He's the only reason to watch this show now

He's the only reason to watch this show now.

Other urls found in this thread:

r-grimes.tumblr.com/post/154172107688/negan-is-not-a-rapist
youtube.com/watch?v=YfpRm-p7qlY
youtube.com/watch?v=dG3qSfvQxlw&t=52s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOT DIGGITY DANG

MMMMMM--HMMMMMM!

RICK OH RICK

MY
MAN

HMMMM!
MMMM!

WHOOO!

*leans back 74ยบ*

Forbes says Jeffrey Dean Morgan has to go. His acting is terrible.

He is probably the only reason I'm watching this shit show now.

Is it worth marathoning 6 seasons just to get to this guy? I watched the season 6 finale and the 7 premiere, he's a great character.

And as it happens, he leans back like crazy for some reason.

Watch the first two seasons for Shane "AY RICK LEMME ASK U SUMIN" Walsh, watch the third for the Governor, watch the fourth and fifth because they are pure kino and the height of the show, and watch the sixth season for the No Way Out story.

No. Continuity means fuck all in this show. Browse one WD thread here and you'll get all you need before you jump on season 7 right away.

>His acting is terrible.
Would these retards shut up if Robert Kirkman flat out said "hey Negan has autism"

He's actually ruining the fucking show. Reminder that the show has lost seven MILLION viewers since the season premiere. You can't fucking deny this. People are fucking sick of Negan and the overuse of him, the "lel so one dimensional and ebil" personality, his annoying as fuck mannerisms and shitty acting, his constant scene mugging and ruining of the best comic storylines. Normies are waking up, either Negan needs to go or the show will NOT last another season.

Look up a Season 2 recap on Youtube and watch the finale(seriously just dont watch the entire thing). Watch everything else.

Or if you're impatient just find a season 1-5 recap on Youtube and watch season 6 up until now.

>cant stop making inappropriate comments
>tries to make friends with people who clearly dont want to
>obsession with rules
>overly attached to inanimate object

it fits, bravo kirkman!

>Negan fat shames
>"NEGAN IS TRIGGERING ME AND HE NEEDS TO GO"

RACIST SEXIST ANTI-GAY

NEGAN NEGAN GO AWAY

Lmao if he wasn't a shit character you wouldn't have to resort to strawman arguments to defend the writing.

forbes who? the fucking business magazine?

based kain

once again, Sup Forums cant judge quality

oh I wasn't aware I was in an argument right now. I was just laughing at Forbes totally misunderstanding Negan.

Fuck off, season 2 has some of the best episodes. Its pacing issues are largely fixed when you marathon it. If anything season 3 is the one that should be skipped, it's mainly pure shit

> He isn't watching the show for based Eugene alone

Seriously, how isn't Eugeneposting a thing?

He's literally so much /our guy/ that it makes people uncomfortable so we don't like to bring him up

Eugene is hard mode. I can't do his manner of speaking justice.

This
He's actually a well written verbose character which I expected literally no one to be able to pull off, especially not the hacks at the Walking Pleb

I do believe I might utter in response to this post a perplexing and unnecessarily long winded retort onacount of my intense aversion to concision. Here's your bullet miss, gib pus pls.

sjws hate Negan with a fucking passion, I read an entire conversation today and I busted a gut.

He and Carl are the primary reasons I watch the show.

I like a few of the other characters though, not enough to fully justify keeping up each Sunday

comic fags

is coral ever going to lose the girl hair
honestly i forgot how his face looks with that shit being in the way all the time

His hair will get shorter once he gets over his self confidence issues with his eye.

in the comics it never got quite as long as it is now but I think it's highly likely it'll be shorter

Especially since Chandler will be 18 IRL next June and his time on set will no longer be limited.

