Why are white people refusing to see this movie?

Why are white people refusing to see this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-ebh6rNOc
btchflcks.com/2016/02/interracial-relationships-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens-the-importance-of-finn-and-rey.html
newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/callista-ring/2016/11/22/post-election-star-wars-writer-tweets-empire-white
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks gay

Why do you keep making things a race issue?

Why are niggers posting on Sup Forums?

They have a better chance of having a functioning brain and can see that it looks like pure unforgiving shit

small peckers

Not enough whites.

your claim is refuted by star wars episode VII's box officer numbers

Because theyre picking on us, its anti white propaganda!

Its not like white people ever done anything to no body

Because we, white people are the scum of the earth and should be eradicated.
Now can we please stop with this shit?

>please go see this untalented ugly actress who ((((((we))))))) are pushing as a star!

Huh... Really makes you think doesn't it?

Because Star Wars is gay.

to be honest the writers did that when they drew direct comparisons of this with real life identity politics

Blueballs, the trailers looked good for ep vii these look cringey

the shills have begun their assault

a fucking writer for the movie called the Empire a white supremacist organization.
We weren't the ones who made it a race issue

I've seen like 1 person talking about this film. It just has no hype, and the kung fu guy is stereotypical and stupid for SW. Pretty racist appropriation desu.

I forgot it was even coming out up until a week ago.

>it's not like blacks ever sold each other into slavery
>it's not like asians ever have continent spanning empires
>it's not like native americans ever genocided each other
>it's not like indians have oppressive societal structures
>it's not like each and every single of these non-white cultures have done every single one of these things to each other

Huh, it's almost as if other races are just as bad as the white man they claim is worse...

stop it. she's super pretty.

I wouldnt say it if I didnt mean it but I feel sorry for you

Yet the bad guys in the movie are white.

Me: 1

You: 0

what's with the race baiting? Need some fake news for your blog? Shill.

White "men" are the biggest cucks in the world. They will see it.

Because nobody on Sup Forums actually have any friends, and they are too pussy to go alone.

So they pretend to hate it as they continue to discuss it nonstop, excitedly waiting for detailed spoilers from normalfags.

They're just butthurt that we've been on top for the last few hundred

because white people are inherently racist, poc will still see this movie even though its full of whites

>The empire are white supremacists
>Disney sells tons of empire related merchandise

Is Disney normalizing neo-nazis?

Forrest Whitaker is in it and i fucking hate Forrest Whitaker

>still making Star Wars movies
>Hollywood doesn't have the balls to make an original and interesting sci if movie so they push out this paint by numbers garbage for plebs

I' just have zero interest in unoriginal garbage like this and I don't want to encourage lazy ass producers to keep pumping this bullshit out.

Vote with your dollars. If we don't watch this shit, eventually they'll have to make original shit.

Trailer was literally boring as hell.

because 5 star wars movies in a row have been complete shit and the 2 before that were mediocre.

Guess who wrote it, friend.

that's the joke? hehe

Stop watching Hollywood?
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-ebh6rNOc

What's the point of the movie? What are the stakes? It's a bunch of literal whos on a mission I already know the ending of.

I now understand why Harrison Ford wanted the fuck out of Disney Star Wars.

Il watch it if any of my friends ask me, i cba to ask them.

He's been wanting out since 1980

>the empire are white supremacists

Holy shit they're right.

What the fuck I'm not taking my kids to see a movie about fucking nazis. It's supposed to be about escapism and entertainment. Very inappropriate for children!!

original poster

>Ultimately, this leads us to what makes The Force Awakens so special; the effect the trio will have on the younger generation. A woman is a Jedi in training, a Black man is a Resistance fighter and a Latino man is the greatest pilot in the galaxy. More importantly, they all helped each other fulfill these roles. The sky is the limit for these characters, and the sky should be the limit for the children watching too.

btchflcks.com/2016/02/interracial-relationships-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens-the-importance-of-finn-and-rey.html

Hopefully Fantastic Beasts is still playing next weekend.

Wholesome entertainment for the kids.

>calling Star Wars end Empire mediocre

What's it like to have a heart of stone?

he was forced to delete those tweets
I hope he got torn a new asshole by the higher ups

>the asians are left alone

The cleverest of details.

Dude bringing up history is racist!

>The only screencap of this being posted again and again has the same shitty red 'this is the important part' MSpainted in

it's like a small group of people is trying to rile up the uneducated masses for their cause

Really makes you think

checked, and I was gonna take my 3 year old to see this. Not gonna do that now if it's freaking Schindler's List in Space.

Poor kid already has nightmares of Trump. WTF Disney.

SICK OF WHITE WOMEN

You're all rebels aren't yeee?

Star Wars is for girls now.

My plan is multi part. Retire from the fandom as a 32 year veteran and let girls have it. Women are not capable of keeping a scifi/fantasy franchise like Star Wars alive, only men are as autistically obsessive.

Wait for it to die down in popularity, maybe even die off. Then the franchise goes back to it's roots and is revitalized for men and boys, the only true gate keepers for any scifi or fantasy franchise.

Oh DA JOOOs amirite?

Well hmm why would the jews want to portray evil white men doing evil thingd. Maybe something in the past they've done, i can't exactly pinpoint what it was.

the Holocaust never happened, but they're making me wish it did

Bro do you even Ghost Dog???

>the only true gate keepers for any scifi or fantasy franchise.

This

Holy fucking shit I hate women. I wish they didn't have vaginas so men would kill them all already.

There are enough beta men and young boys who know no better to keep it afloat.

that movie was a piece of shit

So why are Jews targeting whites if they have no beef with them?

