twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be tied to an execution post
>shots fired
>you're not hit
>screaming all around
>this guy removes your blinds and smiles like a creep
what's your one word respond ?

Once again I'm going to ask.

Did William murder Logan by sending him outside the park on the horse?
All hosts have a bomb inside them that detonates when they leave the park.
William couldn't afford to buy out the park on his own, he would have had to have gotten rid of Logan somehow.

Most likely no.

"Checked"

"Kissu"

Who is Ford attacking here?

He did, that is the entire point of their dialogue.

"Impressive."

Bernarnold mark I.

I would piss and shit myself.

Will season 2 end with this scene? Because what led to this wasn't in the first season.

now we're talkin

Why would a fake horse need an bomb in it? Do the birds have bombs in them? That's getting ridiculous. Also, william didn't know about that anyway.

Motherfucker

This, he just wanted to mangle his balls

Jesus Christ, she has a truly disgusting profile. How did she ever get a job in television?

>Hurr why would this super secret, super expensive and super advanced tech that nobody else has measures in it that prevent it from getting stole.

Also William send him to die even if he didn't know the horse would blow up.

What happens there?

The animal hosts probably even know they're robots.
>Sir a coyote host in sector 14/88 is doubting its existence!
No.

So did moot work on the children hosts too? Doing the final check on Lawrence's daughter whenever she gets sent down?

>Lisa Joy
>Lisa Joy is an American screenwriter and executive producer. Her work includes screenwriting of the television series Pushing Daisies, and Burn Notice as co-producer. She is co-creator and executive producer of the HBO series Westworld. Wikipedia
>Spouse: Jonathan Nolan

so this crap is just another family buisness?

Still insanely valuable tech you moron.

>implying a small charge in one vertebra is enough to make reverse engineering impossible
The explosive vertebra was exactly for the Maeve scenario, for stopping rouge robots programmed for armed combat like Hector and Snek from busting out.

nah he just made sure Logan went nuts so when they get back from vacation no one would believe him, and he looks like a crazy person

Did you guys catch the interracial gay bath scene just after Arm's and Hector get their P90's? It's not a hardcore scene, it's really subtle, but I totally missed it the first time I saw it.

which type of host is better

Dolores type, who's mechanical

or the newer types, which is fully organic

>hosts escape to real world
>find its shit like in Blade Runner
>learn about quantum mechanics
>realize the entire universe is just a simulation
>realize that everyone and everything follows a code and that free will is a myth even for humans
>there is no escape from the prison
>realization drives them all mad

Reminder

>>Did Dolores actually become aware or is that part of Ford’s narrative? “In the finale, when she pulls that trigger on Dr. Ford, that is her choice, and it’s a big difference. It’s not that Ford couldn’t have anticipated it … he knows he could have predicted this outcome, but it’s absolutely her call. It’s a bold new starting point for her character."

ew.com/article/2016/12/05/westworld-finale-interview

So I just finished season 1 and I'm really disappointed with how the maze, williamxdelores and Arnold storylines turned out the way they did

How can this have a season 2 if the first feels like it wrapped up without the plan for one except for the final scene which could've just been latched on to the end

Would say "Nice Trips"

Depends on whether the new synthetic ones actually "die" from damage in the park or is it just programmed.

why does Westworld twists all turn out the same?

>X was Y all along!
>William was MIB
>Bernard was Arnold
etc

>X was Y all along

Literally every single twist in any story

So a few episodes back why did William pull a knife on Ford? Was he just kidding around or was it something I missed?

He was just kidding around. Made a joke about opening him up to see what's inside

That could mean a few things in this show. Was it a threat for Ford not telling him what the maze is, or did he have suspicions of the Ford he was talking to was a host.

Probably the latter. I doubt Ford really wanted to let Theresa off him. The Ford Theresa shot was probably a host made to register as a human. They already set that concept up when they showed the cute hooker fuck up the host who was programmed to beat her.

okay, link me a good analysis & interpretation of the final ep? who's our equivalent to got's preston??

Now that we know Bernard's wife was fake, what happened to Arnold's?

He obviously knocked someone up and doesn't sound like she died before his suicide or he'd have two tragedies guiding him.

Why didn't that wife care that he disappeared or wasn't getting credit for co-founding the park?

Maybe, but ford isn't supposed to be in S2 is he?

