Fact: the original Dumbledore (actor) was superior

Fact: the original Dumbledore (actor) was superior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUGpaKKALvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not untrue, but Gambon was a better fit for the more "mature" Potter films.

However...

Harris was indeed based but Gambon made it his own.

I prefer Gambon

>mfw he dropped a psychedelic album in the 60's

Truly superior.

HARRY DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE FUCKING GOBLET OF FIRE

The only fact about this series is the fact that it was and atill is the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Fact accepted. You're right.

>autistic copy pasta

catch 22 in low tier triggers me every single time

Stop taking out Atlas Shrugged

>tfw we never saw harris and o'toole together in harry potter for the whole series

youtube.com/watch?v=VUGpaKKALvw

Fact: Robbie Coltrane gave the best performance in the Harry Potter series

i think you mean helena bonham carter, my dude

it's not like they just fucking replaced him for no fucking reason you retard

he fucking died!!

>look crazy
>laugh a lot
>act like you're in your husband's films

Wow such acting. Good job.

they obviously killed him so that they COULD replace him

idiot

grow up

>act like a big guy that likes harry potter

whoa amazing, world class

It's either him or Alan Rickman. I can't really see anyone defending anyone else.

He was the most powerful bitch in universe. Death is not an excuse

My favourite scene is when she acts as Emma Watson acting as Hermione Granger acting as herself acting as Bellatrix Lestrange.

?

charlotte's web is truly the thinking man's novel

That was kind of funny, but also sort of awkward. I did believe that she was Hermione though.

Helena Bonham Carter acting as Emma Watson acting as Hermione Granger acting as Helena Bonham Carter acting as Bellatrix Lestrange

t. Gryffindor sorted student

HOWEVER

Fact: Harry potter is shit for retards from /lit/ and /tumblr/

Look mom, I posted it again!

7/10 bait

Snape and Swagrid were the best

Yes, yes, OP, that was very good.

However....

learn to image compression
>4MB png

Sounds perfect for /film/

>Avatar
What did Abatap mean by this?

In early movies Harry looks like a little goofball, but in the last one he's literally the guy from Die Hard, so it's all about direction.

of course he is, now stop wasting your time

10,000,000 POINTS TO GRIFFINDOR

can we reserve a tryhard mid-tier for GoF?

>bait
Avatold is a cinematic masterpiece and masterpiss at the same time

Another fact: there is nothing superior about one of the dullest shitposts in the history of Sup Forums shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ NEETs and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitpost's only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta to make fantasy unfantastical, to make witchcraft seem plebeian.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/. Posting the pasta on Sup Forums, he made sure it would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his (You)s. The shitpost might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly anti-intellectual in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are f-funny though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the main text is terrible and the troll jpg isn't much better. As I read, I noticed that every time he shitposts, Quentin writes that "Atlas Shrugged is a God-tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several hundred thousand times. I was incredulous. The shitposter's mind is so governed by spamming and repetition that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of the shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of: "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>all this butthurt
can't you people just enjoy something?

the movies are great

Yes, yes, well done Richard Harris, well done. However...

Too soon...

obviously not the superior human

Stop being aistralian, you fucking third worlder

the bottleneck = Sup Forums servers

you retard

Yes, yes, well said user, well said.

HOWEVER

UR A FAGET