In UK for a holiday and need to choose a film to watch (alone) in the cinema. Which of the following should I pick:

In UK for a holiday and need to choose a film to watch (alone) in the cinema. Which of the following should I pick:

Moana
Sully
Edge of Seventeen
Allied
Arrival
The Christmas party
Fantastic beasts and where to find them

>In UK for a holiday

I'd probably go with Allied. The rest look kind of shit. Maybe Fantastic Beasts in a pinch? I dunno.

Don't go to any Vue cinemas btw. They're the worst.

I've only seen Sully, Arrival, and Fantastic Beasts, but of those options, I'd go with either Arrival or Fantastic Beasts.

Sully's good, too, but you'd really have to be in the mood for a "true story" kind of movie to really enjoy it. Hanks and Thomas Jane are both really good. Hell, the whole cast is.

I saw a trailer for the xmas party and it looked alright.

There is only a vue cinema here (Plymouth)

>holidaying in fucking Plymouth

Why the fuck are you in Plymouth?

Are you and mummy visiting elderly relatives, billy?

His mummy has to go there now and then to earn money off sailors.

fuck lads i live in Plymouth, apart from the chavs its not that bad is it?

Still, you wouldn't recommend a holiday there though.

Certainly not in fucking December.

Can you think of a single reason for a foreigner to visit?

No, especially in December. OP what the fuck are you doing?

You live in Plymouth? Where this guy is going on hjoliday? Wow. That's an amazing coincidence, cats.

I'd say Dartmoor's quite nice if you're in to that sort of thing. But not at this time of year.

What the fuck are you assuming about me user

I'm saving time by assuming that you are a lying cunt.

To be fair, Dartmoor is great for walking doggos but there's no real point to go up there at all on holiday, there aren't any nice landmarks

Arrival is great. Go see that.

>doggos
This word has given you away, cats.

Believe what you want to believe.

There is more than one cinema in Plymouth though user, the Reel Cinema by union street. its dirt cheap but shit as fuck, should have waited a couple of years for the IMAX cinema to open at the bus station.

>cats looks at google maps in desperation and names some things

That bird is cute af

And go see Arrival

Arrival