Tim verbally manhandled him and made him look like a bitch...

Tim verbally manhandled him and made him look like a bitch. Sam's shtick doesn't fly so well when he actually tries shit-talking someone with a bigger IQ than a brick.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/EtvC
splitsider.com/2016/12/sam-hyde-lashed-out-at-tim-heidecker-over-million-dollar-extremes-cancellation/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487
youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you for posting shit quality

vid.me/EtvC

Hyde had a meltdown

>go to his twitter

>On suicide watch for being blacklisted

I think he's actually not ironic anymore...... maybe

That fucking cuck, Tim. Tim was nice enough to drop the topic of him literally threatening him by stating the ambulance was for him.

All Tim did was deny any kind of involvement. There was no man handling. I like them both and wish they both would have shows.

>Sam Hyde will never go back to making great content like An Inconvenient Anime, Officer Maggot or the 2070 Paradigm Shift
>Sam Hyde will now forever be making shit videos pandering to redditors and Sup Forumstards
I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>that lame passive-aggressive laugh Sam does
>''Dude, I can't afford health insurance. Get my show back!''

is he being ironic?

he's pulled a Tim

the irony is still there but not enough to mask his true feelings

literally who

>Him constantly switching between trying to be as is insulting as possible to condescending laughter to petulant crying and begging
So sad

>threatening him by stating the ambulance was for him.

i think that was one of those things called a joke

nah, he kept yelling over Sam

Pretty sad, two of my favorite comedians for a long time shouting at each other.

Tim is a little cucked, but Sam is an angry brat.

It's just sad how both of them behave.

MAbro here, Fall River is a really bad area. Wish I knew he was there, id have driven an hour to see him. ;-;

I don't know, man, Sam just lost his 'big break' he's been trying to pull off for years and he's speaking to a guy he believes had a hand in it.

I'd be pretty upset too.

He's acting like a child though

He has no tangible proof and is meme spouting

And Tim most likely didn't try to mess with the guy's career, really couldn't give less of a shit and has to deal with his lunatic fanbase hounding him.

Tim came off as pretty ingenuine and passive aggressive, started derailing the topic playing the victim by mentioning his bad back, underplayed his influence and turned the tables on Sam by mentioning his evil Sup Forums supporters, that trolled Sam much worse than Tim ever had to endure. Also Sam failed to mention that Gelman posted the Buzzfeed smear campaign on his twitter, making it an additional reason to quit adult swim. And Tim supported his "friend", how convenient, even if it comes at a cost of another show. He's either a coward or a liar, all in all just a bitch.

Right, but it's a little sad he acts so nonchalant, say they expected it to happen all the time, that it's not a big deal, that it's funny, then for him to come on here to yell and scream like a baby.

For a "red-pilled" guy, he's not very stoic.

Don't get me wrong, Tim is a huge cuck, but I hate to see either of them acting this way.

Also sad because Tim and Eric was one of Sam's biggest influences when he started Alien Mode, really a shame that he got to the level of meeting his influences, only to end up fighting with them.

>literally threatening him
>"that ambulance is coming for you!"
>literally threatening
Even Tim knew it was a joke, you dumb faggot.

>hey Adult Swim, sam's fans were mean to me and I'll tell people where to complain if they don't like the show but I don't really have any influence haha, nuhhhh my back hurts

Why is this one better? It just wastes your time by 5 minutes

Tim is right in saying that Sam still has an audience, so he shouldn't be so butthurt. This kind of behavior from Sam will make it hard for him to get hired again. I wouldn't want to work with him if he throws tantrums.

He's a coward for supporting a friend of his instead of some nobody that has a dedicated fanbase shitting on him. Really fired my neurons up.

why are people surprised that tim would do something like this? he's been off his rocker for months now. he had a mental breakdown over being called a cuck, he wanted revenge

hyde fans everyone

>For a "red-pilled" guy, he's not very stoic.

No, I agree. His behaviour isn't model 'get your shown cancelled' behaviour, I just think it's understandable and not 'in the wrong', you know?

Tim didn't do shit, mate. There's no evidence and Sam Hyde's controversial tweets are much more likely to be the reason why his show got cancelled.

And how's Tim in the wrong? What did he do that makes him a monster?

>hey why u so mad for getting blacklisted lol atleast you have some Sup Forums shitposters

You have autism

Yes, he's a coward because he stated he didn't have anything to do with it. But he did, by supporting his friend who publicly drew fire at MDE.

