couldnt make it through 4 episodes of korra

fuck that shit

korra got her shit pushed in and was weaker than kuvira

>couldnt make it through 4 episodes of korra

Watch Season 3, and only Season 3.

Korea got beat by every single villain in the show

i want to fuck korra so bad

Korra was a jobber

Yeah but didn't Korra constantly get powers randomly without a lesson and understanding?
Also didn't she start off 75% towards full Avatar as a five year old?

nah i hate skipping episodes. i will just never watch it. too much other stuff

Her only redeeming quality

This made me cover my mouth in sheer shock of how cringey this is. Humanity was a mistake.

she was gunna kill herself at the end of the first season brah. she was leaning over the edge and that's why her tears hit the water below.

Is the staff supposed to represent their control over the male penis??

Korra gets rekt a lot in the show and is dumb as hell. The problem with her is that she never learns anything and has plot armor.

Say what you want about Korra but she wasn't a mary-sue.

Probably Korra

Stupid cunt gets beat up all the time

Korra was a god awful fighter. She gets her ass beat in pretty much every fight she's in. She never uses the Avatar state properly. Fights for her usually go like this: she fights big bad, gets her ass kicked, goes into Avatar state for half a second for a power boost and gets the upper hand, goes out of Avatar form and gets her ass kicked again. Season 1 Aang would've wiped the floor with Korra in the last season, with only air bending. That's how bad Korra "might life revolves around fighting" The Avatar is.

The avatar sequel series should have been about a young Zaheer and gang. Would have been better than what we got even if it wasn't about the avatar.

Being overpowered =/= being a mary sue

The Avatar is supposed to be stronger than all normal benders. That's a well-established fact that goes all the way back to episode 1 of TLA. The fact that the Avatar reincarnates was also established back in episode 1. Korra is nothing unusual compared to any other Avatar.

A mary sue is someone more important or influencing in a story than they logically should be. Rey is a side character in the greater SW narrative that comes out of nowhere and pulls off unprecedented feats while pulling the focus of the narrative toward her.

>Yeah but didn't Korra constantly get powers randomly without a lesson and understanding?

Yes. But that alone is not a Mary Sue. More of Bryke being hacks who relied entirely on deus ex machina.

She failed the, everyone liking her, being mentally healthy/competent, always winning at everything, aspect of being a Mary Sue.

>Also didn't she start off 75% towards full Avatar as a five year old?

Yes, which is what makes her repeated failures in season 1 actually sort of interesting.

I'd say the fact that everyone did like her, stuck by her and constantly praised her despite her numerous shortcomings gives her a couple Sue points.

Did they? I remember that old lady absolutely hating her the entire time.

Lin hated everyone and was a grouchy bitter woman the entire show, and even she genuinely thanked Korra for giving her bending back.

She doesn't want to duck you. Ewww guys

Nah, it's more that longer weapons with greater reach are the best way for a woman to make up for being weaker on average than a man. That's why the naginata is associated with female samurai and all that shit.

Lin was the best and only good part of that whole fiasco.

guys, please I'm so horny. I need someone to describe to me what Daisy Ridleys asshole and pussy look like, what it smells like, how Daisy moans, and if she likes her asshole played it. I need someone to pretend they know and describe it to me so I can jerk off and cum in my own mouth. Thats how horny I am (literally serious)

IT was pretty bad wasnt it i lost interest in Season 2

Don't get me wrong, Korra's definitely on the Mary Sue spectrum. She's just not full blow Mary Sue the way Rey was.

Oh absolutely, no arguments there.

Daisy Riley's fucking ulgy, m8

rethink your standards. because she is x10 hotter than anyone you'll get

The original avatar is unadulterated cartoon-kino. I can't remember a single bad episode. Characters are strong, story is strong, has stakes, has development, has drama / romance / comedy all for kids.

Korra was really weak season one despite a fucking cool premise.

Season 2 is good for a fair bit if you don't think hard.

Season 3 is silly but has some cool bits despite its stupidity.

Season 4 is retarded.

I don't think I've been more physically repulsed by a smile. She grimaces like a fucking skeleton, my dude. Also that bulging forehead.