Brendan Fraser at the 82nd Academy Awards

Brendan Fraser at the 82nd Academy Awards.

looking very dapper. He should play Buzz Aldrin in the Apollo 11 movie

SEAT FILLER

I loved him in the Mummy movies. He should be young and beautiful, living a good life with Rachel Weisz. Im sorry Brendan.

EL JUSTO JAJA XDD MUCHO ALIMONIES

He's looking better than usual.

He doesn't look any worse than many other middle aged actors. He just needs a leading role.

"Producer, cut Brendan Fraser from the 'In Memoriam' reel. Apparently he's not dead yet."

Hahahah

Good I'm happy for him. I don't know why you fucking losers want him to fail. Don't get me wrong the just memes are funny and all but I see people who genuinely hope the guy is miserable. Why? He seems like a pretty nice guy.

I wonder if she's getting paid by the hour or a flat rate for the night

Blast From The Past taught me how to love and a lot about baseball cards

>6 years ago

Would they let him enter at the next Oscars?

>In the summer of 2001, Weisz began dating American filmmaker and producer Darren Aronofsky.
>in 2005, they were engaged.
>Their son, Henry Chance Aronofsky, was born in 2006
>In November 2010, Weisz and Aronofsky announced that they had been apart for months, but remain close friends and are committed to bringing up their son together in New York.
>Weisz began dating English actor Daniel Craig in December 2010 and they married on 22 June 2011 in a private New York ceremony, with only four guests in attendance, including Weisz's son and Craig's daughter.

She's like a mirror universe Brendan. If Weisz was male, they could commiserate about alimony and child support.

Despite of the memes no one actually wants to see him fail

no one wants that, he's the posterboy for having a golddigger destroy everything good about your life

>How do you want your hairline, senpai?

tHE MEES ARE NOT ABOUT MAKING HIM FAIL, RETARD. iT;S ABOUT HOW HE HAS ALREADY FAILED.

Me on the left btw

this. i swear to god, some of you redditors just started browsing yesterday.
#unfuckbrendan'sshit

Get him at least a cameo in the new Mummy flick. We can't let Tom Cruise steal it completely.

Tweet @UniversalPics #NoBrendanNoMummy

I didnt expect any of that

Me infront of brendan

Hairline is actually looking respectable. Needs a tab and needs to lose 10kg.

No we want Brendan to make a big comeback and we're happy he got a role on The Affair which so happens to be a recurring character.
We also want Afton to fuck off with the alimony bullshit.
We just wanna see him happy again.

Fuck off idiot. I want to see how far a man can fall before he breaks

Someone post the barber trying to help him screencap

Bumping for this

I dont like people who make fun of him. He is the good guy in all of this. He has been paying her 90k a month alimony and 300k a year child support, and by all accounts has never been late paying a single penny. He only wants to decrease the alimony (not the child support), which is his right, as even the court that had initially made the ruling decreed that if his income changes, then his alimony changes. The cunts in this story are the court who didnt keep their word and are refusing to reduce his alimony payments. Theyre the evil cunts in this. The judge is probably an old pervert who faps to the thought of giving Afton money to help her buy lingerie to get fucked by tyrones .

I hope that fucking bitch dies. She's the reason his smile is gone, look how cute he is.

squandered his talents on shallow, repetitive productions. no attempts were made to explore or change his approach after he got typecasted.

can't blame him, but can't relate to him

time to kill yourself you fucking fuck

How do we save him, bros?

He would be better for buzz aldrin now.

JAJAJAJ OH DANNY BOY THE MEMES, THE MEMES ARE CALLING!!! JAJAJAJA

Don't fuck me or my sons shit up ever again

Brendan Fraser at the 2008 MTV movie awards

Brendan at the International 3D Society awards show

>Brenden Fraser never became this generation's Indiana Jones but better, as Indy only had one good movie
Feels bad man.

Why cant Brendan work like madman like Eric Robert does?

Brendans mother died two weeks ago

>King of cocaine