Be honest, Sup Forums

be honest, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.morningstar.com/ownership/shareholders-major.html?t=VIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>haolewood

all of it is white people crap.

>when he's not white

Warner Bros is the only kino studio there.

>only two of them have Jewish execs at the very top, not six

ayy

more like
>21st century fox
>Time Warner
>Disney
>Comcast
>Viacom
>Sony

>Time Warner

Nope, it's owned by AT&T now

Something not pretentious hipster shit at least

A reboot, rehash, remake, or sequel, a shitty propaganda filled comedy

Search your soul, you know this is true

true to which one?

in all seriousness though Paramount and Columbia tend to have some of the most intriguing material overall

Fox- blockbuster wannabe action schlock based on lesser IP
WB- blockbuster shlock based on badly invested IP
Disney- blockbuster trash focus tested to mainstream perfection which subliminally trances you into at least keeping you awake through it
Universal- Rehashes and mistakes
Paramount- something weird and overly dramatic
Columbia- something with no budget on a property waaayyy past it's peak

desu I've never paid attention to studios at all and don't know the difference between them

Serious answer, I always get misty eyed when the 20th Century Fox fanfare plays. It's the Star Wars thing. You know.

Those are merely distributors, it's like judging quality of the foods by the name of the supermarket chain instead of manufacturer. Of course, big chains have their own production but it's not their main business

I don't really pay attention which studio makes or distributes a certain movie or franchise.I watch a shitload of movies but I'm more interested in the normal stuff - like the director, not the studios, that's some next level autism. The only difference is Pixar.

Columbia is the best of them.

t. white male

lel everyone knows white girls are the biggest whores. double for nonwhite men.

Homogenised kike shit. They are all the same.

see: >being a storm-bese shill

>double for nonwhite men
you will always be a subhuman shitskin that gets sloppy seconds white trash no white man worth his salt would ever take anyway.

>CEOs are the owners of a company
this is libshit education, ladies and gentlemen
now go look up who owns them, you mashed potato.

The owners are public stock holders, which means you're even more wrong. You are literally shilling right now, trying to vaguely deflect while saying you're right.

when will you understand that Sup Forums is NOT a containment board? majority of people who browse Sup Forums are just woke

What's a woke?

it's what people who buy shit from jim bakker and alex jones call themselves

>The owners are public stock holders, which means you're even more wrong
Look up who owns the biggest shares you inbred shit inhalint troglodyte.
Do you actually believe VW/Porsche belongs to "everyone"?
It belongs to the Piech family, despite being a publicly owned company.
You know fuckall about economics and how the business world works. Also look up what shilling even means before you throw buzzwords around you have no idea of what they mean.
I wouldn't even hire you as a burger flipper you assclown.

investors.morningstar.com/ownership/shareholders-major.html?t=VIA

Please point out which of these groups "controls and owns" Viacom them. While you're at it, prove they're Jewish.

>all this irony

You deserve to get cancer. You're a shilling obese retard being deliberately obtuse and vague because you know you're a liar, otherwise you'd just post proof of muh Jews who magically own all of these companies.

instead of throwing this fit you could have just posted your sources on the majority stockholders for each of these corporations

>implying you ever even looked it up
>implying you aren't a pathological liar

Did I trigger you with logic and hard facts you MUH FEELINGS GET CANCER HURR! little boipussy?
Do the work yourself, you lazy commie diversity subhuman. Or if you are too chickenshit for that, wich you most likely are, you passive-aggressive cuck I suggest you fuck off to the echo chamber safe space you came from and stay there. Sup Forums is obviously not the place for you.

>what would you expect

jewish tricks

Colombia makes good movies, it's Sony Pictures that makes the shitty ones (they aren't the exact same thing, Colombia is a third party that was bought by Sony but they are their own entity)