What did you guys think when Magneto destroyed Auschwitz?

What did you guys think when Magneto destroyed Auschwitz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=hW6zI9iy27Y
loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/Nuremberg_trials.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

at least Sobibor and Dachau survived

What's an Auschwitz? Is it a powerful mutant?

then who was museum?

why would magneto follow a blue dude with 2 children and a whore ?

No it's a death camp

Auschwitz is a descendant of Apocalypse, in the x-men lore it says that in ancient times Auschwitz killed 6 trillion people with his mutant ability to secret gas like toxins from within his body

secrete*

I'm humored by the fact that such a facility still exist in RL considering Germany is full on pussified when someone so much as a mentions the swastika.

6 million innocent people died there OP

>people

>MUH HOLOCAUST

>Destroys the most famous holocaust memorial

I predict this will be an on topic and constructive thread.

There were other camps. German efficiency can only kill so many people in one place

>6 million
>innocent
>people
>died
>there
even if we purged your post of lies, we'd be left only with faggotry

~1.2 million.

6 is the total headcount.

Why are Nazis so demonized in media?
They had the coolest uniforms. Ain't no Nazi ever called me nigga desu

Coolness of uniforms was unrelated to nazi ideology.

Why not? They clearly had a sense of style.

Yeah the uniforms were pretty boss

>Yeah the uniforms were pretty boss

Hugo Boss!

:^)

Really absurd and out of place. I just don't understand why it had to be in a super hero movie.

Holocaust never happened goys! i read it on Sup Forums it must be true

Because Bryan Singer and most of the producers are jews

Agreed, the movie was already ridiculous but this moment really raised it up a whole step.

hella

fuckin

epik

The German government should sue him for the damages.

>6million
>innocent
>people

There is no way it was "six million", it simply is mathematically impossible.That was proven time and time again. Believing the numbers Auschwitz had to kill ~4people every few seconds. The idea is silly.

And they were most certainly not "innocent". Many of them were criminals, rapists, murderers, communist. People who wanted to do harm to the nation. Don't the europeans lock up "nazis" because their ideology means to harm the nation? Following your implausible logic these people would be innocent too.

But your claim they were "people" is most preposterous of all.

>6million
>innocent
>people

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
>balder.org/judea/Important-Quotations-For-A-Better-Understanding-Of-WWII.php

If Sup Forums hates Jews so much, why do they say their favourite people didn't kill them in death camps?

The Holocaust never happened Op.

shut up you leftist cuck! my wife's son "muh 6 gorillion" lmao

>Sup Forumstards actually believe this

>people actually believe facts

shocking in 2016 honestly

>Don't the europeans lock up "nazis" because their ideology means to harm the nation?
not in mine. And they certainly don't kill them.

>That was proven time and time again.
saying it's proven is better than actual proof. inb4 ms paint graphs from Sup Forums

>Many of them were criminals, rapists, murderers, communist
>facts

Just end your life you dumb autist. Go and cry more about the "white genocide" while you deny it ever happened to other people.

>facts

[citation needed]

*6 gorillion

>facts
>parroted some pasty obese neckbeard after watching youtube videos and reading white supremacist mumbo jumbo

lel how about historical records and speeches by Goebbels and Hitler himself. oh wait. you left those out. ooops.

>white genocide

why would I care about that?

Oh god, please don't. I can't bear the poorly cited and cherry-picked infographic dumps. Each one proven wrong a dozen times.

>how about historical records
Produce the Nazi records of systematic murder.

I'll wait.

it was bit on the nose and redundant, he already has loss of his kids so there is no need to drag up the jew pain. also it works better with a younger magneto who can do it in a bout of teen angst
not as powerful as the holocaust fun fact there was actually a mutant named holocaust and he once had a fight with Magneto wiki decriptions of "and than Magneto narrowly avoided holocaust" etc were hilarious

He's gonna bring up that one nazi that was tortured into testifying that they killed people. That's all the evidence you need that 6 million kikes were systematically gassed.
Remember da six bajillion.

They keep it as a monument to their sins, I think they have mandatory school trips to deepen their guilt
just in one camp? is this a play on "x people lived here, now its a ghost town? also some of them were not innocent, no large group of people is ever made out of only the innocent and most did horrible shit to each other to stay alive bit longer

Got any more interesting "facts"?

thus out they were not designed by Hugo Boss, only produced. no wonder they never recaptured the magic
They did not get nuked and italy bailed near the end so I guess movie runners don't feel like they have been punished enough. + its a go to tool for any unskilled script writer

got any "facts"?

its extra funny since the ends up killing more than 6 million people himself and gets away with a slap on the wrist. it would be extra hilarious if he still brings up his suffering in the next movie

Yes, but you won't believe them anyway.

So that's a no.

