sopranos bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bMeTfZqH2R0
youtube.com/watch?v=1o34mnI2Az4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does he point with 2 fingers?

>sopranos bread
it bettuh be covud in gabbagool

Because he's actually listening to heavy metal through CIA LRAD, so he's signaling his crew

I only had one question after watching The Sopranos
Why didn't Junior think Tony had the makings of a Varsity athlete? Was he just being a dick or was he trying to save him some heartache? Tony WAS a varsity athlete in high school.

also Why did Tony kill Chris after it was already pretty apparent the whole house of cards was crashing down on him anyway?

>tfw early seasons are already starting to age

Probably the most riveting scene in the entire series.

Aging really well

the ring on the pinky is so huge he cant tuck that finger in comfortably

This was the talk that brought down Tony.

It's a time capsule of an era long gone my dude.

In terms of film making, it has aged like wine.

checkt

Idk

some of the production values and editing just seem "cheap"

looking back on it a lot of the minor characters are played by really horrible amateurish actors too

Let me tell ya a couple a three things

>Also Why did Tony kill Chris after it was already pretty apparent the whole house of cards was crashing down on him anyway?

Tony felt betrayed because Chris was using drugs again when he promised him he would never do that shit again, also when he looked back the baby seat where his daughter would have been seated was impaled by a tree branch, so Chris would have killed his daughter if she was in the car. That was enough to tip Tony over and kill Chris, knowing he's a fucking Junkie who can't do right by anyone anymore.

This always cracks me up.

he killed Chris because he was a liability
ever since chris got clean tony started question chris' loyalty
plus the movie Chris made wasn't exactly reassuring to tony, it just made things worse
also he was thinking about fucking aide
and also Tony is actually a very bad person so there's that

I just re watched it and I didn't think it felt cheap at all.

I see your point about the minor characters tho.

Whats that one episode you always skip on a run through Sup Forums?

Not to sound like an SJW but outside of the main cast... literally every character is a crude stereotype.

Come to think of if the main cast are highly refined nuanced stereotypes themselves.

Colorado?

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Go back to """"r.e.d.d.i.t"""

>Curb your enthusiasm comes on tv
>Larry David in frame with fat guy
>Junior: What the fuck! Bobby, why are we on tv?

GOAT episode

>Not Funhouse
It is a really good one though

The small mob that operated in Jersey at the time the show was on air are on FBI tapes talking about how the show is really similar to them.

youtu.be/bMeTfZqH2R0

Pauly and Chris spend eternity in the forest, meanwhile insanifu is insane near Tony

Also A Hit is A Hit, where Chris and Adriana break into the music business

I don't actually skip, but they're both trash

>pine barrens
>trash

wew lad kill yourself

Tony felt like Christopher wasted the last decade of his life as his heir apparent and that he only made life harder for him, he felt the same about Paulie but decided to spare him because he respected him being part of the old school crew whereas Chrissy was just a hothead who constantly disrespected Tony.

Also Tony just plain becomes evil after leaving the hospital.

Why did Tony take Junior shooting him so personally when it was apparent Junior's brains were rotting and that he was extremely senile?

Was it autism?

Really? I actually liked the camera work more in Season 1 than the rest of the series, also it feels a lot comfier since Tony isn't quite the boss yet and has more hair.

>skipping episodes

So who was the members only jacket guy? Eugene's brother or some shit?

He didn't really get the full extent of Junior's mental state until their final confrontation, it's really the most depressing scene in the series:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o34mnI2Az4

>watching trash that you know is trash that you've already seen

why

This is not from the Sopranos, is it?
Just finished a rerun of the entire series, and this doesnt look familiar.

>Tony in the light
>goat in the dark

This is the last time they spoke as friends.

>A Hit is a Hit
The telephone call with the rapper at the end is hilarious. I love how Paulie gets upset about the rapper taking the matter to court when he expected a violent beef. Paulie was already wearing a bulletproof vest, all ready to get those niggers.
>What kinda moolinans are these?

>skipping Sops episodes

Back to /breakingbad/, faghole.

That's literally just perfectly sensible though. There's not enough time to flesh out minor characters, so they appear like stereotypes.

You're statement about the main cast is accurate too, and that's what makes them similar to real people. Real people are often "refined stereotypes."

>mulignan

Newfag

Chris was a junkie forever. If his child wa sin the car it would have been dead and his fault. Tough scene and all but yeah

Characters who did N O T H I N G W R O N G

Italians use it as a sign that whoever you're pointing at is a cuck (not meming) or a bastard depending on context. It's also a sign to ward off the evil eye.

dubs confirms it

>try to paint Tony as a sociopath who only feels empathy for animals when sociopaths usually kill and torture small animals

that's only supposed to apply during puberty, along with bed wetting and fire starting

that rubric has been abandoned anyway

FUCK YOU SANTA!