What is his fucking problem?

What is his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHvllKLzOfU
billburr.com/contact
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/01/23/colorado-gov-legalizing-pot-was-a-bad-idea/
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/french-cannabis-drug-trial-leaves-one-brain-dead-five-injured/
breitbart.com/london/2014/10/07/cannabis-as-addictive-as-heroin-new-study-finds/
foxnews.com/health/2016/07/28/secondhand-marijuana-smoke-may-be-more-harmful-than-that-from-tobacco.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fRCIsuWb7Y8
latimes.com/nation/la-na-hickenlooper-marijuana-20160516-20160516-snap-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE LOVELY NIA EVERYBODY

He's from Mass and has a sense of humor...fucking winning combination. Are you suggesting there's something wrong with selling a persona?

Watch him on Conan on Trump...he basically says "MEH I DUNNO" the whole time. Dude has brass balls.

He's a Trump hating cuck

Zip..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

too based for trump fags

DUDE I CALLED IT

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................recruitah

ME UNDIES ME UNDIES

>implying

And he brought up Bildeberg meetings, fucking hell

Patrice died. He was the last wall keeping Burr from going sjw and marrying a negro.

He seems like the most sane person in the whole US, dunno if that's a problem

New video, dropping 'knowledge' on a relationship.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHvllKLzOfU

Good thing I have a socially acceptable hobby like watching sports.

or the real housewives and the kardashian shows

He is tho

"no"

>tfw he names his kid Patrice

Guys what if

Have you read the article or are you just memeing?

OH JEEZUSH HERE WE GO AGAIN IT'S SHARRRIIEESSSSS BAARRRRYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS

>DUDE "TRUMPS JUST THE SAME POLITICIAN RAPPED IN A POLITICALLY INCORRECT PACKAGE"

>"HE'S GONNA RIP YOU GUYS OFF, OH YEAH YOU'LL BE WONDERING 4 YEARS FROM NOW HOW YOU GOT SWINDLED BY A BILLIONAIRE REALITY TV SHOW HOST INTO THINKING HE WAS A RELATABLE RELIABLE CANDIATE"

Fucking same bullshit that people said about Regan. OMG a tv star he can't do it. He was one of the greatest presidents we ever had

she's an entitled, spoiled cunt and she's taking advantage of a man who built himself up from nothing. are YOU memeing?

His kid is going to be an abomination

He was talking about how great and talented Leslie Jones is. How he would never want to go on after her standup because she's one of the greatest.

What a wimp.

n

In the article she writes that she wants to start contributing. I don't if she has done that yet so you might be right.

>Nia deliberately says she wants to watch Leslie Jones' stand up just to spite all of Bill's viewers
I fucking hate that cunt.

bills only good for his standup specials and conan interviews. his podcasts are pretty terrible now

>DUDE THESE FUCKIN BANKERS MAN, THESE CORPORATIONS...TOO MANY PEOPLE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT

Hops in heli

Bill cucked himself hard. He fell for an entitled white valley girl stuck in a black man's body. She's living off of his hard earned money, using his celebrity to further her own "career", and Bill is blind to it all. Now she's pregnant and solidified a comfortable future full of alimony. Once their child is 4-5, old enough to shit, wipe, and dress itself, Nia will go in for the divorce. She'll say that Bill doesn't spend much time with the kid since Bill is on the road doing comedy, and Bill will lose custody. Bill will have to pay her a few hundred thousand a year because Nia has become accustomed to a certain quality of life.

Brendan Fraser 2.0

Hey chamcham

Even while I find this scenario to be unlikely, there's a big difference between Burr and Fraser.

Burr is a comedian and he would be so fucking hilarious if he had to deal with that kind of shit. I almost want it to happen just because of how funny he'd become.

he accidentaly married a chimpanzee

>built himself up from nothing
his dad is a dentist. i'd say he had a pretty easy life...

and his dad was a cheap bastard. dentist money doesn't carry a person too far into the comedy world.

He married a nigger

RE crew DAH

He's

Just checkin in on ya

You sound very sheltered. Why don't you take the silver spoon out of your mouth newbitch?

this his comedy would reach new heights to counter the suffering. hed be one pissed off ginger

REEEEEEEEEE

my daddy owns a ranch

having a girlfriend sounds like a hassle to be honest

Getting married. In all seriousness, I'm a little concerned how a child in the mix will affect his life and, in turn, his comedic outlook.

