BEST FEMALE SW CHARACTER?

While I am not a fan of "muh indepednet wymyn" meme, there must have been some based SW characters that were female. Post a pic of/explain why the female characters you choose are based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz6yVyvfwHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>half naked blue chick on the mushroom planet
>half naked paper white chick from the witch planet
>green egyptian looking chick with the muslim head wrap(the older one)

Aayla Secura, Asajj Ventress and Luminara Unduli?

ORANGE

Kreia.

Darth Talon is pretty based

>inb4 a gorillion "it's eu, doesn't count" and "not in muh movies" responses
I smell them already

CW Ahsoka >>>>>>>> Rebels "Ahsoka "

Ahsoka is canon to the movies, The Clone Wars was pretty much the only non movie thing carried over because they wanted to build on it, it was pretty popular on its own, and because Lucas worked on it himself and probably made sure it was still in canon.

what is she muslim princess leia?

I know how canon works, it's just Sup Forums likes to generalize Nu Canon as eu.
Example

BUTT

I wonder if her lips are as soft as they look?

I was fond of the majority of what the EU put together and to have it all swiped away just depresses me. As if those stories and characters never existed. Replaced by a nigger and Mary Sue

Trips of truth
Darth Traya a BEST

>I was fond of the majority of what the EU put together

Retcons and general inconsistency?

Visas Marr

Welp /thread I guess

That's amazing

Nice.

confirms what everybody knew

>tfw when Jaina was replaced by a xenomorph

Jan Ors.

There is no disputing this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz6yVyvfwHg

>find what you're looking for amongst the dead?

Kreia was a bitch who wanted to destroy The Force itself. She was motivated purely by revenge against a natural element of the galaxy. She was essentially Caligula waging war against the ocean.

Caligula was the most compelling character in Rome since Augustus

>let's destroy the Force
>WITH THE FORCE

What a retard, the force is like a 5th force besides gravity, electromagnetism, weak and strong interaction.

She was more like Livia. She had a selfish reason for doing what she was doing (Kreia: revenge, Livia: power) but dressed it up in completely sympathetic motivations (Kreia: both sides are dumb and the Force is malevolent, Livia: to prevent a civil war).

DAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN THE DARK SIDE LOOK LIKE DAT?

Heart broke a little when they found Luminara on Rebels :(