Sam was the one who came off passive aggressive with that dumb laugh of his among other things, and he's the one who brought up Sup Forums . He made completely unfounded accusations against Tim that he had directly influenced as's decision to cancel the show.

ok tim

>Sam Hyde's controversial tweets are much more likely to be the reason why his show got cancelled.

that's retarded

I didn't say he was in the wrong. I reject OP's framing of it as an either or choice.

He supported his friend leaving Adult Swim, you moron. And guess what, he left even despite the fact the show is cancelled. It's not like MDE was being used as a bargaining chip.

Sam came off as a bitch desu. Tim came off as a bit of a beta but that was to be expected.

If he wasn't blacklisted already, this was the end of it.
I wouldn't say it's right to yell angrily at Tim because he suspects he had something to do with the cancellation.

He has no proof. He supported his friend who left the channel, that's the closest to proof he has.

I don't like it when adult swim stars fight. It's shit and doesn't benefit anyone.

>at least you have some Sup Forums shitposters

well that's the audience he has chosen to pander to.

>don't like it when adult swim stars fight.

Theres only one fighting though...hehehe

>Sam was the one who came off passive aggressive

You don't know what passive-aggressive means. Sam didn't mince words; Tim, on the other hand, pretending that he was in such dire straits with his back hurting and his daughter having a cold.

Regardless if Sam's accusations hold weight, he wasn't passive-aggressive.

>m-m-my daughter has a cold!!!
you literally could not make this shit up
fucking jew cretinous faggot

Yeah, I know he had no proof, it's just a spur of the moment, emotional issue. I'm just trying to say it's forgivable.

yeah no, that annoying laugh thing he does and some of the comments of Sam's definitely came off as passive-aggressive.

he was clearly baiting Sam with that ''I'm gaining weight'' comment for a goof, just a little banter u know?

Actually, he was passive aggressive at times.

>Well, I hope you, uuh, I hope you enjoy life *Joker Laugh*

I'm listening to this shit now and Sam sounds totally in the wrong. You can't just accuse people of conspiracy because that's what you "heard". Totally passive aggressive and childish shit.

It's forgivable, for sure.

Nah, Sam was just aggressive and wasn't afraid to burn bridges to get to the truth. It was genuine frustration and Tim made it all about himself, even if he profited of this situation by killed competition.

>Tim made it all about himself

Sam was the one who called in, jesus chroist man. He made a whole bunch of accusations against Tim, and he btfo Sam.

>ring Tim
>tell Tim he cancelled Sam's show
>Tim says he didn't and he doesn't have that power
>this constitutes getting "to the truth" in the mind of sam's retarded followers

>MFW he actually started talking about Sup Forums and Sup Forums and calling him a cuck
The moment he lost all credibility, if he ever had any to begin with

>he btfo Sam
He really didn't. Both of them look like idiots as a result of this. It's a shame because I really enjoy MDE and most of the things Tim Heidecker has produced.

>YOU PISSED OFF Sup Forums!!!

lol, Sam come on I love you but come on

>Both of them look like idiots as a result of this
why? Sam was the one who called him on his show, Tim just played along what other choice did he have?

whole interview took up like 8 mins and Tim forgot about it the second it was done, who's the idiot now?

Okay, Tim.

who here Fall River aka Falls Creek

But what if he did? It makes sense considering his influence, his poltical stance and his buddy who convienently left adult swim for "reasons".

Is there a chance that this is a coordinated performance-art piece for both guys?

yes

>mfw Sam yelled "I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE"
>mfw Sam supported Trump despite being uninsured

>He really didn't

You're right, Sam btfo himself there. He decided to start pandering to Sup Forums shitposters rather than just making good comedy videos. The fact that he even got a show on AS is pretty amazing.

Yes, they both made themselves look foolish.

Sam was fucking tweeting about how people needed to assassinate Hillary if she got elected. Show me one liberal American showrunner who got away with tweeting that Trump or Romney should be assassinated.

The show was funny but Sam and his mental issues fucked it up for everyone. If you're angry then tell the MDE guys to get him some goddamn therapy because his need for attention and backpats from internet fans is gonna ruin the rest everyone's career.

Man i feel sad for Sam. He shouldn't have pandered to Sup Forums so much, now he's blacklisted and people think he's a school shooter.

