This season was about trolls, so they made a shitty season on purpose to troll all the viewers

This season was about trolls, so they made a shitty season on purpose to troll all the viewers.

Get it?? It was all a metajoke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OuAZW3OtBA
youtube.com/watch?v=jy47dgjMk-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks Trey

That's a shitty joke no matter how you justify it

So the conclusion to Cartman and his gf is that basically after she proved herself to be smart and funny, he was then over it, after the fear of being caught for not finding women funny was gone.

Not sure I get the greater implications if there are any

This season sucked dick

'member when South Park was funny?

>she proved herself to be smart and funny,
she was just smart not funny

south park is funny and smart

get over it

So many mishaps this season. It had its moments, but they need to go back to having no story arc for an entire season. It works as a special, where its 2-3 episodes long and they put more effort into the plot annd ending, unlike this season which sort of made up the story as it went a long (gentlemen's club, clintons)

They need to return to form, to funny, original episodes where we see the boys do random, messed up shit. It was all centered around other characters who were not the 4 boys. I don't want to see an entire season around Gerald. Episode 1 of this season could have happened and not had to be followed up by anything.

Maybe that's why the last episode was called
>the end of serialization as we know it

>writers get lazy and make a shitty season
>"It was shitty on purpose!"

>hey, memba the member-berries?

What was the point of these? They didn't explain anything in the finale

she is smart AND funny

deal with it

It relied heavily on Hillary becoming president. I seriously hope they never do this again and just do one-off episodes like before.

What are some of the best South Park episodes?

they didn't 'member to

My top ten:
Cartman Joins NAMBLA
Krazy Kripples
Asspen
Butter's Very Own Episode
The Entity
The Death Camp of Tolerance
Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus
The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer
Tweek vs Craig
Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery

Honorable mentions: Cartman's Incredible Gift and Lil'crime stoppers

Rate my taste

You seem alright, at least you gave honorable mention to Lil' Crime Stoppers, my favorite episode.

Lil' Crime Stoppers is a great episode and a good example of everyone doing stupid things for the sake of being funny rather than it focusing on an individual character.

>Mfw Butters still giving his semen sample at the end

I know it's retarded but I really like those kids that call everything gay

You mean the dumb kids who hang around Mephisto's grandson or whatever? What the hell happened to them and Mephisto for example?

youtube.com/watch?v=_OuAZW3OtBA

Yep, that's them. I think Mephisto is still around, he's just not really shown outside of crowd shots or something. Not sure what happened to the kids themselves.

Matt&Trey said they regretted not killing him off in 201

Ohhhh I get it it. Just like how Eric Andre can't fail at being funny because he's not supposed to be funny, which is funny!

youtube.com/watch?v=jy47dgjMk-A

They set up everything under the assumption Hilary would win. Trump's victory fucked their plan up.

this desu

Trump winning kinda fucked them... But now they are stuck with Garrison as Trump and President... They've shoe-horned themselves into continuing this shit ass story line.

patrician.