previous

Bran

Based meme hodor pissing off plebs

>Season 8 starts
>Jude Law is now The Young High Septon

how hype are you?

Respect Maisie's privacy, lads.

First for Arya Stark as best waifu

How good is this show? Is it kike "muh ebil catholics rape boys" propaganda?

t. catholic

>uploads slutty photos to the interbutts for the entire world to see
>"hurr durr respect her privacy"

kys yourself

Literally Gollum

Next Thread: Jaqen H'ghar Edition #

Valar Dohaeris
All Men Must Serve

fuck off already dumb autistic obsessed showpleb

Fucking damn! That fucking back and ass. Crazy Maisie sitting on a Daisy!

My precious!

Eat shit and die, stupid autisic fucking Reddit pedo!

Incredible cosplay!

I went in expecting to get offended and ended up liking it a lot. I'm Lutheran though.

Reminder that if you're not rooting for Cersei at this point you should just move to reddit

She really did age like milk; jesus.

Reminder

This is the one true ship, the many faced ship

It can take the form of any other ship.
Perhaps the ship you favored was not the ship you believed it to be

It was just another form of the many faced ship

Kek

sucks

this tbqh

You sir are my fucking bro!
Patrician you are!

jonsa

Is the best character

Is that you Salty?

I agree, tbqh

Facebook told me Maisie nudes are online after a hack. Where at?

lol no i wouldnt bother doing posting that on his page

Sucks

It's not a hack you old ass technology illiterate retards. All three of the kids have easily findable personal Facebook pages

Jon and Sansa can't be king and queen

Not fit to breed, not fit to lead

Jaqen H'ghar!
Morgahlis Valar!
Revenge will be spectacular!

Jaqen H'ghar!
Needle's not far!

Jaqen H'ghar!
Braavosi bazar!
Also close yet so far!

Jaqen H'ghar!
Sweep the floor, forget who you really are!

Jaqen H'ghar!
Au revoir!

Is Tyrion this show's comic relief ?

Now that's Stannis is gone, yes

OTP desu

Saatana

No kit emilia and sophie's acting is

So a possible connection between Vary's telling the story about him having his balls cut off and Craster, do you think The Others do the same to the babies once they take them? Vary's mentioned a blue fire and blue is often connected towards The Others, Wights, etc. Maybe this is why there seems to be only male Others we've encountered so far.

How can anyone like le witty dwarf man btw?

He's the most obnoxious character in the entire series.

OTP

Jaqen H'ghar!
Morgahlis Valar!
Revenge will be spectacular!

Jaqen H'ghar!
Needle's not far!

Jaqen H'ghar!
Braavosi bazar!
Also close yet so far!

Jaqen H'ghar!
Sweep the floor, forget who you really are!

Jaqen H'ghar!
Au revoir!

The day one of the other Stark kids fucks their direwolf is the day you can say this reference means anything romantic

George RR Martin= Sam Tarly

>That side boob

HNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

>posting bad shoops
lame

It's shooped you retard.

There's a higher res version of that thong pic out I hope you know

post it

Dubs #33

what's that about, trump?
still going with the "hurr trump is hitler" shit? They never learn anything.

>get her a dog
>sophie plays Jeyne Poole in S5

I feel like I was robbed of a scene.

he keeps posting tweets from this parody Euron account that says dumb shit even though he would know better than anyone why book Euron is nothing like Trump.

Why does Preston talk to himself

All the greats do.

It's a great way to organize your thoughts and self correct

And the voices he does?

>implying Hitler wasn't reanimated by the freemasons and isn't controlling Trump with a glass candle
>implying Trump isn't a glamor'ed John Goodman anyway

Why is Sansa such a loser?

Jon learned under Jeor, became Lord Commander, is now King.

Arya trained under Faceless Men, became an assassin, can tell truth from lie and change faces.

Based Bran trained under the Three Eyed Raven, is now a time traveling god doing what not even previous greenseers can.

Sansa's had Cersei, Ramsay and Littlefinger, is still a dumbass, used what's between her legs and got "raped" and abused on a daily basis by the son of the man who betrayed usurped and murdered her family, has no head for diplomacy (couldn't convince Jon or Lyanna or Glover), has no head for manipulation (lol the day before is the best time to tell Jon the reason he came here is gonna die no matter what), has no head for playing games or torture

He's crazy, autistic and thinks it's funny

So Bran just goes back to Winterfell? That's it?

Because he learned from the Season 5 videos that just talking by himself is monotonous.

>Cersei, Ramsay and Littlefinger,
2 retards and 1 show retard?

Plus, D&D actually think she's clever and manipulative now with the Rickon shit and the Hidden cavalry shit.

They just don't know how to write a schemer. But she's supposed to be one now. They probably think she's as good at scheming that Arya is at the whole assassin thing.

They just can't write it.
And that,s all good, but when you can't write shit on your own, why not just copy the original material?

The Lord Declarant chapter was a great way to show LF at work... And they cut it for what?

LF bumbling about like a retard and being saved by a retarded girl with a shitty plan that magically worked because plot needed it to.

Most of the problems on the show comes from the fact that D&D think they're good writers. And showfags don't care about plot holes and things that make no sense, as long as they get badass battles and badass speeches and badass everything. So no criticism from their main viewership.