>Erik Kain
The Sup Forumseddit panderer who overrates kusoge like Demon and Dark Souls?
Hmm

Yep

What is he trying to accomplish by this?

yes after the time skip. right now he's still wasted and wounded. during the time skip he will have YEARS to live a normal life with friends his age (although I am uncertain he can form real relationships with normies), hobbies like wood sculpting, girl talks with Negan, etc.

kek how did they overlook this

Wanted to kill Negan, but didn't want to harm any more Saviors than he needed to because they had lives too. He knew he had a good chance of missing or Negan jumping out of the way behind another Savior as well.

Negan also kinda distracted him temporarily by talking to him

His hair only got long in the comics after the time skip.

really, cause I dropped it because of him

COME ON KID, TAKE ME ON THE GRAND TOUR.

And he's still the best thing about that show. Let that sink in hot-diggity-dog slice.

i mean carl's boipuss is as good a reason as any

but i do like to see negan taking none of the show's bullshit seriously and killing fan favourites

Rick better hope Negan never finds out he's raising another man's daughter.
Negan would NEVER let him live that shit down. The ball-busting would be unprecedented.

It would be projecting since Negan-san wants Carl and Judith as his own. -_- In the next episode him and Carl make spaghetti dinner together.

please share

r-grimes.tumblr.com/post/154172107688/negan-is-not-a-rapist

>this layout
I can barely read this shit

Would you let Negan Lucille your boipucci?

youtube.com/watch?v=YfpRm-p7qlY

So what you're saying is that Negan is a filter for normies? Excellent, is there any way we can clone him?

>is there any way we can clone him?
I'm your Negan!

>tfw based fat joey will die

youtube.com/watch?v=dG3qSfvQxlw&t=52s

Does the normie crowd not like shit talking badass antogonists? JDM is so good at the part I find it hard to think of any performances better in that type of role.

I guess people just want to see Rick shoot things.

The redneck crowd would stop watching the show if they found out Rick's actor was British.

>negan needs to go
he ain't going anywhere faggots, deal with it

*leans back*
*dips shoulder*
*bounces on his heels*
Easy peasy lemon squeezy :D

>not Fat Joey

How has this season been so far? Have only seen the first ep is it worth catching up on?

Episode 2 was pretty decent.

Episode 3 was meh for the most part.

Episode 4 was pretty good

Episode 5 was good

Episode 6 was a bore besides Tara's flopping titties

Episode 7 was amazing

>Well, this is my bedroom.

its all pure shit. its only good now because of negan, or else itd be pure shit too

>He's actually ruining the fucking show. Reminder that the show has lost seven MILLION viewers since the season premiere. You can't fucking deny this. People are fucking sick of Negan and the overuse of him, the "lel so one dimensional and ebil" personality, his annoying as fuck mannerisms and shitty acting, his constant scene mugging and ruining of the best comic storylines. Normies are waking up, either Negan needs to go or the show will NOT last another season.

So boring Daryl, Tara, Maggie episodes with little value aren't ruining the show? It's all on JDM and Negan.

Right...

If Negan dies, it better be awesome, like his appearance.

>see Negan on screen
>hit fast forward
>TWD episodes keep being shorter and shorter for me
>hoping everyone dies and series ends this year

Negan leans back & says something lame
repeat
repeat
repeat

>So boring Daryl, Tara, Maggie episodes with little value aren't ruining the show? It's all on JDM and Negan.

Well but what can you do? Is not like the characters would be given freedom to do anything interesting now

People indeed are sick of Negan but mostly because NOTHING is fucking happening, the main character in the show has been turned into a cuck now, all we've seen from Rick in this season was the first episode and some glimpses of him going to scavenge stuff

>let
I would beg for it.

>because NOTHING is fucking happening

That's mainly the point. Everyone wants to lump everything on Negan or Negan-isms ( i.e. bashing skulls in, implied misogyny, bullying, fat-shaming).

But really, the show is too big and too slow.

The first 3 episodes of season 6 are the best example of what TWD should be doing. Everyone was involved. Each episode left you with wanting to see what happens next.

