>>77040715

>normie memes

Please stay in your board robot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real talk: The only YouTubers who mattered this year were Alex Jones, Mark Dice, Paul Joseph Watson, Milo Yianoppolous, Stefan Molyneux and MillionDollarExtreme.

These guys got Trump elected. They're the people I'm going to remember from this year. Not Trevor Noah and the rest of the nobodies in that video.

please stay in your subreddit faggot

>alex jones
fine
>mark dice
fucking lol no
>PJW
not big enough
>Milo
barely did anything on youtube
>Molyneux
not big enough
>MDE
absolutely not

none of these people other than alex jones are known to almost literally any normie, MAYBE PJW but otherwise these people are only relavent in the political part of youtube which doesnt have nearly as much viewership as the mainstream shit

50 MILLION SUBS, #1 YOUTUBER BY FAR
NOT IN THE PICTURE

>IS IT BECAUSE I'M WHITE?

I've honestly only heard of two of those people/shows.

>The only YouTubers who mattered this year were Alex Jones, Mark Dice, Paul Joseph Watson, Milo Yianoppolous, Stefan Molyneux and MillionDollarExtreme.

laughing_faggot_elf.jpg

these people cracked millions of views on Facebook where most of this information was spread.

you can't go by the YouTube views alone but they're pretty good too considering the material.

At least you posted in caps to make disavowing the post easier.

its a YOUTUBE rewind not a Facebook rewind

Which youtubers with 1 million + subs do you subscribe to Sup Forums?

also, youtube board when?

>considering the material.

fake news? Shouting at their own shadow?

Literally not one one of these people survives the alt right revolution.

Except maybe Pews.

It's the shame the right is now loosing the media war.

entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

he's saying these people get good amounts of viewership for relatively fringe right wing beliefs targeted at the overwhelmingly left wing millennial demographic

'the fuck is this and why should I care?

Get with the times grandpa! These ar ethe stars of the future, not your pathetic "teevee" stars!

I literally don't know who 99% of those people

I feel like we are saying the same thing here. I did say fake news. Pizzagate isn't real, Hillary Clinton didn't have anybody killed. Yet these people can say what ever they want because the right doesn't question facts.

Breitbart is bleeding advertisers. The more it has it's "War" on Kelloggs. The more they loose. Website like reddit and twitter has started massively censoring people. A few years ago there would of been a massive outcry because of it, but not anymore.