>futuristic society
>cigarettes still exist

seriously Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5dTHodRrsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ABSOLUTELY FUTURE YEAR C O M E O N

Well 2016 is nothing like I thought it would be like either when I look back

Why are German cigarettes better than French cigarettes?

>current year
>recreative alcohol still exist
You tell me OP.

let me guess, you thought 2016 would look like it did in back to the future?

alcohol doesn't kill you like cigarettes do

>Dolores, I am William. I have changed alot since, for instance I now talk with a texan accent

>current year
>white males still exist
>white women who don't worship the bbc still exist
Seriously, shitlords?

>alcohol doesn't kill you
lmao
Your liver disagree.

>future society
>every character is constantly consuming the miracle drug cannabis

They said they conquered disease. So literally no downsides to smoking in the future.

My mind really can't reconcile past-William and the MiB. I understand it's the point, they're just two different characters entirely.

Even past-William's transition into that role felt too sudden and drastic. They tried to do the whole 'slide into darkness' within a few minutes.

>implying the government's hello fellow kids advertisements won't push record amount of kids into huffing tobacco rolls back to 1960's levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5dTHodRrsU

well you could already see william slowly becoming more dangerous in the first 9 episodes. the last episode little montage just sped up the last of it

>future society
>vaping isn't commonplace and universally accepted

>>futuristic society
>>cigarettes cures cancer

implying Big Tobacco isn't the power behind the scenes to legallize weed, so they can just start making weed cigs/joint, adding crap to em again like they did with tobacco and just transfer and expand the market they already have.

This
Big Tobacco probably has big money invested in the park

Maybe in the future cry baby pussy farts finally mind there own fucking business.

>practically lives wild west "westworld" texas rest of his life
>surprised he adapts a texan accent

I'd definitely start smoking again if it's the future & you can easily cure whatever problems cigarettes cause.

that's bullshit but I believe it