Are you going to see Rogue One, Sup Forums?

Are you going to see Rogue One, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=xV6_wJifS9U

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like the bird that spillt me pint at the duke of argyll the other night

Nah, im unhyped. Seems kinda bland.

Holy shit what a fatass, how good has ILM's CGI gotten?

i dont go to movies

...i go to movie school

I'll probably see it eventually when a decent torrent comes out, but I'm not particularly hype about it.

Yeah. Trailers look good. I love Star Wars. I'll probably have a good time.

The diverse cast doesn't bother me, because thus far they haven't made diversity a plot point in Star Wars. Besides that one writer who went off on Twitter, it's just people doing their Star Wars thing who happen to be diverse.

Depends, does she have hairy arms?

best post i've read all week, props

srs

I'm boycotting it because the way they injected their liberal propaganda insults me. Diversity doesn't bother me but leftist patronising does.
I wasn't dying to see it anyway, it was just supposed to give me and my friends something to do at that particular evening.

I will wait a couple days or a week. Not gonna see it on opening night. Don't want it to get a good opening \.

Besides we all know Vader won't kill, the Rogue One are not the Knights of Ren.

Damnit Disney

doreen is a propa slapper

I freakin love Riz Ahmed!! Him and Ben Mendelsohn are gonna be awesome in this movie.

The rest.. eh who knows but Vader will be cool

See? Sure. Pay? Nah, not funding Disney kike agenda laden propaganda.

Nice to meet you, bizarro quentin

Why is she so hot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

I refuse to watch anything which shows white power groups in positions of power

it's 2016 guys, we can't allow this stuff to happen

How old is she 40? Is this because IMDB removed ages on their listings that casting directors get stuck with people like this?

>33 years old
>playing a 15 year old girl
WAT

I ain't takin my kids to see another white woman in space. They don't need to see no white supremacist motherfuckers either. Fuck off with this bullshit. Old ass Forest Whitaker gettin killed too s m h.

Is that Hillary in a wig?

how much is a pint of stella in london?

your kids or your wife's kids?

this.

wtf I didn't leave my house for a week after Trump got elected.

Will this movie trigger me? I don't want to have an episode in the middle of the theatre. I have bad enough social anxiety as it is and I constantly worry about getting raped leaving the movies.

Nope
does anyone else feel like there is a lot less excitement about this one? maybe it's the realisation that disney will milk the franchise dry

How many times can they rehash the same fucking movie and have star wars fags eat it up?

I want to fuck that bunny.

a real qt 3.14

Fuck those places senpai. Best to go to any Samuel Smith or Fullers pubs instead.

Depends on her footgame. Redpill me, lads.