Milo

so what the fuck is going on with this dude, last night I heard there were some allegations?

I was literally gonna buy tickets to his show in february when I get paid next week but I don't want to if he's some rapist scumbag desu, I don't like his music that much.

it doesn't seem like music sites are reporting on anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/76971895/#q76971895
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you need to have a source on that man

there were all these twitter posts from this woman who said multiple rappers raped her including Milo, Busdriver, and I think Antwon too

I didn't save them

I heard he cheats on his wife, but nothing more. It was alleged alongside a bunch of sexual harassment allegations against Busdriver, billy woods, and Elucidate, but I don't have any reason to believe he's a predator.

she never accused milo of rape. just of cheating on his wife. busdriver, kool AD, and zomby were accused of rape

oh, ok. how come pitchfork hasn't said anything about this? usually they jump on that shit asap

yea idk good question. im really surprised it hasnt been on any music news sights. it does seem like something that many music sights would quickly jump on. views and publicity alone is enough to cover the story

Rappers are scumbags? Wow who would have guessed?

everyone thinks le intellectual backpackers are the nice guys and gangster or party rappers are le scumbags. in reality its all men, le nice guy backpackers are the most incideous though because they pretend to be woke

pitchfork put so much money into these guys, i think they want to keep this secret

huh? p4k didn't even give any of their albums good scores as far as I know. I thought it was just a lot of soft pans.

also p4k had no problem tossing Swans/Gira right into the garbage even though they gave multiple albums by them 9+/10

i dont know who any of those literal whos are

lurk more

bump

gira isn’t black

who cares

why do you need to attach an artists personal life to their work

are you autistic or something?

I don’t think it’s a bad thing to like whatever you like. enjoyment is subjective. but supporting someone (giving them money for merch, buying tickets to shows they get payed for) that uses their platform to attain things and commit acts that are shitty is what is shitty

I hope he actually did something like this, the dude is way too self righteous and has awful opinions about things, even that stupid picture of him here is retarded, he looks like a person that takes himself too seriously.
All hat crap about him actually having beef with the title Niggas on the Moon pisses me off

STFU you SJW retard.

how old are you

rbt.asia/mu/thread/76971895/#q76971895

apparently melon guy ravaged her ass so much that it's been bleeding ever since

lmao

he is black

damn remember KassemG?

that didn't stop them from writing lengthy detailed articles about Russel Simmons

also don't forget R Kelly and of course XXXTENTACION

she accused milo of cheating on his wife. busdriver, zomby, kool a.d. and some other guy with a weird name of rape. dont wanna defend kool ad but im doing it: i think when she said he raped her she meant that he cheated on her and because she didnt know that all sex after the cheating was without consent because he didnt give all information which she counts as maniuplative. thats not good, but its not violent rape as if you would imagine from the accusation, its cheating. she didnt say anything about about antwon i believe.

stop spreading this bullshit
nowhere did anyone accuse milo of rape
at worst he cheated on his wife, not even kind of comperable

this

with all that said: its super strange nothing happend since these accusations. none of the people she accused responded on twitter. no major news site reported about it. not even melon-man made a tweet about it.

what the fuck is wrong with you

Why do we even listen to crazy people like this? This chick is freaking out on twitter over stuff that she is clearly overblowing. Her whole argument with milo is clearly her just being mad and not wanting to listen to anything he says.

What is wrong with you?

with these artists a lot of their personal life IS in their work

it's not like Swans/Gira where their music is more abstract and artsy, Milo and co. literally have lyrics about shit in their lives that is supposedly true, so it's not as easy to separate art and artist

folks!!!

Wow an autist did something amoral, wooooooooow.

this, desu