"This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon...

"This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon... for a more civilized age"

What about the droid attack on the Wookies?

nothing in the prequels makes any sense. why would the wookie planet even be important? they couldn't even defend themselves so they obviously can't be militarily useful, and their entire planet was less developed than the worst Brazilian favela, so they obviously couldn't be producing anything vital to the war effort

and yes, I know the metareason was so that they could have Chewbacca in the movie for 15 seconds and sell more toys

You fool, the republic needs to import that BFC to keep the masses calm.

maybe they are an important exporter of raw materials

Enslavement.

Wookies were used as Imperial slaves, and also Kashyyk is full of resources, they just aren't exploited because Wookie rebels keep sabatoging any colonization efforts.

Actually, none of that is canon anymore.

BFC?

unfuckinglikely. The Galactic Republic was supposed to rule over a thousand worlds right? Let's say that even half of those joined the separatists - what possible resources could be found on Kashyyk that couldn't be found on another planet or in an asteroid belt?

That would be cool

See, that's cooler. That's so much more interesting than "uh we need to help the wookies." Morally grey stuff is great and interesting. Black vs white is fucking dumb

you would think his jet pack would be hooked to a system that would you know, ALERT HIM THAT IT ISN'T WORKING.

but seriously though, how strong is obiwan during aotc? jango goes 1v1 with him and then suddenly goes full retard fighting mace.

actually yes that was one of the biggest member berries in the prequels, completly useless segment on kashyyk just to have some yoda/chewbacca together and a small action sequence

That was the best part. Lucas was enough of a genius that his ideas could be explained in a cool way, even if his execution was flawed.

someone needs to update this

No, none of that was in the prequels. Lucas was a horrible writer

He wasn't it honestly sounds like you're just a butthurt faggot. Next time dont' say shit about Lucas.

Go to sleep, George. You didn't even write the Extended Universe so stop trying to take credit for it you fag

Yeah, they were. In the original, in fact. Why do you think Chewie hated Bosk so much? He helped enslaved Kashyyk and separated Chewie from his wife.

wut

Show me the fucking scene where that information is relayed

Re:
Just guessing, but if there's a three letter acronym on Sup Forums and the last letter is C, check if the first letter is a B or maybe an S. That will give you a clue to the identity of the second letter of the acronym.

Big Furry Cocks

BIG

>BFC?
BIG
FURRY
CHEWIE

Yeah, I thought it was cocks but I couldn't parse it out in my head

Big Fucking Cocks?

Big Fourchan Cocks?

I was just pulling a blank

I remember that the wookies were supposed to be good engineers at some point, which I always thought was bullshit because they all use fucking crossbows