New sam kino about pussi

new sam kino about pussi

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVtHvItwjHs
youtube.com/watch?v=9lSK2lV_YKY
hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/11/the-raging-battle-over-adult-swims-alt-right-tv-show/508016/
rollingstone.com/tv/news/adult-swim-cancels-controversial-million-dollar-extreme-w454098
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

accutane or is it too late?

who's this?

a loser without a job lol

The guy who stabbed people at Ohio

Everyone please give him views to help him afford health insurance.

He only likes male pussi, and by that I mean male penis in his male pussi

could anyone be more our guy?

>I'm not a manchildren pandering to retards! I'm a serious comedian who got his life and career ruined by political persecution!
>now look at this sick ass video of me being a deep political commentator

how fucking deluded can someone be

Is his camera man a fucking retard? Who would put up with his unfunny shit?

Charles sounds like a girl in this video

He has a jerky-cam

I laughed a little. Maybe you just have no sense of humor?

>right wing """"""humor""""

>embarrass yourself by angrily calling a successful comedian that everyone loves and acting autistic
>immediately after release the worse, most unfunny thing ever
maybe sam hyde really is a fucking retard

>left wing """"""humor""""

>someone posts this in every MDE/Hyde thread expecting anyone on a board full of degenerates to care

lucky guy... I wish she would fuck my face

>Sup Forums's nice guys immediately get triggered

great now you are being sexist

ergh

he destroyed ana kasperin from the young turds

>please clap

""""centrist"""" :=||%%humuor%%||=:

Holy shit his acne scars are disgusting

guys I think our boy Sam got himself a lil girlfriend :')

Meanwhile in LA with Charls and Andrew...

youtube.com/watch?v=gVtHvItwjHs

is samposting the new baneposting?

Who is the chick in the background?

The craziest thing about this poster is that they aren't a bot.
It's actually a real human being that refreshes the catalog every few minutes to check if someone made a thread about a minor internet celebrity so they can post a mildly incriminating infographic about said celebrity
I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually sam. They'd have to be a NEET at least

his gf

Wouldn't surprise me if it was one of the pedoposters around here, type of people who shit up a perfectly good milf thread because autism. Autistics don't have a real sense of humor, so this is what it comes out as.

GIVE ME THE BOI PUSSI NOW user

What does she look like?

>infographics are bad if they don't fit my narrative

lmao kys polreddit

no clue. she has blonde hair and is skinny and thats all i know. you can see a bit of her in youtube.com/watch?v=9lSK2lV_YKY
no face though

Hey Sam

Yeah, probably some projection of degeneracy involved.
Where in my post did I say it was "bad"?
I'm completely indifferent about the sexual preferences of a complete stranger.
I just don't really understand the point of posting it in every MDE thread.

hey user.

hey

link?

was your plan to make people who were already getting bored of sam's formula actively dislike him by spamming threads about him on this board at all hours of the fucking day? because it's working. sam is literally supported by his beta orbiters on patreon and is a millenial with a worthless art degree. he is what he hates and now he's throwing a tantrum that libtard cucks collaborated to get his show cancelled. did he really not expect this at all? he knows what these people are like, world peace wasn't even bad but he should have thought ahead and realized "yeah kikes and SJWs don't like me or what i talk about so they'll probably say i hid coded messages in the show telling viewers to kill the first nigger they see on the street in my name to get it cancelled"but he didnt at all and is now spamming Sup Forums with his manbaby tantrum.

Caught your appearance on a shitty podcast, not gonna lie but you looked a bit weak Sammie

ok great

You better step it up skip, next time name the jew, and I don't mean Gellman

this nigga looks like he beats up his girl

he's been lifting recently

i like how people are saying hes spiraling out of control, when hes only becoming greater:the left is so terrified by him, that only makes him funnier and more relevant

tv is done for.

Gotta make some use of a high school gym

>get cancelled
>sperging out like an autist
>burning bridges left and right
>hes only becoming greater

you neo-nazis wannabes are really good at deluding yourself

This the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Good job Sam.

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

did you not see the video? hes calling them out one at a time and destroying them just like he did Bernstein

swallow the pill and enjoy the ride

>tim heidecker has been found dead of multiple bullet wounds in his apartment, the police is still searching for clues of who could have done it
HOLY FUCK

Is this the terrorist that throws women through glass tables?

as a prank no less

Oh look, the tenth Sam thread of the last hour.

Great. I'm going to hear the same handful of autistic things until it archives again...how fun...

Is this just one really salty Hydefag?

Isn't that the oregon shooter?

Next time you can hold onto a show without sperging out into blackface, let me know. I'm sure you'll win an Emmy someday.

>again...how fun...
you type like a redditor faggot

>brett gelman leave AS after complaining wildly about MDE getting time of day
>tim hates trump supporters, feels victimized by them all because of trolls
>show gets cancelled few days later

HMM IT MUST'VE BEEN THE RATINGS

I wasn't really feeling this video at first, but from the drivethru onward it actually got pretty good.

thanks for reminding me to jack off today.

