Please tell me this bitch dies

Please tell me this bitch dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb7SWFgSf7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her and Tony start fucking around season 5 and word gets out so Tony has to kill her to preserve his family honor. so yeah that bitch dies.

Nope, she gets meadow killed though

>Her and Tony start fucking
I don't believe that.

I already know that isn't true since Meadow is in the final scene of the show and likely saw Tony's brains fly out of his head.

She fucks Ralphie with a strapon and makes him her bitch on the reg

>Tony is an annoying asshole male
>Everyone loves him

>Janice is an annoying asshole female
>Everyone hates her

What was David trying to tell us with her narrative?

Her and Hesh get involved in a jewish ritual blood sacrifice but they get caught by the FBI and end up in jail.

That's in heaven. That's how you know Tony is dead, because Meadow sees him.

Except Tony has values

It's really a testament to the strong writing that the show makers make you genuinely dislike Janice more than actual murderers and other serious criminals.

And I did always want Tony to treat her worse than he did; "put her in her place" so to speak. But it's just part of his characterization that he let her get by with so much.

Janice WAS a literal murderer though

kek

>Janice more than actual murderers
Janice murdered Richie.

>values
I'm not really seeing it.

This happens OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb7SWFgSf7o

>Janice sinks her claws into Bobby
Oh man. But he's a good guy.

One of the best credit songs in that episode. And one of the funniest scenes in the show

Well... I was cheering for Paulie to die... Janice is a bitch but Paulie... oh my

He's a total sociopath

She's a cunt and I hated her on my first watch.

Second time round I enjoyed the character so much. Janice is made for rewatches.

People always love citing this scene because it's Tony getting an "epin pwn" on Janice but really it's just him being an immature piece of shit. Don't get me wrong it's a great scene and Cold Cuts is probably in my top five but this is just pointless shit flinging on Tony's part and a lot of shit he pulls in the final couple of seasons infuriated me more than most anything Janice ever did (except stealing Svetlana's leg).

>Chris says Tony will die of a heart attack when he's 50
>he was right
really.....makes....the....hamster......run...the....wheel.

Oh please, you don't need to be a sociopath gangster to call out a parasitic hypocritical cunt.

The shitflinging isn't pointless. Tony is perturbed that Janice is trying to change and be a better person. He's a miserable fuck, but it makes him feel better that Janice is typically an even bigger miserable fuck. This was Tony's way of getting Janice to show that she really hadn't changed, but was still a miserable fuck just like Tony.

Sadly she skinny dips in the river Styx and achieves immortality in season 6

But what was the need for it? They weren't arguing about anything. She didn't take any cheap shots at him before hand. He just felt like pissing her off for fun, like a goddamn Sup Forums poster. Not to mention Janice had gotten much better by that point than she was in seasons 2 and 3.

She could've pled that down from murder to manslaughter.

You know, if they hadn't made Richie disappear.

It's almost as if he's becoming the joyless, vindictive monster his mother was.

Yeah, that becomes pretty obvious in the final episodes.

Jesus, you know what I mean--she wasn't a career criminal or someone who coldly committed serious felonies on a regular basis as part of their livelihood.

Her killing Richie was effectively "out of character."

>He just felt like pissing her off for fun, like a goddamn Sup Forums poster.

It seems you missed the point. Tony was likely trying to show that Janice's "improvement" and assertiveness over her emotional problems was just skin deep. He didn't provoke her for a laugh (not entirely). He wanted to show that Janice hadn't gotten better control over herself than he had over himself.

It's still a shitty thing to do, but it certainly wasn't pointless.

This user hit the issue more precisely than me I think:

>likely saw Tony's brains fly out of his head.
Hello Reddá Žit
>implying Tony hasnt seen Godfather a million times
Theres no way he'd be caught surprised like that or let his guard down. Little Carmine was also in their too. The point of the scene was that he'd always be paranoid and struggle without Melfi

Basically this. This happens right after a whole episode about how he has his own anger problems he blames on his genes and upbringing. Its a thing Melfi constantly spells pout for the viewers throughout the show, blaming our genes to avoid personal responsibility for what we do. He messes with people to prove that theyre no better than him. It's very obvious if you marathon the show.

tony's nowhere near as annoying as janice

they're both assholes but janice is way worse

feels good though

I didn't like Tony either.