Eminem is being ripped apart for his album lol

eminem is being ripped apart for his album lol
eminem top 10 spot is being revoked
eminem is getting kicked out of the hall of fame

holy shit this is the saddest hip-hop tragedy of all time, his trash album revival is being critiqued like no other,

I feel pretty bad for eminem but this revival album is absolute trash, this eminem album is so trash that it makes me feel like Everything eminem did was trash, like right now i can't even go back to listen to old slim shady.
this timeline is so sucks one of my favorite rappers has become worse than soundcloud rappers

I just want junkie Eminem back rapping about killing his mother

Eminem is never going to make a good album ever again. This is not news, this has been common knowledge since Encore.

This is actually a fucking hilarious album, relistened the other day.

>Didn't mean to give you mushrooms girl, didn't mean to bring you to my world

almost every song is top notch, easily a 9. MMLP is great and hilarious, though a few weak songs (8/10), We need that sense of humor nibba

MMLP is his best album by a mile imo. It feels needlessly edgy at times but it's a wonder how much actual hate he put into Kim.

THaTS aN AWFULLy HAWT COFFEe POT, WIll I ever Make Good SoNgs AGAIn? ProbAbLy Not BUT POP is All I Got Besides PAUL RoSenBurgs CAWK! Got a plan NOw I GOTTa Hatch it: FLip MY STYle BACKWARDs, Feature Rihanna to GO PLaTInum, write DonALD Five TImes And Not GEt a letter BAck and Do a soNG aBOut WIshin I WAs BLack AnD then FALL off The map And TArNish My top 5 spot and GEt Pushed TO the bAck anD then MAke TRump Diss Songs Expectin Him To REact As Revival SAles Go FLAT

Have you relistened to it lately. Remember Me is trash, Drug Ballad is good but it goes a bit long for me, Bitch Please II is unnesicary, Under the Influence is fine but it can get annoying if you're not in the mood.

Now for SSLP the only down side is he re-recorded a few songs from the SSEP. But these songs are hilarious and this is much better as a whole. Though I'll give him credit for having Kill You, then Stan, then the song that apologizes for fans acting crazy or overrating. But the songs aren't as good or as funny on MMLP

Haven't listened to it in years, putting it on for the first time in a while. I do remember Remember Me being garbage though.

this is real good

>downside of SSLP is that he had songs from SSEP
>Remember Me is trash
"siick sick dreams of picnic scenes, two kids, sixteen, with m-16s, and them shits reach through six kids each and slim gets blamed in bill clints soeech to fix these streets? fuck that, you faggots get vanish to bolcanic ash and reappear in hell with a gan of gas, and a match
>your statements are fucking retarded

don't mis quote me
>Now for SSLP the only down side is he re-recorded a few songs from the SSEP
I never said that was overtly bad, I just said the only real knock against it was that.
>Remember Me
Yeah, I don't care if you post lyrics, the song gets old fast.

How is that a knock? An EP is often user as preview for the full album fuckwit

You're autistic aren't you. I was saying the only real knock against it. Now common sense say, but that's really not that bad, so yeah there really isn't anything wrong with it. I said it was a easily a 9 here ---->

Nah you're autistic learn what an EP is fagboy

Slim Shady EP
Released December 29th, 1997
label Web entertainment

Slim Shady LP
released February 23, 1999
label aftermath

fact check next time nigger. There was no preview, it wasn't until after he got signed they remixed or rerecorded the tracks. Doesn't look like it was a preview after all faggot

>Slim Shady served as Eminem's vent for his frustrations, and in the spring of 1997, he recorded the eight-song extended play Slim Shady EP. During this time, Eminem and his girlfriend Kim Scott lived in a high-crime neighborhood with their newborn daughter Hailie, where their house was burglarized numerous times. After being evicted from his home, Eminem traveled to Los Angeles to participate in the Rap Olympics, an annual nationwide rap battle competition. He placed second, and the staff at Interscope Records who attended the Rap Olympics sent a copy of the Slim Shady EP to company CEO Jimmy Iovine. Iovine played the tape for hip hop producer Dr. Dre, founder of Aftermath Entertainment. Dr. Dre recalled, "In my entire career in the music industry, I have never found anything from a demo tape or a CD. When Jimmy played this, I said, 'Find him. Now.'" Eminem and Dr. Dre subsequently began work on Eminem's major-label debut album.

Here's a gold star for wasting your time
> *
An EP can be used as a preview for an album I didn't say The fucking LP was already recorded retard, he planned to give up after The EP flopped before Dre found him then they made the LONG PLAY of the EXTENDED PLAY dumbfuck

>this eminem album is so trash that it makes me feel like Everything eminem did was trash
well thats just fuckin dumb

>An EP is often user as preview for the full album fuckwit
>An EP can be used as a preview for an album
I never said it was already recorded. You were implying he used that as a preview for his upcoming album, it wasn't. His peak was SSLP (the EP is awesome also) but again the fact it's a down side isn't really a negative against the album. It's more of a oh well he doesn't have all new songs, ok, but yeah. This argument is autistic.

I think the idea when recording SSLP was to simply turn SSEP into a full album

there are two songs not on the LP on the EP.

It's actually 3, which is half the songs on the EP

I forgot about No One's Iller, thanks user :)

Brain Damage is Em's unhinged storytelling at its best. Also my favorite song of his.