Serve your clients a platter of shit, if 999 of them enjoy the taste and pay for more, but the 1000th scream on the rooftop that they're serving shit... they're just gonna ignore him and make more shit.
That's what GoT is now.

WIND OUT NEXT FEW MONTHS CONFIRMED

>lol the day before is the best time to tell Jon the reason he came here is gonna die no matter what

She's a cunt for this, I don't get how she doesn't get more criticism for it.

She might actually have been an interesting character if they actually followed through with what they've already set up, which is that she's a heartless asshole who doesn't really care about the innocent wildlings and mormonts who died unnecessarily because of her, about her bastard usurper halfbrother, or about even her own real brothers and sister. If they actually went through with making her a traitor she might be one of the most interesting characters in the show and I never thought I would ever say that about her. But no, she's the cookie cutter damsel in distress princess who the writers have made a feminist martyr out of and now they're too afraid to show her doing anything other than being a competent stronk political champion randomly even though her biggest victory up to this point was begging Littlefinger for help

wow it's his least scheduled event for 2016.
I mean the last 23 days.
About 5 of those he'll spend celebrating christmas with his wife, then 10 with Sibel, 3 watching sports, 4 complaining about trump or random sad puppy irrelevant bullshit.

But he'll spend the remaining one day of the month writing wild cards 100% confirmed.

>apperance schedule for 2017 very limited
I put the over/under at 15 days before he announces a trip somewhere.

TWOW 2037.

THIS. His fed us the "my public appearances will be limited until Winds is out" spiel 6 times now already.
>Just one more event and then I'll focus on Winds.
>Just one more booksigning and then I'll focus on Winds.
>Just one more fan meeting and then I'll focus on Winds.
>Just one more short story and then I'll focus on Winds.
>Just one more novella and then I'll focus on Winds.
>Just one more FUCKING WILD CARDS BOOK and then I'll focus on Winds.
>Just one more episode of the TV show and then I'll focus on Winds.

no George fuck off we are done.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Modern day Margaret Constance ”Maisie” Williams

>WIND OUT NEXT FEW MONTHS CONFIRMED

nah he literally says it wont be out next year because he will not be doing appearances due to being busy "writing winds"

>because plot needed it to.

To be fair, there's a lot of that in the books for Littlefinger.

His plan for example to frame Marillion only works so well because he just so happened to have tried to rape Sansa so he's a bad person she won't feel bad lying and testifying against

>he just so happened to have tried to rape Sansa so he's a bad person she won't feel bad lying and testifying against
I dont know i think that was a setup situation by LF, hes the one who stops Marillion isnt he?

>lol the day before is the best time to tell Jon the reason he came here is gonna die no matter what

hold on what are you referring to?

Lothor Brune stopped Marilion but you'd think mentions of Littlefinger's involvement with Marillion and Alayne besides Lysa's death would've come out of his mouth during torture

oh yeah you're right

Rickon.

He's the only real reason Jon bothered to fight.

Sansa had already tried a revenge angle, getting their home back and how the Wildlings wouldn't be safe under the Boltons, as nd Boltons coming for Sansa would be obvious, neither worked on him.

Until the letter came saying Ramsay had Rickon

This guy looks like rudy from misfits

He literally confirms in the comments all he means is a a few months until his next book signing.

>Until the letter came saying Ramsay had Rickon
oh fuck you just reminded me that the show did the worst most watered down version of the pink letter ughh

oh right i dont really remember how last season went desu

the show is simply embarassing post s4

Devilish truth

>ywn fall in love with Ellie the overeducated well-mannered bridesmaid at your chad brother's wedding

What in the holy heck is this suffering?

>Bastard,
>Your false king is dead, bastard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle. I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.
Your false king's friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, bastard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.
>I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. >The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell.
>I want my bride back. I want the false king's queen. I want his daughter and his red witch. I want this wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want my Reek. Send them to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your bastard's heart and eat it.

>Ramsay Bolton, Trueborn Lord of Winterfell

>Jon : I'm done with fighting
>Sansa : You have to fight. We have to fight for Rickon!
>Jon : Ok
>...
>Jon : We have save rickon!
>Sansa : Rickon is dead no matter what we do
>...

Ok I guess pack our shit and go back to the wall?

But nothing will ever top
>YOU NEVER ASK ME ADVICE! I'M THE PERSON WHO KNOWS HIM THE MOST! ASK ME ADVICES!
>Ok, what should we do?
>I DON'T KNOWWWWWWW!

But hey who knows what S7 will bring. If there's one thing we should have faith in D&D, it's for writing even more fucking retarded bullshit.

The show made it heavily about sansa and how big of a martyr she is which was just fucking painful to listen to

it really was the worst season

And showfags think it's the best one yet.

Really makes you think.

And yet somehow still gripping enough that you and the rest of these fags have nothing better to do than consistently posting about it for five months straight on a chinese cartoon while those showfags have moved on with their lives.

Really makes you think.

And we'll do it for another 5, and another 5 after that and after tbat and so on until the shadow w ends faggot.

Because this is /got/ and the show is the only ending we'll ever have

and yet here you are
Really makes you think.

@77025037