Auschwitz never existed since it's a jewish lie so I didn't think much of it

>Sup Forumstards don't understand the meaning of the word "yes"

Figures.

Not an argument.

non-Jew lives don't matter.

See Bolshevik slaughter, Armenian genocide, Mao's genocide.

Only Gods chosen people matter. Remember this, goy.

Neither is yours

youtube.com/watch?v=hW6zI9iy27Y

The camp is not in Germany ya dingus, it's in Poland

Who are you quoting?

i wish Sup Forums were still this funny

Do you see any quotes?

>non-Jew lives don't matter.
maybe true since there seems to be considerably less talk about gypsies and all the other none Jewish people that died in the holocaust

Yes, it seems as if you are quoting someone.

>maybe true
Send this anti-semite to the reeducation camps

quoting someone usually requires actually quoting someone, you know, with a quotation.

Yes, because you obviously care about the death of niggers and sandniggers

maybe he is a jew telling as like it is

>Bolshevik slaughter
>niggers and sandniggers

No, there are many ways to quote someone.

I'm talking generally about slaughters around the world, not just your "white slaughters".

You accuse the Jews of not caring about the slaughters of anyone but them, but you act just the same.

wut? also I would have you know I am very fond of Asians and slavic people

I didn't ask you to post your photo

well he did not use 2 most obvious ways so what makes you think he used a 3rd one?

>well he did not use 2 most obvious ways so what makes you think he used a 3rd one?

Intelligence, someone you just don't have.

>everyone is nigger, but me
I bet your pathetic country more black than any european or slavic one

Yes user. The Jews made this up. Never mind Patton personally found these camps and made his troops take pictures to document it, nevermind a trial held by the High Justice of Britian was conducted, nevermind it was attended to by judges from France, Britian, the US and the Soviet Union. What I read on the Internet means I'm right!

6 gorillion is the (alleged) Jew population killed

>you act just the same.

I never realized non-Jews had been bombarding the media with crocodile tears for 60 years for cheap sympathy points. Thanks for Correcting The Record.

>there are people actually this deluded

>jews
>innocent
TOP FUCKING KEK

loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/Nuremberg_trials.html

>Intelligence, someone you just don't have.
>someone

I predicted you would post that horseshit that they got a Nazi to say by torturing him

I guess when your ex-wife accuses you of abuse to get money or something, all you need is her accusation and then you're guilty!

Nevermind Allied bombardment of supply lines in 1944 led to massive deathtolls in the camps due to starvation and typhus.

What do you say to this. also why were not other countries involved?

Why does Sup Forums hates jews so much? Because they're more successful? I don't care about them since they doesn't affect my life anyway. They own Hollywood, sure, but who cares? No one force you to watch some new femislut or gaynigger movie, you know.

OY VEY DONT FORGET ABOUT THE HOLOHOAX - I MEAN HOLOCAUST, GOYIM
6 BAJILLION!
LESS THAN A QUARTER OF A MILLION JEWS WERE LIVING IN GERMANY AT THE TIME, BUT JUST IGNORE THAT FACT LIKE GOOD GOYIM SHOULD

I don't hold anything against Jews as a people, only the brainwashing machine that is Jewish-elite controlled Hollywood and media.

> I don't care about them since they doesn't affect my life anyway.
Who is in charge of the Federal reserve?
Who is in charge of the news?
Who is in charge of the entertainment industry?
Which country repeatedly brags about controlling the US foreign policy?

>No one force you
except there is nothing else on. Why do you think so many people say "English is not my native tongue but I think in English" US has been in the game of cultural domination for years.

>kike detected

it's almost like the winners wrote the history books, making stuff up as they went along to justify or overshadow their own insane war crimes.

Yes but they will keep being made instead of other movies. There is a finite amount of money invested in movies. They have to choose which movies to fund.
The feminist reboot of ocean's eleven took the spot of a real movie.

Yes goy! That is tolerance I need, now where are some 12 year old girls whom I can show music videos of black rappers

Seriously, what the fuck more do you tards one? Here is a complete transcript of a trial held by high judges from six nations from the library of Congress. But no, I guess I saw this one YouTube video where a witness was sweating for being trialed for war crimes, that totally invalidates this.

Honestly what is going on in your mind? Do you think that the high justices from six nations were simultaneously controlled by Jews? Or do you think the Jews doctored a documented in the library of Congress?

Well, that's makes sense
>Because they're more successful
They're in charge, so? They won. There is nothing you can do about it. Do they creating new laws or new conditions which affecting your life somehow?
>US has been in the game of cultural domination for years
That's because US culture is superior, obviously
>The feminist reboot of ocean's eleven took the spot of a real movie.
Can someone explain me where is profit in pushing gay/woman/nigger and other sjw-scum movie or any other media?