How do you stop him?

How do you stop him?

call up the muggles and have them send 1 sniper.

Put my horcrux in his horcrux. Your move Voldy.

upboat ^_^

it's true. deal with it, cuckeroony.

Thats almost what happened. Harry became a horcrux.. Voldemort uses his blood with his mothers charm to resurrect himself, therefore creating a double effect of the charm and insuring Harry couldnt die until Voldemort died, and Voldemort couldnt die until he killing cursed Harry

Cast him in something that isn't one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Massive artillery fire.

You'd need something well done, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Put all my skill points in the Battle Mage class and wreck him with an enchanted Mace to his noseless face.

yes but would you?

I want to fuck her missionary style for maximum intimacy, desu.

I guess if you ignored everything about the universe. Magical places like hogwarts or malfoys manner are sealed with protective enchantments miles away from the epicentre, they are not on a map they are invisible and were you to venture close to them your brain will actually forcefuck yourself to remember something and wander back to where you came from

In the open field good luck because voldemort will be flying in the air as smoke, you miss he will turn you into a ferret and stick you up someones ass

If there was a whole section of restricted literature why didn't harry just read about some other forgotten dark magic? horcrux is probably like entry level shit

Those cat eyes gave me a weird boner

Why didn't they ever bring her back in the movies? I thought she would be a big mentor to Harry.

Voldemort only found a mention of a horcrux and he had to ask Professor Slughorn about it. So Horcruxes certainly weren't entry level shit

step 1) call muggle leader
step 2) he sends sniper
step 3) invite sniper to where you are
step 4) cast charm spell on him to ignore meme effects that you just listed
step 5) shoot voldemort because holy shit the harry potter world is horribly constructed and the wizards live like animals compared to the muggle standard of living

probably cut his hair and then turn on something good instead

losers like that pride themselves on having plebshit long hair and listening metal. seriously even worse than daft punk nerds

Why would she? She's the gym teacher
>step 4) cast charm spell on him to ignore meme effects that you just listed
You cant try again

The wizards, voldemort whoever, could have taken over the muggles in London and Parliament extremely quickly.

Its all about stealth and tactics, not an actual war.

Step 1. Curse the river thames
This will just start to make things chaotic

Step 2. release a bevy a magicial creaturs on London at nightfall

Step 3. by means of transfiguration, cloaks, polyjuice potion or other impersonations, imperio, stun, or kill your way (or turn guards into ferrets) into the Prime Ministers quarters at night. Apparation will make his kidnapping swift, you can impersonate or control him.

Step 4. Announce as Prime Minister that the situation is getting under control however people need to go to safeguarded areas because of the deadly magical creatures and wizards still on the streets.

Step 5. kill all the rounded up muggles

Step 6. go back to being hermits

But he was one of the school's Quidditch stars and she taught him the ropes, I thought she would continue helping him get better at that over the years and be like a Coach to him.

>You cant try again
yes you can. the harry potter world was written by someone with the mental capacities of a 5 year old. if you can cast a charm spell to magically confuse muggles, you can do the same thing to dispel such spells.

Wood taught him the ropes and the best practice for Harry was playing in games he kept getting better

then teach a fucking wizard to snipe

gg

Was about to say this. Or better yet, use invisibility cloak and sneak up behind him and blow his brains out with a desert eagle.

Wrong again the entire reason the wizards live secluded is these spells have existed for for a thousand years that keep the muggles away, its thats simple. Hur hur hur mah guns. Im American and you're a meming sack of shit

Exactly, however, wizards arent pussies that need a high powerful rifle when they can do much cooler shit. They have duels they have standards. You are just as well equipped ambushing a wizard with a wand than you are with a gun

>wanting guns in Harry Potter
Ruins every thread tbqh. Really makes you think

Ok magical famalam, you just killed a few million Londoners. Now the rest of the world, including religious zealot Pakis armed with fucking nukes, just saw that happen via their fancy space satellites. They would purge Britain with Nuclear Fire if they thought it necessary.

Since nothing gets past the Mossad I have to wonder if their intelligence operating backbone isn't just wizards and that Zionists don't fully keep to the International Statute of Secrecy because fuck sandniggers.

>Ok magical famalam, you just killed a few million Londoners. Now the rest of the world, including religious zealot Pakis armed with fucking nukes, just saw that happen via their fancy space satellites. They would purge Britain with Nuclear Fire if they thought it necessary.
Nice reading comprehension -"Step 6. go back to being hermits". Wizards and witches whole schick is being unknown to muggles

>including religious zealot Pakis armed with fucking nukes, just saw that happen via their fancy space satellites. They would purge Britain with Nuclear Fire if they thought it necessary.
reaching

>Exactly, however, wizards arent pussies that need a high powerful rifle when they can do much cooler shit. They have duels they have standards. You are just as well equipped ambushing a wizard with a wand than you are with a gun

Holy Autismo Batman

Well if we ignore the ever popular "just shoot him" option can't we just give him what he wants and agree not to fuck wizards or send our kids to wizard schools? If he wants money just fucking give it to him, it's not like we don't already do that with North Korea and I'll bet there are a lot less wizards for the taxpayer to support than there are Norks.

>Cast him in something that isn't one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises
man i love how he change the first sentence to fit the thread everytime

checked

HOWEVER

If the weasleys could do shielding charms on clothing and doorways

I would bet voldemort couldn't be killed by sword or projectile. For instance scoffing at griffindor's sword doing any damage to him at all. So when the 50BMG is fired it will hit some sort of charm. Already know he can turn his cloak into a weird ghost and fly so I bet its like inspector gadget but muh magic

Hell the idea of the faggot dumbledore transfiguring a nuke into a shower of candy would be hilarious

>Hell the idea of the faggot dumbledore transfiguring a nuke into a shower of candy would be hilarious

Does anyone have the Baneposting version of this

Yes, yes, well done Tom Riddle, well done Tom Riddle....

HOWEVA!

I dont. muggle mud bloods should be fucking dealt with severely.

1 bullet from 1 gun

Would Harry do better than John McClane?