I've enjoyed his podcast for several years now, and his most recent material for his upcoming special, which I saw live a couple months ago, was hilarious. Like him or not, one can't deny his consistency. I'm worried the baby will be a wrench in the works. There's no other comedian around that I enjoy as wholly as Bill.

can money make a person genuinely funny?

Nah, he's more likely to be super depressed and do something stupid to hurt his career. Either he'll get into alcohol and drugs and maybe even try to off himself, in which case he might become too much to handle and wont find work. Or he'll go full Kramer and call someone a faggot or a nigger on stage, which is more likely seeing that he's already walking a very fine line.

Eh, despite the fact that a lot of his material is derisive of women, he seems to have maintained a healthy marriage. I doubt a child will do much to change his output. If anything, the experiences with child-rearing may give him inspiration for new material.

I love how Mass is a total powerhouse of producing comedians from Worcester to Boston, despite it's tiny population of 4 million people or so.

So many of them.

I enjoy him in small doses. His everyman drinking buddy persona is charming.

Look, I don't hate Trump but if you have disdain for globalism, neo-cons and neo-liberalism in general, Reagan was the root of all of that. You can't hate those things and like Reagan. He started the globalism trend and ushered in what some call the New World Order.

>do open mic stand up in a bar
>happen to be funny enough for executives to like you
>get a comedy deal
>tell the same jokes around the country and make millions
>this counts as building yourself up from nothing

>comedy is easy

he's married to a nigress

If I wanted to hear your comedy I'd just ask you what your one rep maxes are.

Anybody else feel like they'd like Nia if you had a time machine to go forward 20 years in the future to make sure she doesn't divorce him and steal all his money? It seems obvious that she's going to do it the second her """career""" takes off and she can maximize alimony and joint assets.

It's true that making it in comedy was much easier back then but it was still monstrously difficult. he earned his success 100%.

Nowadays comedy pays nothing unless you're famous and you can't be famous unless you suck off the right Jews.

Club Dubya, I used to be an alcoholic, now I speak spanish.

definitely more than the one stroke it takes your boyfriend to jack you off faggot

No im talking weight on the barbell through full range of motion. You don't understand that? You don't lift do you newfriend?

Why the fuck hasn't he replied to my email?

billburr.com/contact

Nice tax cuts and deficit spending, retard.

It didn't work.

U.S defeated the Soviet union

Declared war on drugs

and became the top country gdp wise in the world under his rule

Fuck off

What was your email?

Learn economic history, enjoy your debt, retard.

Also, Bill Burr has stated multiple times that he doesn't like Clinton or Trump.

A 30 page thesis on the foundations of comedy and psychology.

>If anything, the experiences with child-rearing may give him inspiration for new material.

Can't wait for parenting jokes

>He was one of the greatest presidents we ever had

>Doesn't realize Trump is a century running against Reagan's platform and believes that shitty Reagan propaganda

>Regan
>One of the best presidents

How can you support Reagan and Trump as if they are equals lmao?

Trump is for protectionism and Reagan was for deregulation

club dubya ladies and gentlemen

The war on drugs is a failed war, imprisoning people for doing drugs is ridiculous. Especially harmless drugs.

>Declared war on drugs
>ever being a good thing

about as retarded as war on terror where now every crime is an act of terrorism

Yeah drugs are great right

Why not take crack right?

DUDE WEED

Fucking joe rogan is not a role model idiot

Drugs harm our creativity and intellect they need to be controlled and removed

You must be fun at reddit meetups.

DUDE ALCOHOL AND DEEP FRIED CHICKEN AND CHOCOLATE BACON BURGERS DONT CAUSE MORE HEALTH PROBLEMS AND SOCIETAL ISSUES THAN ALL DRUGS COMBINED LMAO

I don't think Joe Rogan promotes crack bruh

>disdain for globalism, neo-cons, and neo-liberalism

Hey, I remember when I was 18 too.

The only bad thing on that list is neoconservatism, but then again, I wouldn't expect a Trump supporter to understand the intricacies of American global politics.

