"i would never have sex with you, ever"

>"i would never have sex with you, ever"
jesus christ austin powers hits too close to home, i'll be a 30 yo virgin next month

also opinion on liz hurley's career?

but she does have sex with him

Why haven't you killed yourself?

kek she does fuck him.

Unlike you with anyone, ever. Unless you lower those standards of yours.

her tits were cracking in that sharpe she was in

Thats because shes a robot

I got laid at 32, and now have a stable relationship with a 21 year old qt.

You'll be fine.

Jesus Christ, with a mug like that you'd think she'd cosplay as something with a mask

Almost snap, 32 with a 22 gf. 2016 has been a very good CURRENT YEAR for someone who just assumed they'd be another suicide before 40 for a long long time.

You should cast a spell to make women like you

>Powerful wizard of two years lets a succubus drain his power

ya blew it

>tfw had sex with a handful of women but will 100% never have sex again because the bipolar disorder has completely consume my brain

feels bad man

I can't even imagine how that happens.

Also wizard next month here.

College girls are just like High School girls, except they can legally drink, and know their way better around a dick.

can we talk about how 90s liz hurley is the most perffect woman in history of mankind to ever exist?

When was she replaced then, she did talk to her mother for no real reason after all.
Or was it a sleeperbot? If so, how what was the exact time to kill him. Was it, like, if Austin succeeds to foil Dr. Evil's plan, as a back-up once Dr. Evil returns?

>she
It is indeed a he.

Are you asexual OP ?

Because hen I became a 20yo virgin I went to a prostitute. I would never have been able to make it to 30.

I'd rather be a virgin than pay for sex desu.

She still looks good nigga, what you on nigga?

If we're talking semen demobs that still got it Susan Sarandon, Jane Seymour, Gina Gershon, Carla Gugino, and etc apply.

just realized this girl i knew and had a crush on looked a lot like liz hurley

> *tips top hat*

Nah mate she looks nothing like her. You're just seeing things you want to see.

Life's cruelest deceit: hope

Was it awkward? Did she know you were a virgin? Was she a virgin? If she didn't know, did she notice your lack of experience?