CIA, I'm CIA

Uh, I get to bring myself

I wasn't alone.

Uh, you don't get to bring me.

haha

Me?

I'm not my friend

The Flight Plan I filed with the agency lists me, me, my men, but only one of you!

Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhu you don't get to get gon't you

was catching myself part of my plan?

who would win in a fight between CIC and AIA?

Post BaneKino

CIC

He's a big guy

CIƆ would obviously win. He is a buff alpha while AIA is a skinny cuck

AIA has a wider stance, projects more dominance

Dr. Forester, I'm MST3K

Perhaps he is wondering why you would shoot yourself before throwing yourself off the plane

But CIC is clearly allowing the greater part of his stature to play second fiddle to the immense girth of his penis

AIA might be the one visually more imposing, but CIC is the one to fear

Bad thread

>two watches
How can CIC even compete?

guy

brggaoi ghaoiia birraaaggaaa

matching post

AIA looks more confident and in charge

hot head pls go

but do I feel in charge

BART?

>he doesn't know what lies under the sleeve

how the FUCK does CIC's belt work

Dr Pavel FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

more importantly how his polo shirt works

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP?

The real question is how AIA's belt works

TELL ME ABOUT AIA! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE WATCHES!?!

*woof woof bark bark woof woof*
*woof bark woof woof"

Was it autism?

Huh? What was that?

Wtf, I hate Gabe now

My money is on CIC. He looks more confident, his stance is a lot calmer, and a belt. Plus, AIA peed his pants

why cant i stop coming to these threads?

why does this dumb shit make me laugh

Lotta loyalty for a hired gun.