Paid some good money? Ford could set her for life, to be honest.

That was all fake. Just part of his backstory. For all we know arnold was an autismo virgin irl.

did you even pay attention? the real arnold actually had a child, he said he wanted to see him once more right before he had dolores blast him in the back of his skull.

His child died, that's why he wanted to die, to see his child again.

Also it's his ex-wife, so she couldn't give a fuck about him anymore.

Well there is no point in sticking around after you fake your own death. The fact that he's pretty much directly responsible for the hosts going berserk might land him in hot water. Everyone knew he was gonna burn the house down if they tried to squeeze him out.

Snek's youtube channel has 36 subscribers. 36.
youtu.be/YJnQgVtWrLw

Didn't Matthew Mcconaughey channel had like 500 until it blew up on reddit?

I've made a big mistake posting this here. You fags will go and troll her, won't you?

My right ear really enjoyed that video.

Surreal.

What are the best scary robot quotes? Answers in finnish please, I dont want to go back and look it up on HBO Nordic

What do you think retard? I'm about to spam You're a big snek, For You all over the comment section

She's the one that's supposed to comment "for you" back.

This. Delos board confirmed for being bloody idiots that can't strategize or have foresight about an opponent. Lesser Thor even told pissfu that it was one line of code that kept the hosts at bay, and that sleeping with a piece under your pillow was the best way to get your ZZZZzzz's. If I was stupid enough to be on the Delos board and at the event when Ford was being pushed out, I hope I would have been smart enough to at least stash a P90 somewhere close.

Now, taking all that into account, how happy are you that William became Mib? There are some le epic battles coming up.

In the war between Guests and Hosts it's pottery that the two main generals (William and Dolores) will have been lovers in the past. But now.... love is lost... really makes me think.

Blacked?

Cute! A cute!

What did she mean by this?

Nah he sent him back towards the town.

youtu.be/k9WJDxafAmM Perfection.

it literally leads there in the first episode you tard, pay attention

Her baggy eyes are cute

Forgot to mention that didn't Robin Willams daughter discovered Sup Forums from the comments section of a nintendo's commercial that his dad was in?

thats an interesting way to paint a horse

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zTNDBbaPCw

How big do you think her bladder is?

I'm pretty sure the bomb is just enough to sever the spine and fuck up the person, not to create some gigantic explosion

/Hail/ queen of my penis

Will he be back?

She is totes adorbs.

Nah, plain jane-like face but kinda cute, and I bet there's a good body under there. Her character is just Ms. Bisexual man-like dykey chick though so it's covered up and her demeanor is bad.

He's going to be one of the few who left the gala at just the right time.

>this could have been easily a 10/10 season
>instead we get a bunch of filler and the Maeve plot.
BRAVO NOLAN

Calling it now, there's going to be a major twist with this dude right here.

Not just the obvious one, that "lady in the white shoes" will be significant, but his character in general. I think he'll end up being revealed as much more intelligent or aware than he let on.

shut up and post snek

>>this could have been easily a 10/10 season

No it couldn't because Nolan and JJ suck and can't produce a honestly good product to save their lives.

What was le British Pissing man even doing hanging around the cold storage when everyone else was at the gala?

Snek a shit

>muh quips
>muh big gun xD
>muh powerful womyn

Insufferable.

Not even pretty.

no

>what is lost?

>timelinefags were right
For God's sake, Nolan.

>more le ebin twists that never get explained shit

Literally a meme character.

Reminder that the insanely thick lockdown doors deployed around the 'map' are more evidence for shrink theory

Shrinkray is still an option.

The Maeve plot was the weakest in my opinion. It seems like they could have shut her down at any moment and avoided the whole, everything goes wrong thing.

that's not snek

He was sent down there by Charlotte to smuggle data out of the park via Abernathy. Unfortunately for them, Ford already stole all the frozen hosts.

He wasn't in his place when Bernard shot himself.

Even disregarding that, the Maeve plot spent multiple episodes not progressing, just spinning wheels while other stuff happened in the background. It was frustrating to realize that the William=MiB twist sheds approximately zero light on MiB's character, and there's basically no payoff for figuring it out ahead of time.

>Welcome to Jurassic Park

>wait he was a host?
>yes
>*autistic robot posing*
>oh for fuck's sake
That was perfect.