>because i'm a famous school shooter, that's why

splitsider.com/2016/12/sam-hyde-lashed-out-at-tim-heidecker-over-million-dollar-extremes-cancellation/

lmao

sam's little temper tantrum's been immortalized

the transcript makes him look even more pathetic

Does supporting Obama make his insurance cheaper?

Ignore him. He posted the same shit in another thread and everyone called him a retard. He then claimed that it was an epic troll :^).

The homosexual

I'd fuck that tranny. Wouldn't you?

>oh hey sam, I know I ended your career because your show took some funding from decker but my daughter has a cold so my life sucks too bro i'm on your side.

People side with tim on this?

Sam Hyde comes across like such a whiny faggot. His show got cancelled because it was unfunny

sam can't win this shit

tim can eternally go "well i'm not that knowledgeable about this whole thing!"

it's like the scene in the movie when the homeless guy accosts the millionaire with "you did this to me!!!!!!" and the millionaire says "wouldn't know anything about that buddy have a good life!"

that's true.

it'd be interesting why he got cancelled for real though.
I honestly can't imagine he wasn't told by the execs why he got cancelled/blacklisted

He said in an interview that he got a call saying advertisers were pulling support

Here's a surprisingly good interview:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487

Tim is an unscrupulous backstabbing sociopath

lol jk i didn't listn

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS

I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE TRUE COMEDIAN.

HAND OVER THE TELEGATES, TIM

>"These guys just don't behave like reasonable people," says one Adult Swim star, who asked to stay anonymous after news of the cancelation prompted death threats against Heidecker and his family. (Hyde called in to Heidecker's Facebook Live show on Thursday to berate him for instigating the cancelation, an accusation Heidecker flatly denies.) The Adult Swim star adds: "I actually never had a problem with it airing. It wasn't Tim or Brett Gelman that got the show canceled. It was the fans. They were harassing Adult Swim employees and people working on other shows."

Sam is the most frustrating comedian out there to support. WP wasn't even that good a show, it was unfocused and didn't really know what it was supposed to be, but I deeply respected it for being unique and offering a comedic perspective we don't see everyday, but it still could've been a lot better. MDE itself isn't even that good, a lot of the videos are sloppy and barely funny, but still endearing for the reasons stated previously.
But on top of that Sam pulls this super unprofessional mad man shit 24/7 that digs his grave even deeper. Then there's the political shit and the Sup Forums shit.
Sam's got good ideas but he's a bit too lazy and bombastic and doesn't know how to behave himself if he wants to succeed. that doesn't mean sterilizing himself, but if Sam feels like that's what it is, perhaps he should stick to the internet as his platform of choice.
I was sad to see his show get taken off air and I feel for him, but christ, how is he this unwise?

Nah other way around. Tim can't prove a negative, if he really had nothing to to with MDE being cancelled how would he prove it? How would he show evidence of something not happening?

Sam's trying to prove something actually did happen. I'm not saying it be easy to prove, but if Tim actually said or wrote something to convince AS to cancel MDE, proof exists.

Tim said he told AS that he was being harassed by Sam's fans and it wasn't acceptable. That is having a hand in the show being pulled.

Sam handled himself terribly here. He just sounded emotional. It's almost like Sup Forums is the conservative version of tumblr and any time they run into dissenting or challenging opinions they don't know how to respond

>mfw listening to this

Williamsburg Street Fashion is probably my fav vintage MDE vid

You can't pin that on Tim though. He's not wrong for complaining about harassment. I think WP got cancelled because MDE's fanbase can be toxic af, some of it ironic, some not, but nonetheless bad for business. Maybe it wouldn't have escalated to the point of cancellation if it weren't for those fuckhead bloggers and Buzzfeed and HuffPo, but it did and it sucks but it was inevitable.

he was being harrassed by sam's fans and he brought it up in conversations with adult swim people

i don't see the problem

He's a grown man, he knew what kind of show he was making, now expects everyone else to fit into his reality, anyone who does anything he doesn't like "isn't fair!" or something. He picked this show to make and these issues to discuss in his show, that's on him

was she ever found, lads?

...I'm new to Sup Forums, who is this semen demon?

GET OUT

who cares her pussy got used up years ago probably even before sam got her

Not until I find out until what kind of Jizz Genie this Katie is

>Williamsburg Street Fashion
youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c

You a true Druid of the Fluid.

Why do I have to pic one? They both fucking suck in their own way.

wrapped in plastic underneath sam's floorboards