Westworld - Odyssey on Red River

this might be an ok story, lets give it a shot

We're having some trouble with Mongo. he just punched out a horse. Someone get on that right away?

WOT
THE
FUCK

Anyone else feel bad for writer guy? He just wants to give the guests cool stories where they can have some fun since ya know, it's a fucking theme park but everyone else shits on his narratives.

Sure he's more Michael Bay than Scorsese but last I checked, the park was printing money.

>Anyone else feel bad for writer guy?
i did but he's acting like a douchebag
and he pissed all over the map

He reminds me of Todd Howard

They want him to write what amounts to a novel in terms of complexity every few months for a new attraction, he gets the job done and everyone still shits on him.

I've turned into a douche at the workplace for less.

Why Sizemore call Charlotte a black male?

That is one sexy and extremely tall man.

literally the only reason Ford shot it down was because it interfered with implementing his own fuck-you to the board

it was no more tawdry than the same bullshit cannibal narratives Ford and Arnold themselves came up with and clearly Sizemore poured his fucking heart into making it, even if it had cheese written all over it

Hale: ok sizemore you can do whatever you want so long as the hosts are now all retards
Sizemore: oh boy that sounds amazing, really put me and my experience to work here thanks so much my chocolate princess, how many cocks did you have to gargle to make it this far before your 35th birthday if you don't mind me asking

What episode, I don't remember that.

HA HA IT IS FUNNY BECAUZ SIZEMORE MENTIONED BLACKMAIL AND THAT'S A HOMONYM FOR BLACK MALE

CAN'T WAIT TO REPOST THIS TO /r/westworld YUO ARE SO FUNAY

>how many cocks did you have to gargle to make it this far before your 35th birthday if you don't mind me asking

Pretty much my exact thought when I found out she was actually upper echelon. The silly ruse with hooker jew cemented the idea that she didn't advance on merit.

I thought she was taking youth treatments or something but William is old so whatever.

thank you

Cullen: easily terrorized and controlled
> kill her
Hale: fearless and trying to ruin you personally
> nah, should play 5D chess with her

Jesus fuck Ford, which of these two actually needed a head smashing

You forget that she went to the gala, he's already checkmated her.

show me a frame of her sprouting a giant bloodstain or a host Tyrelling her head

Even if she doesn't die immediately, she's trapped in an amusement park with angry, homocidal robots.

Sizemore just wants to do fun and exciting stories but Ford is a pretentious faggot who resents guests enjoying themselves.

>she's trapped in an amusement park with angry, homocidal robots

who have perfect aim

DANCE, OCTOROON, DANCE

>mfw some guests manage to escape into Shinto World during season 2
>mfw the uninfected Samurai hosts go into human-protecting mode, giving us a short fight between Samurais and Cowboys before the Samurais get their shit pushed in

if there isn't a Samurai invasion of WW Nolan needs to be shot

>map
Getting real sick of this meme.

Season 2: Armistice's arm slowly slinks off through SamuraiWorld's internal levels, looking for revenge

BUT IT'S A SELF-CANNIBALISM NARRATIVE

It's obviously a higher level narrative, just leave the kids at home or in Sweetwater.

2 episodes in but i have a small question, who replaces objects back to their original state every night? like if a poster gets ripped down who puts it back up

The are probably hosts that are programmed to do maintenance duties

It'd be really easy to just have the hosts do that shit.

But then again, for some reason they decide to walk into the saloon in weird hazmat suits when retrieving a host, instead of just telling her to walk to the exit. So they might just be stupid enough to send in janitors dressed in hazmat suits to clean up.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with the hazmat suits?

They put them on for the shrinking process but since they are in a hurry to clean up for the guests they don't take them off.

It kind of makes sense for the clean-up work.

Maybe to trick hosts who accidentally catch a glimpse that they're native american gods. Or more likely, it's just standard procedure since most of the time they're cleaning up blood and host corpses.

I really don't see how it's better to make hosts freak out about demons or native gods stealing them away, instead of just having them catch glimpses of random people.

