What has to happen for this to be good?

What has to happen for this to be good?

It would have to be good.

new writer, new director, new actors, producers not from disney, different distributors, outsourced to somewhere thats not hollywood.

This

It won't be good. But it was never meant to be good. it was designed to be profitable, and it will be.

Release Edwards' cut, before the reshoots.

You just described Disneys plan with the franchise since purchasing it.

I'd rather not have the camera cut to a tv screen or to a window when something good was going to happen

Release already

They better set up the sequel well, since they already cast the lead.

Jar Jar Binks replaces the female lead and C3P0 replaces that android. Also throw in young Boba Fett. Replace Darth Vader with Count Dooku's brother, Jim Dooku.

Everyone needs to die graphically/horribly by Vader at the end. The black-hobo sliced in half, another force thrown into oblivion, a 2-second throat crush, then the girl last in some inventive way.
Cue 3CP0 saying "oh dear" as they float away into space in an escape pod

But rumor has it that's precisely what the reshoots did. The old cut showed Vader fucking up a group of rebels in graphic detail but it was deemed too "dark" for Disney so it's all shadows and quips now.

You know c3po and R2D2 just HAVE to be in Rogue One. I believe those two are the only ones that appeared in all seven movies.

>he believes reddit rumors

wew

Hold on, let me add even more on to that

>he believes reddit rumors
>from a guy called keepR1dark
>who said he'd give mods proof to verify he'd be in a position to know what he claims
>yet never gave any proof and never showed up again after that

wew

Supreme Leader Jar Jar

>knowing which rumors come from Reddit and the drama surrounding them
You have to go back

I never said I believed him, but knowing Disney it's completely possible.

>believing reddit rumors

That's what I thought.

I was actually kind of looking forward to this,but that was before I watched that clip of the girl beating down several guys in armor with a fucking baton. Like seriously? Just have her fight one on one with a single stormtrooper, then beat him, it's not that difficult

What the shit are they gonna do when JE Jones kicks it? Nigga's not lookin' too healthy, and how the fuck do you recast Vader's voice. It's too iconic.

They had him read a bunch of words from the dictionary just in case.