/lbg/

Letterboxd thread: post profiles and discuss what you have recently watched

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/K2E1zRA0
youtube.com/watch?v=PD4S_B2QjGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much art have you rated so far today, boys?

none, I am at work

nice trips by the way my friend, keep up the good work

I rate those trips 10/10

Thank you.

I hate this bitch

This is my favourite movie of The Current Year. I was so happy watching it because it was the first great movie I watched after a long string of mediocre-bad ones. To does it again!

Yeah it was fun. Top 50 of 2016 for sure.

I can't imagine having seen fifty 2016 releases.

God what the fuck is that piece of shit crap camera they used to shoot this

I can't imagine having seen 50 movies.

/dropout_bear

Mountains May Depart was so fundamentally flawed, it's disappointing to see an established director like Zhangke push out something with very little emotional nuance, especially considering his prior work. I'm gonna check out either Still Life or A Touch of Sin today, then this evening a few friends and I are gonna watch It's a Wonderful Life at the nightclub "cinema."

Wrong

Exactly.

this guy is my friend

do you even go west you cuck

personally i can't imagine having seen enough 2016 releases for top 50 to be a meaningful category

This.

I'm coming out as a kagsmagnus fan.

Pedo autist

I am only beginning to grasp a lot of transgender issues myself! It has been a long road and I am only at the part where I am aware there is so much I don't yet understand. Before I didn't even know what there was to not understand, so I guess I am making progress! LB has certainly helped me have those 'aha!' moments too!!! Thank YOU for your lovely comments!!!

Scoliosis Skinnyfat Worm

I'm losing my mind at people who think her accent is good and not completely crazy. 2016 is truly so far the campiest year of the decade.

Man, Certified Copy is SO good.

Vote! Vote! Vote!

pastebin.com/K2E1zRA0

it sure is. Kiarostami's death is fucking tragic if only because the world is deprived of his further exploration of digital cinematography.

youtube.com/watch?v=PD4S_B2QjGA

best fim of 2016

Certified Copy and Kiarastomi = overrated

spotted the redditor

please have some arguments

kiarostami's direction is boring at best, and a decent script and good acting isn't enough to do a good film

>please have some arguments
Where do you think you are?

ok, sorry, what I really meant was kys faggot embryo boyfriend of whoever is the last victim/celebrity of those threads

Right on the track!