Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rYvSYRy570
youtube.com/watch?v=8JtADjU4UH4
youtube.com/watch?v=BRDBvKGc1fE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He actually loves them deep down

I'll let him explain
youtube.com/watch?v=2rYvSYRy570

my dad was an abusive POS growing up who always threatened to leave but didn't and I find myself asking this same question all the time (about my dad)

Peggy would have crippled him with alimony, plus he was from a generation that believed "til death to us part" not " til couples therapy money runs out"

because he was a good man and not a piece of shit

Like all us fathers, that idea of "maybe in one blue moon I can fuck my hot daughter". It's not a major urge so you don't act on it all the time, but it's what keeps you grounded to them. She'd certainly never fuck you if you abandoned them.

What is bud short for? budley? budward?

>you pudding of a woman

Budillio

It's Puerto Rican

Budweiser

really

Because despite his loathing attitude, he loved Peg and the kids.

Also

a) Al loves his family

b) Al is impotent for Peggy due to his resentment of her - whilst in high school he impregnated her with Kelly and gave up a potential professional football career for a shitty-but-steady retail job. In story-lines in which the family achieve brief prosperity Al enthusiastically pursues Peggy. Al is also attracted to women other than Peggy - the women at the nudey bar, Jennifer Aniston etc

Because the tits were fat.

>Catholic
dropped

he wasn't black

>abandoning your family

How much of a degenerate can you be?

fuck off kike, don't you have some money to sniff out?

i wonder if Al ever had any lewd thoughts about Kelly?

because he was planning suicide

Stop being racist. Or else.

Only since the day she was born. What a hot baby

Why didnt Peggy cheat on Al?

I dont think Al would have cared much

Because Al is wrapped around her finger, maybe a little tighter than she realizes.

What if this show didn't have fucking laughing after every joke so the actors stand around and wait for it to be over?

I think they had a two part episode at some point where they split up--I think Peggy was seeing Alan Thicke (I think) and Al was living in an apartment by himself. Basically they got back together because "I'd rather be miserable with you than with anyone else"...I liked it. Gotta keep the Bundy clan together...

What if people stopped being so autistic about the live-audience laughing at jokes?

God I wanted to fuck the everliving shit of kelly and peg

my first crushes (I think)

MwC in particular made fun of this with a totally over-the top laughtrack which was quite noticeably canned.

really makes you think

POST MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its 2016, and still not much has changed really

because he ain't no nigger

So did they ever do it during the show?

He loved his family.

You just have to handle the bantz.

no
they both were married and have kids

peggy had a great ass
Al must've really gotten bored of pounding her great ass

>Even leaving a room with Christina Applegate or Katey Sagal in it
>Let alone leaving them altogether

Childhood is when you find Kelly hot.
Adulthood is when you want to pound Peggy's hot milf pussy until your dick falls off.

For some reason I never really found her that hot until I saw her in anchorman.

Eh, no Peg

youtube.com/watch?v=8JtADjU4UH4

D-do you think Budd ever managed to see her in the shower?

>childhood is x
>adulthood is z
stop this shit

Late Adulthood is when you want one of them sit on your face while the other one jumps on your wrinkly old cock and then have a hearth stroke.

that massive hoverhandinging

Cuz that show was from a different era where TV shows promoted positive family values. Having children out of wedlock and leaving one's family responsibility was considered distasteful and TV shows reflected that.

Then they figured out that breaking up the family could be profitable through various means so TV made it cool to be divorced, break up the family and date into your 30s and other shit. Pic related.

cus his daughter was hot

and lets face it, he loved his shitty family.

That has to be the most millenial post of the decade.

Married people hated each other and always will, it's not a plot it's just how marriage is.

Divorce laws got softer that's why you got more divorces, many things can be blamed in cultural manipulation, but marriage isn't, it just sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRDBvKGc1fE

I'll marry you, and hate you to death, so you see how it looks like.

you sound dumb stop

>Married people hated each other and always will, it's not a plot it's just how marriage is.
Found the fucking child.

>ah ha we're being annoyingly shitty on PURPOSE! that means it's not as annoyingly shitty as the annoingly shitty sitcoms that do it!
It's a bad thing and you will never convince anybody that live audiences or canned laughter are acceptable. Do you also own wind chimes so you know when there's a breeze?

>I can't understand irony

Found the autist.

He was a cuck

>live-audience laughing at jokes
Because only retards don't know that live audience laughter is coached and cued.

>you will never convince anybody that live audiences or canned laughter are acceptable.
What the fuck do you need convincing. It's a thing that happened. You accepting or not accepting it is completely irrelevant in the context of motherfucking reality. The ship has already sailed, the cat is out of the bag, the fox is in the hen house.

Just make her feel abandoned or disenfranchised but always tell her you still love her once every 6 months then come into her life heavily after you've discovered she's a slut at school and proceed to become "best friends" let her live out those daddy issues wantonly

I can't even begin to imagine how amazing life would be if I was growing up with Kelly as my older sister.

We've been red pilled on laugh tracks. People are takign the most popular show ever, your big bang theory, and removing the canned laughter.

It will be a relic of the sad, sad past and a future group of comedy lovers will take That 70s Show, Seinfeld, Married with Children, and just remove the FUCk out of that obnoxious laugh track.

this

Grandpappy B?

I thought it stood for Budrick ?

You just know he drilled a little hole in the wall.

Did Peg peg Al?

>Why didn't Al just leave?

He didn't have to.