Stargate SG1 episodes 1-1 gorillion

Battlestar Galactica
Babylon 5
Stargate SG1

Read a book bitch

Read Jack Vance's "Lyonesse" books

weep tears of blood knowing they'll never make a tv series based on it

--
"And then there was Twisk, who usually appeared as an orange-haired maiden wearing a gown of gray gauze. One day while wading in the shallows of Tilhilvelly Pond, she was surprised by the troll Mangeon. He seized her about the waist, carried her to the bank, ripped away the gray gauze gown and prepared to make an erotic junction. At the sight of his priapic instrument, which was grotesquely large and covered with warts, Twisk became frantic with fear. By dint of jerks, twists and contortions she foiled the best efforts of the sweating Mangeon. But her strength waned and Mangeon's weight began to grow oppressive. She tried to protect herself with magic, but in her excitement she could remember only a spell used to relieve dropsy in farm animals, which, lacking better, she uttered, and it proved efficacious. Mangeon's massive organ shriveled to the size of a small acorn and became lost in the folds of his great gray belly.

Mangeon uttered a scream of dismay, but Twisk showed no remorse. Mangeon cried out in fury: "Vixen, you have done me a double mischief, and you shall do appropriate penance."

He took her to a road which skirted the forest. At a crossroads he fashioned a kind of pillory and affixed her to this construction. Over her head he posted a sign: DO WHAT YOU WILL WITH ME and stood back. "Here you stay until three passersby, be they dolts, lickpennies or great earls, have their way with you, and that is the spell I invoke upon you, so that in the future you may choose to be more accommodating to those who accost you beside Tilhilvelly Pond."

- Jack Vance, "Lyonesse"

>lickpennies

youtube.com/watch?v=NUrPxioH6dM

star war

BWAMP
BWAMP
BWAMP

>I'm a massive pleb and have the IQ of a mature caterpillar

Reddit is down the hall and to the left, kid.

>I think I'm so superior to people who like things I don't and I say so on an anonymous message board

Mom must be so proud.

Really makes you think

Wow, someone on Sup Forums who is not a clueless moron. Nice.

Blake's Seven is pretty short and worth the watch (or at least the first two seasons)

Don't be duped into watching the Prisoner. Pure shit.

Also, Sliders in moderation can be enjoyable.

There is only one answer

>Read Jack Vance's "Lyonesse" books

Fuck yeah

You should warn user that the first 100 pages of the first book are dry as fuck, since he's explaining the complicated world he built.

But then holy shit it's so good. You just know Vance read the Lord of the Rings trilogy, sneered at the sheer halfassedness of it all, and decided to show the ghost of Tolkien how a master writes a fantasy trilogy.

Also all of the Dying Earth novels. Anyone who hasn't read The Eyes of the Overworld is missing out on life.

Farscape is comfy af with great worldbuilding

The Eyes of the Overworld

starring Rowan Atkinson as Cugel

Ian Holm as Ioucounu the Laughing Magician

Scarlet Johansen as Derwe Coreme

Will Smith as the voice of Firx ("You want to WALK all the way back to Almery? AW HELL NAW.")

really putting your high iq to use there user, keep up the good work

I quite enjoyed Expanse on Netflix, give it a go.

Fringe

Spartacus.

a emty bucket are more helpful then you.

Lexx. you can thank me later

Reads like verbose diarrhoea