Mfw Rey becomes a Sith Lord at the end of Episode 8

>mfw Rey becomes a Sith Lord at the end of Episode 8
I know Disney doesn't have the guts to do this, but it would sure make me forgive the character Rey so much because it would make sense for her to go to the dark side considering how powerful she is.

If Disney decide to just make her defeat Kylo or bring Kylo to the light and then defeat Snoke and she is hailed as a princess Jedi of the galaxy... I will be surely pissed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jz3oSYB5XB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wana smell her farts

Bitch could bite through a ball gag with those chompers.

a Sith Lady you mean

a Disney Sith Princess™

Lmfao typical Sup Forums poster

Why is Boyega so sad?

they're afraid to give flaws to people they consider minorities.

Which is why for most part the best minority actors seek out roles with flaws. See Denzel's movies where he always has one hard flaw that is clearly visible.

Minority character actors seek this out which is why they excel despite the agenda and not because of it.

this is marvel and disney as a whole problem. They're afraid of flaws, seek out generic things, sometimes characters have flaws, but not often enough and it is also the reason it comes off as 'same-y'

They have a proven formula and that is better for making money than trying different things.

They will ape the OT arcs with their remake/spiritual successor trilogy and same reason you have Adam Driver telling the truth that episode 8 is ESB 2.0

Problem is they deviated from ANH that she already seems overpowered and despite what waifuists think, it is fairly common to be annoyed at perfect characters. It comes off as unreal which is why they're so keen to defend against it to point of interviewers bringing it up every time with Daisy.

Daisy has to be absolutely mad to not understand why her character is a Mary Sue
youtube.com/watch?v=jz3oSYB5XB4

Not to mention that if you go by SW-"logic", she used anger to beat Kylo Ren in the duel, which means she used the dark side to beat a Sith.

>star opposite a white woman
>with absolutely
NO
O

ASS
S
S

>Congratulations Rey, you have tracked me down: Grand Master Snoke. Or to give me my real name ... Mace Windu!
>Impossible, Mace Windu was killed by Darth Vader
>No, I survived now I am the most powerful sith. I believe you have already met my son... Finn. FINN WINDU.
>I will join the dark side together we rule the galaxy I am now... Darth Rey.

Typical reddit tourist

He didn't have a boyfriend. Cute boyfriend.

WE FINNA WINDU NOTHIN

>feet hurt
>daisu is scary
>wish he was home playing Fifa

That would guarantee another trilogy where Rey's cousin twice removed has to master the force and take he down.

You're implying that the people who run Disney and make their movies for them have some sort of artistic vision and don't focus test the fuck out of everything to make it as unoffensive and unchallenging as they can so they can make as much money as they can.

Post the not shopped version, faggot

Wont happen.
Shes anakin reborn.
What youre in for is basically jesus esque rebirth to fix his past sins by living a similar life again. Youre even in for a wonderful speech in the middle transition to end of episode 9 where she literally comes to terms with the fact that she was anakin, but is not anakin ala
>My past is not my future. My future isnt written and will not be set by the mistakes of another man. My past may be anakin skywalker. But my future is mine. I am not anakin skywalker. I am Rey. And my time... Is now.

Make their Mary Sue princess evil is misogynist.

>My future isnt written and will not be set by the mistakes of A FUCKING WHITE MALE.
FTFY

reincarnation has never been a thing in starwars, so I dont see that, but maybe she will see herself ending the legacy began by skywalkers maybe, it will be symbolic, not literal.

>Rey, I am your father
You know Luke will say it

Thanks Satan