As a black woman of color I'm sick of seeing another white girl lead, to be honest. It's not just white guys shaking their heads at this.

whites are the only ones smart enough to stand in their way of world domination

they want a global race of dumb shitskins that they can control, hence why they push racemixing so hard

I used to buy the toys, watch the old movies all the time. I read the books. I had a library of Star Wars books.

Men are just like that. I don't know any women that do that kind of shit. And yeah there are exceptions but not in sustainable numbers. Not the kinda guys that will obsess over it the way we did back in the day.

Because this is the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the Skywalkers and their allies as they fight a series of Sith Lords, has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects for anything but spectacle.

Perhaps the die was cast when Lucas decided to make the Phantom Menace: he made sure the series would never slowly fade like the embarassing mistake it was, instead dragging it back into the spotlight. And what was it? just ridiculously profitable sell-out garbage made to increase action figure sales. The Star Wars series refuses to be anything beyond a simple, childish story. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the original movies were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time there was an opportunity for character development, the plot immediately devolved into a laser rifle shootout.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Lucas' mind is so governed by cliches and pointless battles that he has no other tricks up his sleeve. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Star Wars by Jess Whedon. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Star Wars at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Firefly." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch"Star Wars" you are, in fact, trained to watch Firefly.

Fortunately for you there is a movie coming out about how WE WUZ ROCKET SCIENTISTS about how strong black wymen made the space program happen but the racist white males at NASA took all the credit.

Native Americans also enslaved each other, ate each other, tortured each other, and basically pillaged and ate.

Depending on the type of course. There were hundreds or thousands of kinds, but as far as I know most were pretty violent just like Europeans.

The truth is that LITERALLY any civilization that manages to consolidate the power to facilitate imperialism is necessarily apathetic to the damage that it does. Any other country would do what Europe did if it had become powerful. Possibly even less since at least the Europeans had missionaries and Christianity.

Hubris is why you will lose.

But its ok keep protesting shitty flicks, im sure that will really stop those damn jews

>real woman was an octoroon at most
>use full sheboons to portray them

what did they mean by this?

Trump won, their plans are already crumbling around them

>roomies dad is CEO at a media company
>tfw getting free tickets for this shit again so the Jews don't get my money

What are you afraid of, I wonder?

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/callista-ring/2016/11/22/post-election-star-wars-writer-tweets-empire-white

The truth getting out?

>Ultimately, this leads us to what makes The Force Awakens so special; the effect the trio will have on the younger generation. A woman is a Jedi in training, a Black man is a Resistance fighter and a Latino man is the greatest pilot in the galaxy. More importantly, they all helped each other fulfill these roles. The sky is the limit for these characters, and the sky should be the limit for the children watching too.

Trump loves Israel, you're retarded if you think he's your saviour.

Israeli jews aren't on the same side as globalist kikes like Soros

nationalism is already on the rise everywhere, the globalists have failed completely

>What about white kids and little boys?
>Fuck em.

You'll pay to see it anyway idiot
They want the hunger games money and they're getting it

The Death Star is a joke-weapon at this point that gets destroyed every movie.

Who wants to go watch a movie about a joke-weapon.

I guess Avatar is the greatest movie ever made by that logic.

I don't pay to see anything lately, I just watch camrips and shit.

I just watched Doctor Strange is spectacular, amazing vintage out of focus hidden camera tilted at an angle. Great visuals.

jesus what happened

They're not, people on this site are just trying to slam it but failing, and it's actually generating more talk about it in the process, thereby guaranteeing that everyone and their half grandma is going to go see it, and then come on here and talk about how shit it was despite it being called a huge success because it reaped in all your buckaroos regardless of how much you liked it, so they'll keep making more.

Because fantasy is a garbage genre. I've never watched and probably never will watch a Star Wars film.

*Comments on a Star Wars thread*

The people that worked on it openly said it was an anti-white film.

The Empire is supposed to be "white supremacist" and they're supposed to get defeated by "muh diversity and strong, independent womyn".

Leftists cucks are trying to push multiculturalism at the expense of the white society that gives them so much wealth and freedom to be able to shit on us.

>Leftists cucks are trying to push multiculturalism at the expense of the white society that gives them so much wealth and freedom to be able to shit on us.

yeah, and now they're going to pay for it

Because it reeks of estrogen, "tolerance", and "diversity"...

Because the only good trailer for it was the Chinese one

>Leftists cucks are trying to push multiculturalism at the expense of the white society that gives them so much wealth and freedom to be able to shit on us.

Well said, user.

Well said, indeed.

You're not white people. You're trailer trash. You're just a pale chimp.

>watch this stupid jap nip yip shit instead
Gee thanks. No thanks ill stick with only watching what I want from hollywood

Which triggers you beta trumpcucks more? The diversity or the female power?

too british desu senpai

which triggers you more, Trump winning the presidency or all the SCOTUS seats he gets to pick?

Why are neckbeards so easily offended by kids movies?

Is horseshoe theory real?

>muh horseshoe theory

A waste of Donnie Yen. I bet dollars to donuts that his fight scenes absolutely pale against his Chinese/Hong Kong work. Hope he collects a fat paycheck though.

does calling you a trumpcuck trigger you most of all? seems that way. its like you double down on cucking yourself for trump thinking that will negate your trumpcuck status.

When did you realize the empire/first order are the good guys? Me it was after reading mein kampf

why would I be triggered that my candidate won?

It's not about the Skywalkers so I don't care

> The Galactic Empire's territory at its peak consisted of some one and a half million member and conquered worlds, as well as sixty-nine million colonies, protectorates and puppet states spread throughout the entire galaxy, stretching from the borders of the Deep Core to at least Wild Space.

The Rebel Alliance we know was hardly the only group of rabble to organize and launch an insurgency against the Empire.

I want to see a movie from the perspective of the Imperial military as they suppress uprisings and dispose of terrorists.