The guts-clean-up kind of makes sense, but even there I feel like they're missing a chance of making the world seem more real for the guest. Don't have a bunch of guys in plastic come in to deal with the hosts. Have an undertaker in town that takes care of the dead hosts, with the place where he stores the corpses being a place where you can go and retrieve them without anyone seeing anything. Like how Disneyland has the underground roads so that the guests don't see the managerial stuff happening. Everything should be perfect in that first town, not requiring them to go in at all.

Imagine cleaning up a corpse that someone did unspeakable sex acts to and then murdered grisly. I'm sure you'd want some kind of suit. Also is it possible that the hosts could carry disease? Like do they get sick, or catch illness from guests? They're supposedly almost identical to us biologically

i mean host not corpse

Probably because it is easy to wipe an image of something strange from a neutral network than something common. Keep in mind the human mind and in turn AI is very visual.

But you could literally just program some hosts to do it instead. Just have a clean-up program ready to run on any available host. After writing the first piece of code you'll be saving tons by not having to hire any clean-up personnel AND the park would feel more real to the guests.

This is a thing I thought for sure they'd change from the movie. It's just weird to have personnel show up in the park to clean things up instead of having the hosts clean things up as if it was a real town filled with real people dealing with a massacre. Especially when they show up in weird outfits and with lights and shit.

There's a screencap of a host in mexicotown plastering a wall with bullet holes

the guests dont see the hazmat dudes. it happens between rotations

found it

Maybe they only come up if a host is malfunctioning? Have we seen anyone go into the park for just normal maintenance?

fuck me im retarded

Maeve contracted MRSA from a bullet woud that a couple of losers at the body shop didn't take care of. They left the bullet in her and just patched her up.

Rape of Sweetwater

Hmm, i remember that scene, but don't remember any mention of MRSA. Will have to rewatch

Blond body shop guy mentions she has MRSA in Episode 2 when they're pulling the bullet out of her.

In the original movie they had Roman World and Medieval World in addition to Westworld, and in the tv show it's shown that another park, Samurai World, likely exists. I have a theory that Medieval World also exists in the show, like in the movie, only it's Westeros World.

Correction: I don't think they even found the bullet but they did notice the MRSA infection in her abdomen.

>That look of sheer unadulterated joy when he gets shot by a real bullet

dude's one hell of an actor

Much obliged, saved me the time of finding it

>mfw he'll be running around during season two with one arm that's broken or severely sprained and one arm that's got a gunshot wound in it
>mfw his dream finally comes through but he'll be unable to shoot or fight anyone

Also i believe they didn't find the bullet because Mauve tore it out ,in that scene when the outlaw is trying to steal the safe from the brothel, and they're about to fuck when the sheriff or whoever kills them, to see if she was crazy for remembering getting shot, or i might have my time frames mixed up

>weeabos actually think there's gonna be a samurai world

not gonna happen, hbo isn't that stupid

there will be, and is we saw designs, a samurai world, but they aren't going to show it nearly as much as people think

That'd be hilarious if the final twist on GoT was it was all just a theme park

Why not make an Armistice world and have her bully everyone.

>Dany is a VIP guest

It finally makes sense.

>But you could literally just program some hosts to do it instead. Just have a clean-up program ready to run on any available host. After writing the first piece of code you'll be saving tons by not having to hire any clean-up personnel AND the park would feel more real to the guests.

well as far as I remember, we've only really seen hazmat guys come up to grab bodies during unusual or exceptional circumstances (ex: after the giant shootout, picking which hosts need to come back and be checked for update issues)

so it's still possible that for the very common, bog-standard host deaths during the day, they just have an undertaker host drag the bodies off to the "morgue", then grab them from there

It's called the Nice Guy syndrome

noice

I think it was when they were talking by the escalator. Does that mean he knows that she used to be Charlie, Arnold's son?

During the finale.

>not having it subtly rain inside the park as he's pissing

It's almost as if they don't want to fuel the shrink ray

I want her to bully me so bad.

Why did we have to wait ten fucking episodes for her to finally get some good screentime.