We're gonna settle this once and for all

We're gonna settle this once and for all.

Which series was more kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmKaQqinWKY&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From what I've seen, Korra is way more likeable then Caillou.

Is she like a Sokka girlclone or something?

Id say she's more serious than aang but her emotions do get the best of her esp seasons 1-2. Bolin would be sokka. I actually liked Bolin more.

She's a complete dumbass that makes terrible choices, never learns from her mistakes, then gets handed easy solutions for being the protagonist.

Book Fire

Korra, it had lesbians in it.

>not earth

pleb

That blood bending episode in the last season of TLA was the best episode out of both series.

So fucking kino.

truth

if only for the fact that my mainest man Iroh was ruined by the writers and greg baldwin in s3

How is Korra likable? She blames everyone for her mistakes

She's hot, therefore she's likable.

The one with random bondage scenes.

Korra was such a bitch. Literally every character in her series is lovable, except for her. I always rooted for the bad guys to kill her. Fuckin bitch

Season 3 was really good though

I wonder if Asami has a basement full of this stuff to use on her.

She's both delicious brown and Tomboy hot.

Why is Bolin so cute bros?

He had poor taste.

is there gonna be another show?

No way Jose.

They couldn't do what they wanted with him, because the voice actor died between seasons 2 and 3

1990-2005 Nick awesome
2006-2009 sucked
2010-now ???

required viewing:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmKaQqinWKY&t=1s

Dude the entire cast of Korra is generic as fuck. I can't believe how the people that made TLA could have messed up so bad.

this

i want to fuck korra's brown ass

Korra was mostly awful. And before anyone says "muh Zaheer muh Henry Rollins", having Henry Rollins doing VA work on a tweenager cartoon is nothing to brag about. The man is a deeply repressed fag, nothing but an aggressive weightlifting Morrissey without even any hits under his belt

The Last Airbender, though, that's magnificent. Just off the top of my head, the episode where Appa gets lost, or the attack of the tattooed eye explosions guy, or the stage play of the Avatar's adventures, or the hidden library with the owl spirit... Absolute kinography

ATLA is an all-time great show for me, but I only watched the first season of Korra and have no strong desire to finish any time soon.

if korra is asian why does she have blue eyes

Last Airbender is the best series but LoK season 3 is the best season.

Doesn't eye color represent bending? she's a native waterbender so her eyes are blue.

Just like how Aang is an airbender to his eyes are grey.

Zuko has orange/red eyes and Toph has green eyes.

zuko vs azula was kino af so atla

Last Airbender is one of the best cartoons of all time. Korra is non-canon dookie garbage. How is that even a question?

ATLA especially seasons 2-3 are some of the better cartoons ever made.

Korra goes between being a mediocre show (seasons 1-2) to being a decent show (seasons 3-4).

My man, ER is based

atla dropped the ball on season 3's finale.

korra was garbage from start to finish. some decent moments in s3 but that's about it

let me settle this for you.

hey there ER

ATLA S1 - 8/10
ATLA S2 - 9/10
ATLA S3 - 9/10
Korra S1 - 8/10
Korra S2 - 7/10
Korra S3 - 9/10
Korra S4 - 8/10

Korra was shit. Only one episode was decent, and it's the one where Korra gets poisoned but escapes in avatar form and wrecks everyone.

Korra was shit. Out of the 4 seasons it had, only two episodes were actually great, and those episodes were about the first Avatar.

>Yip Yip!

What? There's no argument, Kira was shit compared to airbender

>muh lesbians though
Fuck right off

korra is such a shitshow and a total disgrace compared to the original series

that said, I would totally fuck korra with the force of thousand suns, especially season one korra

>Kira was shit
L please

The original, obviously. Also

It's strange how Korra has an 8.6 rating on imdb with all the episodes except that shitty clip show rated over 8 if it's such a """shit show""".

in b4 le dumb imdb ratings mean NOTHING lmao

The Last Airbender has a higher rating though.

this

ATLA S1 - 8/10
ATLA S2 - 9/10
ATLA S3 - 7/10

LOK S1 - 5/10
LOK S2 - 4/10
LOK S3 - 6/10
LOK S4 - 5/10

IMDB is slanted by popularity and retards like tumblr love that shitfest.

The Legend of Korra: 8.6
The Last Airbender: 9.2
Rick & Morty: 9.3

>Korra S3
>DUDE ANARCHY LMAO SO DEEP LMAO
Why people pretend it was good?

No one is saying it was deep, but it was fucking awesome anyway unless you hate fun and entertainment.

It isn't even close, Korra was a fucking mess

Killing someone with airbending was fucking badass, IDC what you say

pretty much. avatar is a classic, korra is a cashgrab spinoff

Just watched all of his avatar stuff last night, how accurate is it?

adjust that for imdb inflation.