Why should I care if he fucked a tranny? I'm seriously asking why that matters to my life.

its too late tbqh fampai
just like MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Apparently you didn't know Sam is behind 7 layers of irony did you?

.y-you reddit
there's one. wow, that was quick. Hydefags sure are quick with their shaking fists. Surprised you can even use a fucking keyboard.

Cool

i don't give a shit about your e-celebs just stop posting like a redditor faggot

>cant even greentext

reddit confirmed. why is reddit so intimidated by sam?

It's the only shit that works if you have cystic acne. I had it, but no more since taking it for six months back in 2007 or so.

>this same tired argument
No, you are right. It's a conspiracy. You win. There is no way to refute your ebin points.

>REBBIT
>REBBIT
>REBBIT
>DO I FIT IN NOW???
>REEEEE

you can't though

>s-shit they're onto me, gonna have to... ABORT

Trump won gayboys
every redditor itt just remember this
trump fucking won
suck my dick

>Quite literally the ninth or tenth Sam crybaby thread
>these """"arguments"""" have been refuted constantly
>"pshh, you can't though."
Kill yourself and stop making these threads. You are worse than got generals.

>REBBIT?
>REBBIT!

where did this user get this

they haven't though, no need to get salty

>everyone is reddit
>says reddit

prove that you don't browse reddit
you do though

>they haven't though
I mean, I guess you can pretend that you didn't get btfo in every thread...if that works for you.

>look at my left leaning cuckold political ideologies and tell me im a redditor guys. i fucking dare you

>play my underage rebbit identity politics game with me user
No.

hahah thanks for the laugh and the free bumps designated shitposter

Are you having a stroke, user?

I'm not shitposting when I tell you that faggots like you have never once produced substantial evidence for these autistic as fuck claims.

are you having the time of your life now that you've finally mustered up the courage to browse Sup Forums for the first time redditor?

why do you believe the show was cancelled then?

does reddit pay you by the word? Fucking christ. You talk about it like it's your job you aspie.
>rebbit karma added to your profile!

>reddit reaction image

can you at least try

A combination of actual factors:
-like advertisers backing out and not wanting to be associated with Sam's show
-Sam's volatile and somewhat destructive social media presence that was moderately negative attention
-Sam being mostly unprofessional
-The show not living up to what AS expected
-Many at AS publicly admitting their distaste for the content
-And you know, the questionable content itself.

It's either all of these very reasonable factors, or some Jewish buzzfeed conspiracy orchestrated by Tim Heideker because he hates Trump...

Occam's Razor tells me the former.

>EVERYTHING REBBIT BOOGEY WOOGEY MAN
>SEE??? THIS POPULAR REACTION THAT HAS BEEN ON Sup Forums FOR YEARS
>WAS STOLEN BY REBBIT
>SO HE REBBIT TEEHEEEE
>REBBIT
>REBBIT
>REEEEBBBIIITTTTTTTTTT
Again, do you get paid by the fucking word?

hey calm down there baby, no need to throw a temper tantrum because you've just been ousted

Are you just like, a reddit shill or PR person? Christ man, you are trying way too hard.

1. what advertisers were backing out?
2. comedians thrive on negative attention
3. unprofessional in regards to what? how he handled the show post cancellation or before?
4. AS had every single episode on them before releasing them; they knew exactly what they had.
5. can you provide any sources where someone finds distaste at anything that isn't politically charged
6. what content is questionable to you?

haha okay baby, its sleepy sleepy time for you now

Hey Tim, I think its time for bed

The best part is that poor black family at the end. Such pure regret on the dads face.

>1. what advertisers were backing out?

hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/11/the-raging-battle-over-adult-swims-alt-right-tv-show/508016/

rollingstone.com/tv/news/adult-swim-cancels-controversial-million-dollar-extreme-w454098

Advertising is indeed effected by the content it associates with.
>2. comedians thrive on negative attention
But television networks don't...not when money is being lost.
>3. unprofessional in regards to what? how he handled the show post cancellation or before?
In regards to making the show, and his reactions to being cancelled "I GOTS NO HEALTH INSURANCE ME GONNA KILL MYSELF"
>4. AS had every single episode on them before releasing them; they knew exactly what they had.
They don't have as much creative control as you think, it was the blackface that really did it in though.
>5. can you provide any sources where someone finds distaste at anything that isn't politically charged
Narrow this question down, what do you mean exactly? His show is a politically charged show.
>6. what content is questionable to you?
I'm not talking about myself personally, but blackface is a good way to kill your show, user.

Do you have any actual sources to the contrary? Nothing I said was unreasonable. Where is the evidence that this is a conspiracy? I've been waiting for like three threads...all I ever get is a tweet and some Sup Forums infographic-tier bullshit.