You listed Drug ballad and Remember Me as weak points, but completely ignored the completely out of place skit of Ken Kaniff getting sucked by Insane Clown Posse?
down the trash your opinion goes.

Drug ballad is fantastic only squares don't Like that song

I'm pretty sure it's If I Had, Just the Two of Us (renamed to '97 Bonnie and Clyde) and Just Don't Give a Fuck.

I wholly agree, if it wasn't clear from my post.
SS/MMLP and TES are all amazing imo, especially because each of them has its own style and Em manages to do all of them remarkably. MMLP is my favorite because it is more subtle than SSLP's deranged stories and TES's angry protests.
I believe Ken's skit should've been excluded, and Kim would fit better in TES due to the angry tone (but since it is a prequel to 97' Bonnie and Clyde from SSLP I can deal with it). Bitch Please 2 and Under the Influence are a level below the others (which would still make them top hits for most rappers out there), but overall this album is masterful.

The only change I would make to MMLP is switching the placement of Who Knew and Stan. I feel like it would make the album flow a lot better and feel more cohesive. Sometimes I relisten to Em's old albums to remember how good some of the deep cuts are. Sticky Fingaz' verse on Remember Me is god-tier

can somebody make a "punished Marshall" image?

I'll try that, thanks.

GIVE ME SOME COVFEFE IN A FUCKING MUG, SO I CAN SPILL IT ON DONALD DRUMF!

ARGHH

YEA, BECAUSE I'M FUCKING EVIL, AND I'LL NEVER CHANGE UNTIL THE DAY WHEN I'M IN MY GRAVE, SO FOR HAILY'S SAKE, FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Eminem is gay?

Tried it, and you definitely know your shit user.

Imo SSLP is better
Theres literally no weak Songs on this and yeah my fault is great
But Songs like brain damage and rock bottom really make this album

this is better than verse off revival

>Bitch Please II is unnesicary
GIVE ME THE MIC

>eminem is getting kicked out of the hall of fame
no matter how much shit music he makes SSLP and MMLP will always be near flawless, classic albums
maybe he'll lose his top 10 of all time spot (if he even had one in the first place) but i dont think we'll ever lose how incredibly those 2 records are
just put on MMLP for the first time in ages and i'd forgotten how crazy em rhymes on it

>if he had one
>biggie has a spot
>released one album

first off biggie released 2 albums, and one of them was a double album, so that's 3 discs of music
secondly i'd argue it's better to release 2 great albums then stop, than to release 2 great albums, then a load of shit ones (not saying em did this but after MMLP he went seriously downhill)

also top 10 is a very personal thing, there's no objective ranking, so i dont think it's a given than biggie is top 10, im sure a lot of people wouldnt think he is

>release 2 than stop.
you mean "get yourself killed". There's no guarantee that biggie would retire if he was still alive. I also wouldn't say Em went downhill after MMLP. The following albums weren't god tier but TES was excellent, and even Encore and Relapse had their moments. Recovery and MMLP2 are way better than the previous two, and throughout his entire carreer you can find many examples that show his genius.

Other than that I agree, a top 10 is not a "top" list as much as it is a "favorite" list, it all boils down to personal taste, or a consensus of those.

>There's no guarantee that biggie would retire if he was still alive
that's all conjecture though, the reason that he stopped doesnt altar the fact that we never saw a bad biggie album and shouldnt be taken into consideration when we're rating how good his discog is
i'm not saying em went bad after MMLP but i think everything after it was a step down from those 2, all of his albums (save maybe the new one) have tracks that i like, but i dont think any since MMLP are very consistent

yeah i dont think there's necessarily more of an argument for biggie in the top 10 than there is for em, theyre in the same league and at the point its just down to taste imo

>Bitch Please II is unnesicary
That song captures why rap became universally popular in the first place. It was just a group of friends talking themselves up while insulting their enemies. Alpha as fuck.

Rap is literally all gay shit now. The golden rule is to only have one or two serious rap songs per album, and usually it starts or ends with the rapper admitting that this was serious and just a one-off.

relapse is literally Sup Forumscore tier

So, he's gonna an hero right?

You matched his awkward flow perfectly

TES was way too serious for Ken. Also Bitch Please II was a great fucking track and an necessary tone shift.

>eminem is being ripped apart for his album lol
Happened all the time. Then they went back to sucking his dick once they got the content and the context in couple years.

>eminem top 10 spot is being revoked
>eminem is getting kicked out of the hall of fame
Even if you are dumb enough to think Revival is that bad, it doesn't effect his previous albums. He's stuck in the top 5 no matter what.

GO GO GADGET DICK

The Eminem Show is good af, what's the hate?

Those all showed up on the SSLP.

*blocks your path*

He still has talent.

I mean a few songs off Revival like Framed and especially Castle / Arose are one of his best in a long time but he just maks 10 awful sounding pop tracks or each good one.

He's on record saying he is saving his best stuff for when Trump inevitably responds to him. So we just have to wait.

His anti-Trump tirade came over a year too late. Anything negative anyone could possibly say about Trump has already been said a million times already and for him to come out with this now seems like he's flogging a dead horse. A sad state for a former trendsetter to be in.

holy shit I can hear the robot flow