American Inventors

When can we expect the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHDj4DH4mJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

W E
E

This should be fun.

wtf I didn't know George Washington was black

I hate dollars now

inb4 cucks defend this

AAAGH NIGGERS FUCKJING NIGGERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why does otis not have a picture?

nobody could defend this faggotry

reminder that this was a "controversy"

Well when you type in inventors, you'll mostly get white people and when you type in happy couples you'll get white couples. When people use the word American on the Internet, it's mostly associated to African-American which is why you probably see more blacks when the word American is typed in. Black people are more defined by their race

The selection bias is still weird though

Google "American musicians", it's the same

The only white guy there is Bieber and he's Canadian

>mfw never heard of first person
>google Lewis Howard Latimer
>see what he "invented"
kek

See

wtf if blacks invented america why are they so poor?

i hate white poeple now

That is very common. There are not many black inventors so if you look up the names on lists like this youtube.com/watch?v=nHDj4DH4mJw
you will find that most don't apply or were co creators instead of solo creators

I think people misunderstand what an invention is
You can look up "who invented the car" and get several responses, including Karl Benz or even Henry T. Ford.
People can invent the same thing over in two separate occasions and both people are inventors. People can invent something that doesn't necessarily improve daily life or is inefficient compared to current technology and still be called inventors. There can be a mild change to something, made slightly more efficient by adding another specific feature, and it's a different invention and the person who added that is still an inventor.

The range and scope of an inventor is far wider than people will give it credit. You could invent a small box that keeps food cold and people will say "that doesn't count, mini-fridges already exist"
That's not how it works

no but calling someone who made factory shoe making process more efficient the inventor of shoes is stupid.