>poppy hill
>wolf children
>a letter to momo
>porco
>when marnie was there
>nausica
>grave of the far flies

you want me to go on?

No. Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

I don't think they're too scared but would rather not talk to those moe plob faggots, they don't care for taste they just wanna each up the same shit every time.

Akira isnt a good movie.

Sure it was good for 1988 stanrads, but nowadays its shit.

That said, if you want animekino watch Monster, Master Keaton or Mushi-shi.

Ninja Scroll and End of Evangelion are the two best anime films of all time, fight me.

Flip Flappers is anime kino airing right now

>2016
>Watching animated comics

wew lad

So instead "they"(you) will talk with real pedos about the same list could go on tier dogshit?

Anime can never be kino, child of /r/anime. Even the so-called "great" ones do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans.

also

Go back to Sup Forums to fap to drawings you fucking permavirgin loser.

This thread is to talk about animekino, not the shit you watch on a regular basis because you enjoy jerking off to drawings of girls in order to hide the real issue that is that you are scared of real women so you decieve yourself into thinking drawings are better than real women.

NO ONE LIKES YOU AND YOU WILL DIE A VIRGIN, YOU ARE BETTER OFF KILLING YOURSELF RIGHT NOW.

>mfw there will never be an anime on the level of the Sopranos or The Wire
Anime is truly the plebbest of mediums

Have you watched Monster or Mushi-shi?

>Akira
>Set in 2020
>Set just before the Olympics open there

>Real World
>Japan 2020
>Olympics opening there

If they don't do an Akira scene in the opening ceremony, they fucked up.

lmao rekt

Why do you love actual children? You do know this is someones daughter right? For Sup Forums at least it's some underpaid retards drawing, but you? Actual fucking children

You're sick

All garbage, Akira is the lone kino.

Oh yeah
>but these are old!
There are countless examples from every month this year where "cunny" threads hit 200+ posts

ok

I WISH

Why are you here? Do you like talking with pedos or are you a pedo yourself?

the thing is these "serious" anime that gain popularity in the west are considered childish trash in japan
you, the american, only find them good because of the very slight "mature" theme
bebop/eva/miyazaki hayao are to japan what the frozen/croods/family guy is to america and viced-versa
manga is what is read by everyone, but even now the idea is growing that its only for teens and children

No Perfect Blue but you put Ponyo on that list?

UNACCEPTABLE

>tfw you will never see the manga adapted as a 2 season 20 episode hbo series

Metropolis.

Just saw on /q/2.0 that they're making /film/ so I don't have to discuss it on /lit/. I saw an opportunity to curbstomp Sup Forums in this thread instead of a thread about how film is finally happening again and staying up this time.

Paprika and Perfect Blue

Are you implying that Sopranos and The Wire only have a "very slight mature teme"?

I need to rewatch it. Very kino.

I watched it about 15 years ago, or whenever it first came out, with my sister. I can't remember any of it. At the time I seem to remember it was boring as fuck.

So perhaps I should too.

Are bland black and white shots artistic direction?

According to Spielberg they are.

ARASHIIII
GAREKIIIII
HONOHOOO

No. The fact they had to adapt manga, which had a lot of more detail to story, is quite showing and detracts from the enjoyment.

>the 5 same classic animes
>posts over 20 animes

So if all those animes are shit, what's considered good? I know it's bait but just had to ask.