Bow that the dust has settled, we all agree that it was pure god-tier kino, right?

Bow that the dust has settled, we all agree that it was pure god-tier kino, right?

Yes

first meh
2nd even more meh
3rd total shit badly done cg, saturation turned up to 100 bad story AIDs/10 would kill myself before watching

The ultimate pleb filter

Was it, dare I say, love?

>Go north. Find the Dunedain. There’s a young ranger amongst them. You should meet him. His father Arathorn was a good friend. His son might grow to be a great one. He is known in the wild as Strider. His true name... you must discover for yourself. Legolas! Your mother loved you.

Only thing I remember from this trilogy is the fucking embarrassing liquid gold CGI when they fought Smaug.

I forgot about it so much, that until I wrote this post, I thought that was the first in the trilogy, but I just remembered we don't even fucking see Smaug till the second fucking movie.

Terrible.

Kino
FOTR EE
DOS EE
BOTFA EE

Absolutely worthless
AUJ EE
TTT EE
ROTK EE

They were okay. It's just the legacy of LOTR that makes them look abysmal.

>they were ok
>the legacy of lotr
Lmao

Nuepe señor.

The first two had some good moments, I guess, but the third is absolute trash.

>Only thing I remember from this trilogy is the fucking embarrassing liquid gold CGI when they fought Smaug
of all the shit that looked bad, this is the only thing you remember? there was just so much going on that looked like they either had no more money or time or plainly just didn't gave a fuck anymore

>Implying they were anything but okay
>Implying lotr didn't leave a legacy
Really made me think

They were bad and lotr has aged like milk, I loved them when I was your age too. They aged badly...in 2008. Yea a legacy of reddit imdb losers who like action flicks.

>films age meme
>pssh kid
>mentions reddit

>lotr has aged like milk
you w0t

It just stood out to me so much compared to the other cash strapped choices that I was pulled straight from suspension-of-dsibelief all the way to Peter-Jackson-is-Dead-to-Me in about five seconds.

It was just outright incompetent in a trilogy that cost nearly a billion dollars upfront, nevermind AAA advertising. What a fucking waste.

>he's only like three years old though but he loves podracing

I legit liked the hobbit, it was comfy as fuck.

I just wished they had more of the dwarves on the journey, music was great too

Did anyone else notice the gopro footage in the second?

these movies are horrible, although the first one is only meh

only good part was the dwarves arriving in the first one

>current year
>ive been here since 2005
>newfag

let's talk about the niggers in laketown. how did they get there?

Why didn't the eagles just fly the niggers to an active volcano?

because they are already crispy

The first one is good tho

>music was great too