GIRLS AND WOMEN DO NOT have fantasies of ruling a galaxy or killing things with a lightsaber...

GIRLS AND WOMEN DO NOT have fantasies of ruling a galaxy or killing things with a lightsaber. These are boys and men's fantasies so making female leads in Star Wars, making the Star Wars staff 50% female (as Kathleen has stated) is rediclous.

Also
>Who spends $300 on each Star Wars Hot Toys figure?
>Who buys all the limited edition box sets of Star Wars DVDs and Blu Rays?
>Who plays all the Star Wars games?
I can guarantee that it is males that take up the majority in this and not females

If Disney continues to go this route, they will be isolating their true fanbase and buyers of all their merchandise.

No one really gives a shit about female leads, people watch it because it's fucking Star Wars

The irony is that white men went and watched the new movie 2 to 3 times. Which is what drove the domestic figure so high..

the people he is essentially denigrating are the ones that put it over the top since it played below expectations abroad.

From what I gather, Force Awakens wasn't high at the box office in China

Who cares? Every Disney film is exactly the same shit. Star Wars died when Lucas sold his franchise.

>The irony is that white men went and watched the new movie 2 to 3 times.

The speaks to how pathetic white men are

Star Wars died when Lucas said "Lets make Darth Vader a whiny kid" desu

>glasses
>balding
>bearded
clockwork.

>he doesn't like the prequels you people really need to get off the internet

>Twitter cucks still sperging out about Trump winning

It's been a good year

can you believe it? Trump is going to have his haters on his dick more than his supporters. It's howard stern in 1990s again

more like its bush getting his 2nd term again.

That's because they would rather see Warcraft instead

Say what you will about the prequels, but 7 was a lazy cash grab.

The brand has cultural currency that will last until they deplete it. It's only been 5 years.

It under-performed in just about every other country save european countries.

>Hillary won Commiefornia by 4.5 million votes with untold cheating and illegal voting

>take away just Commiefonia and Trump won the other 49 states by over 2 million

>he didn't campaign there whatsoever because we have an electoral college so he concentrated on PA, OH, MI etc.

>this is exactly WHY we have an electoral college, to prevent large rogue states from dictating the nation

>it's like the losing team in the super bowl claiming they won because they gained more yards of offense

>thank you SJWs for giving us trump, the savior of the west, never change

I don't get people complaining over the electoral college. They're only doing it because they lost because of it. If Hilary had won the presidency but had fewer voters thy would all be praising the system as one of the greatest things America has.

>trump supporters not majority of the country
>trump won the presidency

I mean, I guess the popular vote meme can be brought up here.

Also, OP is right. No more fucking female leads in guy shit. Everyone's sick of it but is too conditioned to admit it now that it's so deeply embedded in them. If nobody really cared, there wouldn't be a massive notable uproar over it every single time it happened.

>prequels
>not lazy cash grabs

This is literally every election since ever.
The loser ALWAYS complains about the electoral college,
This happen last election. The one before that. The one before that. The one before that.

>GIRLS AND WOMEN DO NOT have fantasies of ruling a galaxy or killing things with a lightsaber.
I did.

Lol, no it isn't

There have only been a handful of elections where a candidate lost the popular vote, but won the college

Bush Jr was one of the most famous examples, the others were Rutherford Hayes, John Quincy Adams, Benjamin Harrison

5 elections is not "literally every election ever"

surely this tweet will get me some ass

Does he not know how elections work?

NOOOoooOOOoooOOOOOO

Except it's not Star Wars. Neither TFA nor R1. It's mindless high budget fanfic.

So like the prequels but better executed.

You're forgetting that most men who pay to watch and spend money on merchandising are all nu-male. low test faggots. The problem isn't the film or the cast, the problem is how society has got to this stage and how we can rectify it.