Is Snoke Darth Plageuis?

The best evidence is that the music which plays during Anakin and Sheev's conversation about Plageuis in Revenge of the Sith sounds very similar to the music which plays during the Snoke scenes in Force Awakens

youtube.com/watch?v=eqpy8YYQ2-I

youtube.com/watch?v=mSQ3BJVMfAI

And in this video, when a fan asks about Darth Plageuis appearing, you can hear Daisy say "Is that Sn.." before JJ quickly jumps in to talk, whether she was about to say "Snoke".

youtube.com/watch?v=gvg9d7_rp1k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xBRxofNI3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw you play both of the songs together at the same time

He's Plageuis in Vaders body.

cap this.

But how did he manage to take a burning corpse that we saw at end of Episode 6? Unless he was able to recreate Vader's body right before Vader died hmm

I mean that would explain the similarities of scarrings on both of their faces

Makes sense, he healed and then possessed vader

>impliying jewjew know who is Darth Plageuis and don't just make le bald true dark guy in the shadows

I think it is so obvious that he is.

Just look at Vader's burnt helmet where it is torn near the bottom left and Snoke's bottom part of face is all disfigured.

The Burning Anakin in Episode 3 also has the same mark on Snoke/Vader's face.

No Snoke is not Vader BUT he took Vader's body and is using it in order to survive because Snoke is Darth Plageuis and he needs a body host to be able to live.

My theory

Snoke's body is like that guy in Hannibal after he got badly burnt.

I am spoiling the image because it is pretty disturbing.

>implying the prequels would be acknowledged in any way

If they aren't then Disney can fuck off

In that scene Sheev says Plageuis was killed with a lightsaber in his sleep right? That could explain that ruined domepiece.

Intredasting, so his cheating death would be from possession? Is Plageuis' immortality explained in the old extended lore?

>he got badly burnt.

wasnt it nearly getting eaten alive by wild hogs?

no he literally was eaten alive by wild hogs, his face looks like that because hannibal persuaded mason to cut if off with a piece of broken glass.

>wasnt it nearly getting eaten alive by wild hogs?
oh I thought it was being burnt. I was following the tv show. I guess movie was different

I think it's more about John Williams being 90 years old and can't be bothered to invent new themes

I kind of wonder if its going to be a Wizard of Oz type situation. Like, Snoke will continue to represent himself via hologram of this deformed monster for Episode 8, but in 9 our heroes will finally get to him physically and he'll be completely different.

The only problem with that is I'm pretty sure they're trying to acknowledge the prequels as little as they possibly can with these movies, so I don't know what character they could even reveal it to be if we ignore the looks. As shitty as the prequels were, they did give a lot of room to build the universe.

It might just be someone completely new. Maybe some Ancient Evil Awakened shit, where Luke accidentally revived some Sith master from the past while he was trying to re-establish the Jedi Order in those ruins.

Okay, now I'm really confused.

F-Fuck.
It's real!

Retards

>Intredasting, so his cheating death would be from possession? Is Plageuis' immortality explained in the old extended lore?

In a way.
In the old EU there was a comic where Sheev basically didn't die in ROTJ and instead transferred his spirit through the force into a younger clone of himself and reemerged as emperor. The idea is somewhat similar.

>implying they didn't make Snoke deliberately ambiguous so they can just kipe the best fan theory later on

nobody has to write their own shit anymore when they have an internet fan base

One of the new books pretty heavily implies he's some new guy named "Gallius Rax", who Sheev found as a slave boy and mentored. Gallius then went underground as "the Operator" in order to rebuild the Empire after its collapse without the flaws he thought destroyed it, in the form if the First Order.

The creator of the First Order, Sheev's direct apprentice, and currently hiding in the shadows? Kinda hard not to be Snoke.

Sorry, lorefags. Pulling old characters mentioned once in the fucking prequels would go way over the average viewer's head. He's just some new guy.

Left pic is a toy of Anakin from Episode 3.

>snoke is literally lord voldemort

jesus christ JJ

Why does Anakin have a handlebar mustache? I don't remember that from the prequels, is it Lucas changing things again?

He's always had that

>Plagueitis
What kind of name is that?

I just -said- Snoke is this new Gallius Rax character. It's clear as day. Stop with this stupid Anakin shit.

Discussion: Over.

>Gallius Rax
Literally who?

see
He's from one of the new books. It's clearly, pretty much undeniably Snoke. He's just some slave from Jakku that Sheev found. Maybe will end up related to Rey?

Incredibly on-the-nose and retardedly obvious... just like the rest of the SW universe

>Gallius Rax
I like that name.

This would be really good.

Sheev is a nice name. Sheev the Jedi Killa has a ring to it.

He's mace windu nothin

youtube.com/watch?v=-xBRxofNI3Y