Now, they are trying to give as much time to upper to middle tier characters as separate episodes without pacing through anything to keep you interested. It's like the march to Terminus.

Holy hell, just looked up the viewership ratings, you weren't kidding.

I stopped watching the show halfway through the Governor storyline, so I don't know much apart from what I've read on Facebook or whatever. What about this character/plot is so bad?

I get that direction where a situation is presented at the beggining and the rest of the story is "How is each person dealing with this problem?"

But i think the problem is that they have killed too many main characters and all we're left with are side characters no one cared about when the other characters were alive so focusing on them does not feel as fulfilling as it should be

All they have to do is show Negan's back story in the first episode after the break. It won't fully justify his actions, but it'll shut up a lot of the whining.

The weak Rick arc is becoming too much. There still isn't a way out for him, no clues or anything. negan just rolls in and Rick bows his head like a dog, he's done this for probably three episodes. The only plotting aside from Jesus taking charge on hilltop is rosita getting a single cartridge for her pistol.
That being said, the last episode is probably the best this season, and it was a full-feature negan flick.

Based Negan.

This is long after Negan stopped being likeable

There was absolutely no reason for him being kept alive

>For now
Good news for you, he is permanent.

There was absolutely no reason for him to die.

t. faggots

Negan is pretty lame. He's entertaining in short bursts but he alone cannot carry whole episodes let alone the whole season.

Great. Now we can look forward to JDM trying and failing to be intimidating until the show is canceled.

>Killed Abraham and Glenn and many other people
>basicly turned everyone's life into shit
>possibly also an indirect cause of many other deaths

Yeah, no reason for him to be killed. But those Saviors who worked as guards, did their job and died had what they had coming to them right?

keep crying, faggot. hes not going anywhere. stop watching the show if it triggers you so much

You could stop watching if you don't like the main character you know.

I don't see why a more interesting character killing off less interesting characters means there's no reason for him to live. You're a fucking goober.

Is not him being kept alive what triggers me is the REASON why it happened

Its nothing more than "we got the moral highground" even though they are going to slaughter tons of Saviors too

Negan is the Joker of the Walking Dead.

His shitck is old you cum guzzling cocksucking faggot

Jesus I want this so bad.

>Muh Abraham and Glenn
How many saviors did alexandrians kill before this? no other leader would had let rick's group get off the hook so easily.

ok ignore that Rick wanted Negan to rot in torment and feel like the poor kid locked outside the candy store. Negan has said as much. Read the comic.

Fucking this.
They wiped out an entire outpost and several groups of men on the roads, and their punishment was the deaths of two people. If anything it was lenient.

I think it was tallied up and they killed like 50 Saviors or more

Negan is terribly acted and gets waaaaay too much screen time, he's essentially a one-note over the top cartoon villain and he's taken up the majority of the screen time which is just inexcusable. The writers think he's the greatest fucking character but in reality all his "jokes" fall flat, his "omgg so shocking" brutality is wearing its welcome, and his mannerisms are completely grating. The episodes themselves have been terrible too as they have been mainly filler, the story has gone practically nowhere since there are barely any split storylines for episodes and we're now halfway through the season, the snail pace is fucking torture and all of the characters have been hilariously underused

WELL HOT DIGGITY DOG
I DO BELIEVE WE'VE GOT OURSELVES A SMARTASS HERE
I APPRECIATE A GOOD WISECRACK MYSELF, BUT LUCILLE?
WELL, THAT KINDA SHIT REALLY PISSES HER OFF...

>Lucille leans back

No every season of TWD is the same, until Negan made the show great again.

>Carol only featured in one episode
>Rick doing literally nothing

>business insider told me my stories are no good

He was referring to looking down sights with a blind eye.

uncle negan is making up for it, barely

>I'm just screwing with you, man. A baseball bat doesn't have a pussy!
>*stops laughing abruptly*
>Get the hell out of here.

I miss him Sup Forums