It's a Marc interviews a musician and pretends he's a musician episode

>it's a Marc interviews a musician and pretends he's a musician episode
>it's a Marc interviews a filmmaker and pretends he's a filmmaker episode
>it's a Marc interviews an author and pretends he's an author episode
>it's a Marc interviews a 23 year old and pretends he's 23 episode

>it's a Marc interviews OP and pretends he's a faggot episode

It is really not so difficult to be Sup Forums Sup Forums and /lit/ with authority. I do all three, personally.

As if most podcast hosts don't do that. It's stupid, I agree, but Maron is no different than any of the other failed comedians who host their own shows.

This guy is insufferable.

Norm should have fucked with him more.

Norm fucked with him hard on Marc's show but was friendly when Marc came to his show which is a pretty decent thing to do. Plus they're pals.

nice

I came here to post this. Just thought you should know that I had the same joke.

>it's a Marc does no research episode

Did you come here to get quads too?

No, but I came here to get these dubs.

Sorry, wrong post. I meant these dubs.

He's too depressed to be on camera. He should just write until he kills himself.

Fuck did I hate this guy on Easy.

You dropped these.

No, but I dropped these.

Checked

I think he does "radio" well. His show sounds like a radio show. I don't like him personally, but if there is a mad libs or paint by numbers way of doing a solo talk show he's got the rhythm down

woah mama jama

>it's a two B level comedians suck each other off about the importance of standup for 2 hours

>...episode

>comedians talking about "the nature of comedy"
>comedians talking about how comedians are special unique snowflakes
>comedians talking about how comedians are the great philosophers of our era
>comedians attaching some social or political importance to their "art form"
>comedians romanticizing being a hostile narcissistic man child
>comedians pretending they're free speech activists
>comedians pretending they don't spend 99% of their lives trying to get drunk retards to chuckle on "Comedy Night!" at a two drink minimum sports bar
>comedians thinking they're one break away from getting "the Louie deal"

Czeched

>comedians namedropping specific streets and neighbourhoods of LA that seem to be entirely populated by standups

Dude being on stage and bombing is the end of the world

Dude we are more sensitive people

Dude i didnt always be funny, i became funny

Tell us about trout mask replica again marc

He's a guitarist and guested on some notable albums.
He's been in several films and writes for and stars in a TV show.
He's written books.
He makes fun of himself for hooking up with much younger women and moans about getting old all the time. There's no pretense here. You're just bitter and don't agree with his politics (which I don't either).

dude could you actually imagine working a normal job? lmao...we're not built for it, we're special people

>two multi-millionaires in a million dollar car cruise through million dollar neighborhoods complaining that everyone in the world doesn't realize how right they are about everything

>The other day my baby was crying and I thought "I'd rather watch tv than listen to my baby cry." What is wrong with me? I am so not like other people. I spent the next 8 hours discussing it with my therapist.

>It's because you're a comedian, you have the brain of a comedian. We're wired differently.

FPBP

I've never been west of Chicago but I've learned so much about fucking Silverlake and La Brea