LA LA LAND

This is a masterpiece. Uplifting, heartbreaking, life-affirming, and made me fall in love with my city all over again. I can't wait to go see it again.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand completely unsurprised that the memeing fuckers are too busy ironically calling Michael Bay kino and trashing Amy Schumer to actually sit down and see a work of art

I guess I'll try this thread again in a few weeks when this board cashes in their good boy points and gets free movie passes in their stockings

Yo, it's not out yet.

I went to an early screening too. Loved it. Songs were great, voices were not.
Will probably win a ton of awards, Sup Forums will hate it, a new sun will rise. What else is new?

>made me fall in love with my city all over again

Yeah because everyone in the movie is pretty and white and isn't a fucking criminal cholo and his breeding puta pooping out 100 spiclets and collecting welfare checks.

Is it essential gos-core?

"Fall in love with my city"

But this movie makes it a point to show how LA is fake and manufactured.
Don't get me wrong, OP, I liked the movie, but they purposely make it hard to distinguish between LA and the fake sets Mia sees working on the movie lot.
The few beautiful places are far away from the city

LA movie afraid to use mexicans. Sad! Gosling should he ashamed. Travesty, truly and really.

Go back.

>tfw too stupid to be able to emulate Trump's tweet style

Sad!

I think that's the point though-it's LA through the eyes of the dreamers, who always see it through the rose-tinted glasses like when they dreamed of moving there as kids. Source: my life

Oh fuck off la la land is dogshit I had the displeasure of seeing it two weeks ago

goose and stone shitting it up for a third time wew

Anyone else completely unsurprised that someone from LA is an entitled asshole?

Anyone?

more like
>not stupid enough

I think you might be confusing LA with SF or NY.

You've got a point. Still. I'm glad that third act went where it did. I wasnt HAPPY, but leaving the theater, it made sense

Reddit as fuck. Commit suicide. Oscarbait.

Reread those frst three posts again.

>My city is so wonderful
>why aren't you plebes talking about how awesome my town is?
>Children, tell me how much this musical about my home town is awesome.

Meanwhile the fucking movie isn't actually playing anywhere the non-assholes can actually see it yet. Not that the trailer made me want to Any of the three times I've seen *that* this week.

It did, and at least they both got their dreams. But a part of me was definitely sad that the dream sequence wasn't the real ending. It would have been cheesy and a bit hackneyed maybe, but in this sort of movie, I would accept it readily

>implying they and boston and chicago arent the same
La La Land is cringe

>Movie nobody has the opportunity to see
>WAAAH NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT MY SUPER MAINSTREAM FILM STARRING TWO A LISTERS THAT'S GOING TO BE THE MOST TALKED ABOUT, MOST FINANCED AND MOST CAMPAIGNED FILM OF THE AWARD SEASON BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE THIS CLEARLY OBSCURE ART FILM!
Dude you look like a fucking asshole. The movie's not even out. How can we discuss a movie we haven't seen? Sure, we can speculate, but with that kind of impaired judgement I'm gonna disregard literally everything you said in the OP about the film. It's probably dogshit because you're an imbecile.

:-)
have a pleasant evening, flyover states

I am in the middle of nowhere. That's why I'm on Sup Forums.

What's your excuse?

I love the medium so I work in the film industry and come here to catch up on GoT and Westworld bantz. As evidenced by this thread, this board is good for nothing else

WHERE IS THE SCREENER

fuck off you pretentious shit

>tfw this gets to theaters here on january

sorry bro. Hold out, it's well worth it

Doesn't come out for another week in normieville. We just fucking got Manchester by the Sea

no, YOU!

Like I said, we're not surprised that you're an entitled ass about it. Your kind drizzle it all over everything you touch.

1) musicals are stupid as fuck
2) LA has a million movies made about it, why do you need more? I say this as someone who lives in LA and thinks it's an awesome city. It doesn't need any more attention to it. People know what it is - either they like it or they don't.
3) this movie has been overhyped as fuck with shitty saccharine praise about it like what you're saying. Stop.

I'm sure the screener will be out before then

>no sweaty pits

How can a post be so pretentious yet dull at the same

Dude the musical is just out there to make you happy if you want to let it. You seem incredibly upset about one of the few movies made this shitty year with honest artistic intention and general goodwill

It's about LA.

Looks gay and your comment was really gay

Cuz a dude in the OP is sissy, but I hear it's good, user !!!