Are you retarded?

She's been with him for over a decade before they got married.

She was there BEFORE he was on TV or movies. She helped him hand mail his old fucking DVD specials and CDs.

Don't fucking make it seem like she jumped aboard when he was as famous as he is now.

>i need government to tell me what i am allowed to put into my body

Joe Rogan promotes drugs.

He has that crazy documentary fuck go on to promote a drug that has all the effects of crack but its not crack!

It totally energizes you man!

Yeah its awful for the government to regulate its countries health

Fucking hell I wish we lived like Somalia without laws and such

Fuck off cunt. Crack is awful, so is heroin.

They ruin societies. Weed makes you dumb and useless

We should get rid of them all.

>Inb4 hurr durr beer is just as bad

Cept its not

Yeah, look how much smarter you are than everyone else. Everyone is just a mindless fucking sheep, but not you. You really "get it".

>same newbitch

wow it's almost as user is responding to someone who replied to him

>Cept its not
lmao

anyone else see him last night

Not enough hugs from his mother.

Oh, I wouldn't welcome them either. But if his act were to change in any considerable degree, I'd imagine it would play a part.

I'm not saying crack and heroin are good, and I'm obviously not saying we should do away with ALL laws.

I'm saying adults should be treated like adults. Lock up someone who gives drugs to kids, but if I want to smoke pot or take magic mushrooms, that's my business, not yours and not the government's. If I get addicted to heroin (which I would never take) I'll go to the doctor (without fear of jail).

Drugs ruin societies because they are left purely in the hands of criminals who have no regulations. They can push hyper-addictive drugs onto kids, giving the first hit free, and the junk they sell might be cut with poison, or given in a dangerous dosage. They can also lead kids who just want pot into taking harder (more profitable) drugs.

When I was young it was easier to get illegal drugs than cigarettes and alcohol, because dealers don't card their customers. If it was legal, dealers would be out of business. There'd be no more lethal gang wars over drugs, no more selling to kids, no more drugs made in a bathtub that turn you yellow and make you foam at the mouth. No more pushing crack on potheads. No more junkies unable to get professional help with their addiction because the nature of their illness makes them a criminal.

Cannabis and psilocybin are legal in the Netherlands, is that country anything like Somalia? No, their crime rate is so low they're closing prisons and taking on Norwegian prisoners. They have one of the highest quality of life ratings in Europe. Did Colorado fall apart when they legalised pot? Nope, crime went down, drink driving went down and the amount of money the state made left them wondering what to do with all the money.

But I'll return to my first and most fundamental point: It's my fucking body, not the government's. If I'm going to seriously harm myself, sure, someone can step in. But a huge amount of drugs are safe enough for an adult to have the right to decide whether to ingest it or not.

I understand you leftists get your info from Huff post and DUDE WEED daily but heres some articles from actual reliable news sites

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/01/23/colorado-gov-legalizing-pot-was-a-bad-idea/

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/french-cannabis-drug-trial-leaves-one-brain-dead-five-injured/

breitbart.com/london/2014/10/07/cannabis-as-addictive-as-heroin-new-study-finds/

foxnews.com/health/2016/07/28/secondhand-marijuana-smoke-may-be-more-harmful-than-that-from-tobacco.html

youtube.com/watch?v=fRCIsuWb7Y8

Facts hurt huh?

Hola mamacita. My daddy's got an airport named after him.

Look, Trump absolutely had to win and was the obvious pick in a battle of the lesser of two evils, but that's all he is. Anyone who was pro-Trump rather than simply anti-Clinton is objectively stupid.

>bitchbart

ok you fuckin faggot

latimes.com/nation/la-na-hickenlooper-marijuana-20160516-20160516-snap-story.html

literally the first thing after I fucking looked up the governor

Your shit is worthless please kill yourself

*farts in hand and throws in your face*
"Guess this is my body. Heh heh, nothing personnel kid."

I'm not his biggest fan, but no one was saying that about Reagan. He had a relatively successful, two-term governorship of the largest state in the Union, and had already established himself as a national figure during his '76 presidential bid. And once elected, he assembled a top-notch cabinet.

The Trump administration is looking like a clown car.