Say something bad about this movie

Say something bad about this movie.

Hard mode: no "feminism" or color filter.

Protip: You can't............

If feminists were hot like the females in this movie I don't think id have a problem with them

I will never watch it for the first time again.

Theron's acting was piss fucking poor, she was worse than anybody else in that entire movie.

literally everything

This cut me deep

Furiosa is a stupid character who gets way too much praise

The story was a little simplistic

I couldn't hear anything over the sound of blowing wind and vehicles. And I watched it in theaters.

Still a good movie though.

Feminism and color filter

/thread

it's a chore to rewatch

it's a shitty flick made for numale betas.

Compared to the previous films the action sequences looked like boring coordinated stunt competitions. The designs looked too modern and most of the cast was mediocre, their characters boring. I do not see the appeal of this movie for the ones that saw the 2 and 3 mad max, but i suppose if a movie is not a pile of shit post 2010( there were a couple of good ones after 2000) it counts as decent.

Nux goes from being distraught over failing Joe by failing to kill his enemies to helping his enemies after one scene

Max's interceptor gets destroyed in the first two minutes and we don't even get a satisfying scene with it before it happens.

i remember i skipped back and watched that because i thought i missed something. He was given the gun, and awe-strucken, then he jumps on the tanker, almost falls off, joe drive away and he becomes disillusioned? Didn't he just do that meth shit isn't that supposed to make you a thoughtless warrior?

>tfw Capable will never stroke your lymph nodes
Just die in my sleep already

idk about feminism, but picking someone with one arm to drive a huge truck is just a fucking stupid idea, m8.

The sand storm was clearly a representation of forced acceptance of homosexuality spreading across the world. I didnt like that

Fury Road is poorly written corporate trash. It feels like it was written specifically to create memorable and "epic" phrases and ideas for morons to latch onto thinking that makes the movie good. "witness me" and guitarfag being the most obvious examples of this stupid literal meme writing. Not to mention that the production design is in no way gritty or raw, this is just desert capeshit with better stunts. Said stunts, by the way, get pretty boring after a while of watching the same car explosions more or less on repeat and also knowing there's no real danger due to CGI (effective CGI, but it still renders the action hollow). Overuse of guns take away from their power and all the characters kind of suck. Hardy is terrible as Max, laughable even. The PTSD hallucinations are lame because they make Max certified crazy (on top of looking shitty and poorly done) instead of everyone just thinking he is crazy in the previous movies despite being the only sane man in an insane world. The post apocalyptic setting is meaningless and it might as well have some generic fantasy film. No interesting cinematography or musical choices, dialogue that is plain laughable and no memorable settings. Bad film through and through and certainly a bad film in comparison to the first 2 Mad Max movies, even Thunderdome is a better and more coherent film but it shows early signs of the sort of trash "mastermind" george miller is capable of. He has forgotten the point of his own character and franchise. Forget it, pleb

I found it incredibly boring desu, an entire film which is just a car chase does nothing for me

I found it exciting on the big screen because the spectacle of it all, then I tried watching it at home. Fell asleep halfway through

Driver's side arm isn't that important for driving. The gear stick is on the other side.

It's called Mad Max, it should have been more about Max and a bit less about Furiosa.

I saw the original one tonight, holy shit it hasn't aged well but was allright I guess.

its gay lol

Imortan Joe does fuck all the entire movie and then gets owned incredibly quick. Also not enough Interceptor. That's all I got. I like it more than The Road Warrior.