Supernatural live thread

Supernatural live thread

LOTUS
>The President of The United States unknowingly makes a deal with the devil, leading Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley and Rowena to band together to fight the Dark Lord.

starts tonight at 9

grenade launcher time

so i'm guessing this will be some kind of trump bashing. dean and sam will probably take out a nest of alt right nazis on a side quest

>Lucifer possesses the pope and a Trump expy all in one episode

I wish I hadn't called this.

Go big or go home

that chick's eyebrows are freaking me out

In a good way or a bad way? Because those are some sexual eyebrows bruh.

>being hooked on your boss this hard

Please I thought this show was safe from politics

i don't know desu. i'm just really high and i couldn't stop staring at them

Not him, but after you said that neither could I.

This show is made in canada brah

Can watch nothing anymore without escaping politics

A WHITE FUCKING MALE IS PRESIDENT! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!

I chuckled at that

>when you're conning a rich guy and find out he is trying to con you but really neither of you are rich and just conning each other

>it's a cas dipped into the acid stash again episode

All things considered, they're being pretty tame about it at the moment.

it's about time those blowhard britcuck mol did something other than torture sam

>Amy Schumer commercial

That day I watch past Season 10 will be the day TNT gets its shit together and stops looping back to Season 1.

omg it's on again. fucking hell that is the most the cringeworthy thing i've ever seen

Aaaaaand again

I'm not liking britbong bullying Castiel

they show season 11. Just wait till next week.

>The President of The United States unknowingly makes a deal with the devil

And you still watch this garbage?

g-go away

Well, if you're the devil how do you follow up an aging rock god?

Well we just watch it ironically, you know?

top kek, siring the devil's child makes you automatically damned

hold on guys imma make a webm of something i noticed from last weeks episode

he was praying and it opened him to lucifer

>Dean walks into the room and yells SAM for no reason
Classic

>Stronk White Wimmin:I want an abortion!
>White Male Devil: No!

That's some grade-A sniveling right there.

>siring
She-devil fucking when?

so that's it then

no more big bad supernatural threats to hunt

show over?

No Strings.

aliens when

We can only hope. Or we enter a golden age of MOTW episodes.

aliens are just fairies being douchebags bruh, they already dealt with them

luci doesn't have anything better to do than escape and go on a rampage again. he has galactic levels of nihilism going on

Nah, part of him escaped down the floor vent. So vague spirit of evil not!devil will be the big bad.

Still waiting for DC to buy Supernatural for crossover events

there's a men of letters logo burning behind the logo this season. they'll figure shit out. plus i doubt lucifer's completely going away if non-pellegrino/castiel lucifer has been around this much already this season

Thank you based charmin

I thought that was just Lucifer banished to hell

>Shelve Lucifer so we can deal with British Illuminati for the rest of the season

Supernatural is dead.

Nah, part went in the egg and part went down the vent.

whelp, the hunt for Luci's spawn seems to be the center of the rest of the season

Welp.

Sam and Dean escape from Guantanamo bay

WHOS READY FOR PRISON BREAK

PRO-LIFE PLOT TWIST

>It's another evil baby arc

see whatever happened to the antichrist kid from season 5 anyways? the one who turned castiel into a toy?

They're have been other nephelim's and it turned out fine, one got killed off in season 8 during megatron stuff

but the other one was the antichrist episode from season 4 or 5 that was a pairing of a demon/human and that turned out powerful and ironically the kid remained good, so if anything this will turn out to be god's will to give Luci a reason to not hate the universe and will bring him around sort of deal

ok here it is tell me if anything weird about it

quite the pickle they're in now. BLACKSITED!

isn't that show coming back soon? i had to kek when i saw wentworth miller haunting the head of dominic purcell on the CW show b4 supernatural. you figure they totally casted that for the kek factor (along with reminding you "oh yeah isnt prison break coming back?"

wow SPN going an hour earlier after the holiday break! this guy nailed it too!

The battery icon is on the top left on that guys phone

People watched an entire season of them fighting the junk food industry. You get threw that your in it for the long haul.

Still in California or wherever.

That phone layout is fucked.

fuck me. i made a webm and now realize thats his index finger curled under texting. I thought they fucked up the shot and he was using his middle finger.

Was season 11 some kind of miracle? I thought the show was going to be good again but season 12 has taken another dip in quality back to absurdism.

They've always had custom software for the phones and computers, making them look different.

So how many seasons you guys think this show has left?

it better be 13. You know supernatural and the number 13.

new show runner this season and honestly you had a lot of things that made that season work that were about paying off old things in the series..so far this season is just going Hey Remember this? but really the writing isn't good in any determinable way. This story should be over already, sam letting MOL bitch live was biggest cop out. An angel being beaten by a broad with shitty magic knuckles...I don't care how depowered he is.

He's a fucking Angel.

Yeah but what if it's 666?

an old guy can text? that and it wasn't showing his typing on the screen

2 more and movie

but it turns out that the baby's is good

i could deal with that. i heard they signed for two more seasons after this one so that makes sense. movie could be a crossover to get dean and sam into the mcu/dcu universes

>Muh Men of Letters: UK
>Muh gubment
>Muh Anti-Christ babby 2: Electric Boogaloo

I just wanted the show to be good again! Was that too much to ask?

it's a soap opera at this point, I don't require it to make sense

Supernatural from Season 1-5 was 10/10 amazing.

It ended with Sam locked inside the cage

>end of the season is Sam, Dean and Cas joining the Legends of Tomorrow

He moved to Australia, where he was killed by wildlife far more threatening than anything Hell or Heaven could have thrown at him

>anti-christ versus anti-crisis 2.0 electric boogaloo

>tfw sam will never wreck your pussy ;_;

Right above the "keyboard"

Moved to Australia, possibly Raphael just smeared him across the desert once Lucifer was back in cage and Jesse was powerless again.

He wouldn't have been able to find him and while it was stated that Luci coming back awakened him, they didn't say it was contingent for him staying above to keep his abilities, just awakening him.

>so i'm guessing this will be some kind of trump bashing
Jared and Jensen are right wing as fuck. I don't think they'd approve of blind Trump bashing.

>jensen's dad is a big christynut evangelical

they're both born and still live in texas, and they bought houses next to eachother. They took becoming brothers thing a little far

Hey, doing a show like this for over ten years, you either make a life-long friend of your co-star, or you take up alcoholism and hope the other guy dies first. And the money's too good for the latter.

thats beautiful friendship the fucks wrong with you

I know, I was just giving them shit.

They bought a house together in canada too when they're filming they still live together.

and now they have 6 children combined.

Jared would die first, he has serious self-worth issues, his nerd hq panel from last year shows he can actually be honest in public, very un-actor like. Or great acting, I can't tell.