers 2 happened, and that might have been the worst film I've ever paid to see in a theatre.

Nah m8, ROTF was the shit.

Look 8/leftypol/, I appreciate you want to claw back some control of the narrative somewhere on the internet but could you at least try and make sense with your shilling. What the fuck does Barricade have to do with Sup Forums?

Nah it's just because Barricade likes to punish and enslave. Don't overreact pal. We're all having a laugh.

>people in this thread unironically stating that any of the transformers movies was anything above complete trash

You obviously didn't pay to see 4

Why do chinks eat this shit up, I thought they were smarter than this

The Chinese are superstitious idiots, and dumb as hell. They'll shell out unceremoniously to anything that appeals to their sensibilities, they're currently doing to movies what they did to cars.

Deceptions please leave.

Didn't he die in the third film?

I can't even tell the Decepticons apart in these movies outside of Megatron.

>Deceptions
ayyy

>"Lord Megatron, what's so important about a faggot kike twink? We should be killing niggers instead! "
Jesus, did Bay receive tips from Raimi?

Well he's a big guy.

Died in the novel and comic of the first, but they brought him back in the third, where he was killed. Death means nothing to these writers, they brought back Blackout to get his face ripped in two even though he took a grenade up the ass in the first one.

Sup Forums wouldn't enslave anyone, they would just outright kill.

The second one was Grindor not Blackout.

Right, because you people don't believe in Gulags for "undesirables" or anything like that...

To be fair, they have reused character models more than once. They never explicitly said that barricade himself died.

I stopped after being suckered back in to see 3, which was almost as bad as 2.

Still haven't seen 4, won't see 5 either. Just let it die and reboot it with someone competent at the helm.

>modern liberals are Stalinists
even US commies in the 50's weren't Stalinists mate

Yeah but he's a robot, an alien one at that so that's pretty easy to get around being revived.

Why bring this into such a negative place? Let's laugh.

VAAWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

I've been told in public to my face by a US university student that when full communism is achieved "people like me" (I assume xir meant straight, white, male) will be sent straight to the Gulags. And no, they weren't joking.

I should have done to him what Optimus did to Sentinel Prime...

It's a college kid. Don't take them so seriously.

eh i'll give it a go

>shot of earth/space
>optimus prime does some commentary
>maybe a shot of some battle going on
>close up of optimus prime
>"EPIC LINE"
>cut to black

Dont forget

Why not? They're either going to eventually end up in a management position somewhere or (more likely in today's economy) stay in the education system permanently and become a lecturer spreading this cancer to another generation of children.

Sage for off-topic.

oh if there's any humans it will show them all looking at something off-camera with a shocked look on their face

its not significant, youre just an idiot

The only way Lancelot could ever be black is if they did a King Arthur and the Knights of Justice movie, that's about it

DOTM was ripped from the G1 cartoon

We'll probably have a somber cover of some 80s song. That seems to be the trend in trailers these days.

So it TF5, Season 2 episode "Decepticon in King Arthur's Court"

And the cartoon handled a planet appearing in Earth's orbit more realistically.

Good one mate.

ITS UP
youtube.com/watch?v=KyVKK87hYYM&list=PLPCb6qD6nQhC2mGnNgGa1FRxh03SxQ-Nl&index=3

thanks based user

dragon transformer HAHAHAHA

>That generic trailer
>spoilering that optimus is alive

>optimus is dead (again)
>oh look he's really alive
It was a forgone conclusion but still.

also
>floating in space

>Optimus is dead
>No actually he is alive

Guess i don't have to see the movie anymore.

but no wait HES EBIL NOW

am i the only one who wants shia lebouf back fuck marky mark

Why do these people keep trying to seek these blockbusters as being powerful emotional movies, it's just going to be the same generic shit

Scourge/Nemesis Prime time?

>FORGIVEEEE MEEEI
>Ruthlessly murders 2nd most important autobot.

Hilarious.

Un-Unicron?!

Quintession ship probably, Unicron is planet sized not just bigger than the Moon.

Finally some space shit

It's going to be the remaining Autobots/Decepticons with Megatron leading them again Optimus and the people who created the transformers.

At least I hope so.

You're probably right but I thought we were already shown the quintessons ships in 4. Mother ship maybe?

This is bayformers user. He already fucked with shit before, he's probably doing it again.

Well, that looks pretty bogstand-

WHAT THE FUCK, OPTIMUS PRIME IS PURE EVIL NOW? BUT, HOW

the trailer honestly looked KINO to me

>NO OPTIMUS

Bumblebee's first and last words

why is anthony hopkins appearing in more shit lately? i guess his residuals are running low and needs to pay off his house or some shit.

Hmmmmmm

The earth is covering Unicron ????

It wouldn't be the first time.

Peter Cullen sounds like he's dead.

Nah, he's deader during TFPrime.

And the rape continues, not only that but "muh stronk females" fuck this shit

You were pretty close.

Fuck Bay.

mfw

some people might not like shia, but he's what made me love the transformer movies, esp the first one. It just wasn't the same when they kicked him and brought marky mark

>maybe this one will be goo-
>this over designed piece of shit

That little girl can't act.

Didn't Mark Wahlberg have a daughter in the last one? I didn't watch that piece of shit.

First one was not decent in the slightest. Everything people say sucks about the other three are present initially as well even if its not as bad, its dogshit.

>mfw optimus is alive and he wants to kill bumblebee

wahlberg looks retarded with that wig on