The flash? Legends of Tomorrow? HAHAHAHAHA....don't make us laugh

The flash? Legends of Tomorrow? HAHAHAHAHA....don't make us laugh.

I can't be the only one who liked Jessica Jones more than Daredevil overall can I?

Ok, I wont post cgi from marvel

Christ, she looks like a goddamn gobbling. At least The CW has the decency to cast hot girls for the roles and not just meme actresses who got their break from reddit approved shows.

Loved Jessica Jones.

Most people say it dragged because she didn't kill Kilgrave fast enough, but that was the whole point of the show.

She could have killed him easily anytime she wanted, quickly for that matter. And that's how it is for literally every other superhero. Most let their VILLAINS live, and Jessica tried to do the same.

>Christ, she looks like a goddamn gobbling
Undeniable. Watching her in JJ was the first time I was deeply disgusted by an actress. Certain angles she looks ok but then in others she looks like a warped sperm of Michael Jackson. She looks like a skeleton with a rubber mask stretched across her skull with a poorly fitted wig. It's grotesque. I think Luke Cage's real life wife has a lot of pull in these shows and she made sure to get a white bitch who he wouldn't cheat on her with.

In universe or out? Production wise, yes, Netflix has a lot higher production values applied to their shows and the style isnt very effects heavy as opposed to the more "classic" superhero approach the CW is using.

In universe however, it would be fun to see a sort of MCU vs DCU crossover like in the comics event where they had to fight for the continued existence of their universes, and watch the CW tween angst Flash wipe the floor with 99% of the MCU heroes.

>it would be fun to see a sort of MCU vs DCU crossover like in the comics event where they had to fight for the continued existence of their universes
It really wouldn't. I'm fucking done with versus bullshit. After Daredevil v Punisher and Batman v Superman there's nothing more to be said... until a high budget Kingdom Come film 12 years from now.

Fuck that. Team-ups > versus.
I'd rather see them all team up to take on the anti-monitor or some other huge fucker.

>Kingdom Come film 12 years from now
by which time no one who understood what it was about will be watching

I meant simply for the sake of simple entertainment. It was the first big crossover of the kind. pitting classic heroes from both publishers against one another.

I would agree if you included Agents of Shit

Well thats how it pans out in the crossover if I remember right. First they fight then they figure out they're being manipulated and team up.

Yeah, I know. I'm just tired of that same setup every time. First they fight each other then they fight the big bad. I'd rather them just team up at the start.

Why do you cucks always talk about Cavill's hairline when Charlie Cox's also balding as fuck and doesn't even come close to Henry's 10/10 face

I prefer Cage over HER

because netflix shows are too smart for dc ppl

I likewise prefer her under Cage.

Understandable, but these things are sort of built on cliches to build tension and drama. It would be refreshing to play out sensibly from the get go.

DUDE LIEK LMAO I'M A COALBURNER FUCK YOU DADDY LMAO

>high budget Kingdom Come film

That would be amazing. But DC would probably massively fuck that up too.

>DC TV shows are steadily getting better and better
>Marvel Netflix shows are steadily getting worse and worse

At least the DC shows are fun I don't know if Supergirl ended up good, I couldn't make it past the second episode

>Tonnes of video of Luke Cage being bulletproof and super strong
>S.H.I.E.L.D. never make an appearance even though they're actively seeking out all Inhumans they can right now, and Cage is definitely exhibiting signs of Inhuman-ness (even if he's not one)
>they tease the fuck out of Matt Murdoch showing up for like 5 episodes straight, but he never does

What's the fucking point of having a shared universe if you never fucking share it

To be honest I don't mind TV portrayals of coal-burners if they're going to be a complete degenerate mess like Jessica is.

He's almost bald