"Heh, I didn't know this was supposed to be a roast. You Frenchies know what a roast is, right...

>"Heh, I didn't know this was supposed to be a roast. You Frenchies know what a roast is, right? It's like when you fought hard and pushed back the German war machine... oh wait that never happened. *gets up and goes to leave* That's a roast."

what's his fucking problem?!

Still trying to think of a comeback? Just let it go, that girl in highschool has already forgotten about you.

Jonah showed class and maturity by not returning any insults.

me on the right

More like:

>You Frenchies know what a roast is, right? It's when you cook meat with dry heat thereby keeping it tender and juicy. My favourite roast is pig, specifically suckling. I can also recommend the Subway Oven Roasted Chicken, 6 inches.

Why didn't Teller stick up for Jonah?

the french don't have the stomach enzymes to digest roast beef

>"Choke on a baguette, you french whore dog."

That's how it's done.

>Oh yeah? Tell me how many movies you've starred in. Blacked.com doesn't count.

The best thing he could have done would be to make a self-effacing joke. Disarms the interviewer, makes you look more in control. For example:
>Woman: "...you’d bring your friends DiCaprio and Brad Pitt, and then you’d go away!"
>JH: Oh, they're not my friends.
Easy as that. Demonstrates that you're self-aware about your relative sexual attractiveness compared to Pitt and Leo, and you sneak in a little banepost for your autistic buddies back home

>Oh yeah? Well, you-y-y-y-you-you-y-y-you can go FUCK yourself

You know what. I'm sick of this. Of being treated like a fool. Yeah I play the funny man, yeah I made millions from it but for what purpose? Money doesn't make me happy. Making other happy doesn't make me happy. A child smiles at me and I smile back and the child cries because it knows that my decadent display of pearly white teeth, polished with the finest subway bread hides nothing behind it except the grotesque red worm of a tounge I use to regurgitate lines the jews have fed me through ink and paper.

All I want to do is be happy yet following my only talent, my only skill, the one thing I was born to do in this one and only life of mine brings me no joy. All it brings me is despair.

*Gets up and walks out, struggling to open the fire exit as the audience laughs. He slides through a gap.*

kek only amerilards are still mad about the WW2

You should be mad about the holohoax too

Sandler, plz go.

>Sup Forums still can't think of a comeback without sounding like a bitter manlet

JUST famalam my shit up senpaitchi

WATCH IT FRENCHY

I finally got to that episode a a few days ago. Now I'm like a quarter through Season 5.

My sexual fantasy would be that we would meet up in a hotel room at night. We would chat, I'd make you laugh, I'd make me laugh A LOT, and then all of a sudden I'd bring my friends Marlon Brando Bertolucci… and then we won't let you leave.

>We all have dreams don't we? You know the sodomy scene was real? My ass hole was actually penetrated by a demon on the set of this is the end. It wasn't a surprise, I requested. I wanted to push the boundaries of film.It was dream to create controversy. I've also had dreams of being penetrated by a massive beast since seeing the first shrek movie. I knew I could take it because I'v always been big guy. Anyways talking about all this is ironic since I'm in France. Did you know that the butter scene in Last Tango in Paris was actually rape? Totally not planned. My scene definitely was planned, and I loved it. So in a way I too have sexually fantasies about Brad Pitt, because I always imagined he could have been there too watch it. I know he had to watch Angelina do things with their adopted foreigners, but I think he would enjoy watching me be penetrated on the set of a comedy movie more. I don't know why. I guess we all have dreams, and you and I are quite alike in dreaming about Brad Pitt

>Sure we didn't "push back the German war machine"... instead they try to push your family in the oven but couldn't since they were so fat.

Brad and Leo dont fuck racemixing whores so you would be shit out of luck you fucking french slut

Ah, yes. The Subway Oven Roasted Chicken, 6 inches, no cheese or sauce. One of my favorites.

>it's been 3 months and jonah user still hasn't come up with a comeback that doesn't seem desperate and angry