First scene: dream within a dream cliché...

>first scene: dream within a dream cliché, with edgy monologue and tacky cinematography more on par with Guy Ritchie than Fellini
>second scene: product placement for Cherry Coke Zero TM on par with the Vita shit from House of Cards, the edgy pope being abusive to his staff because asshole protagonists are trendy
>third scene: cartoon-tier machiavellian cardinals talking about how they must manipulate the new pope as their puppet
>fourth scene: edgy suicide attempt
Who the fuck likes this garbage? Sorrentino is such a hack, wants to be Fellini so bad but he's utterly devoid of any poetry, imagination or spirituality. It's typical cynical backstabbing & pointless shock-value soap opera, on the same-tier as HoC for the netflix generation (ie repackaged trendy trash for low cinematic IQ manchildren)

go back to work you filthy non Catholic

Persevere m8

best kino for years

Hey that's a pretty good analysis of the first 5 minutes of the show. How did you manage that exhausting marathon without posting your thoughts about it sooner? It must have been hard. Don't worry, you don't have to marathon another 5 minutes for at least a few hours. Feel free to shitpost and watch dumb youtube videos in the meantime. You earned it, champ. I'm proud of you.

>House of Cards

truly the biggest red flag when it comes to these posts indicating the poster has no idea what the fuck they're talking about

It's what you call "a pleb filter"

lmao you popefags are just like snyderfags, plebs pretending to be patricians calling patricians who shit on trash plebs, fucking delusional

>presses button under desk

>>first scene: dream within a dream
it was a dream, not 'dream within a dream'

This

>HoC

I mean I was going to disregard your post anyways because your plebe opinion but this seals the deal

>Andrei Rublev
>Catholic kino

you know russians are orthodox, right?

don't worry it gets worse

But Silence isn't even out

Why shit on Calvary. though?

But its not in black and white, so its shit m8

>francis looking ironically at the camera

I guarantee you they'll make him progressively less conservative and at the same time, intentionally, less rude and "cruel" throughout the next season. And the people who are praising it on Sup Forums will soon call it "SJW propaganda".

E TUTTA LA VITA GIRA INFINITA

>tfw