youtube.com/watch?v=jz3oSYB5XB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit she has a sixhead lmao

>white """"""""""""""""""women""""""""""""""""""

>Rey's Parents.
Pretty good for an Ewok.

She can bypass my pants if you catch my meaning

>Oi bypasse der characta devolpmentr!

This is the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the Skywalkers and their allies as they fight a series of Sith Lords, has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects for anything but spectacle.

Perhaps the die was cast when Lucas decided to make the Phantom Menace: he made sure the series would never slowly fade like the embarassing mistake it was, instead dragging it back into the spotlight. And what was it? just ridiculously profitable sell-out garbage made to increase action figure sales. The Star Wars series refuses to be anything beyond a simple, childish story. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the original movies were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time there was an opportunity for character development, the plot immediately devolved into a laser rifle shootout.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Lucas' mind is so governed by cliches and pointless battles that he has no other tricks up his sleeve. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Star Wars by Jess Whedon. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Star Wars at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Firefly." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch"Star Wars" you are, in fact, trained to watch Firefly.

i really don't understand why people pretend she's attractive. she's got a xenomorph mouth and oily skin

OI BOIPUSSED MY FEMININITY

>Great Daisy! You look fab!

They should have thrown in a line about how bypassing the compressor was only a temporary fix. I mean wtf? It's a compressor. You can't bypass that shit forever. How's your fuel or energy or whatever going to get compressed without it?

i wanna lick her teeth

OI BUOYPUSSED THA COMPRESSAW

I don't pretend. She is cute! CUTE!

thats actually a normal forehead if you were to hold your fingers up to it it would be the width of four

Also, not calling it the "ompressor". wtf, modern writers!

6/10, polish a few typos and you'll have a nutritious and filling pasta dish to enjoy.

It's meant to be an adaptation of the Harry Potter one that was going around a couple weeks ago. I wanted to change as little as possible.

>she's got a xenomorph mouth
>implying xenomorphs dont make your dick hard

she NEEDS to get slimed

REYLIEN

>that was going around a couple weeks ago
It's been posted almost without fail for about 6 months

>a couple weeks ago
jesus christ reddit lurk moar

youtube.com/watch?v=jz3oSYB5XB4

>It's just sexist...
>...And everyone was saying Luke had the exact same problem

>Book